Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    king6 is offline Anabolic Member

What's up with girls?

I don't get it sometimes. Maybe I can't read signals as well as I use to. There is a girl in one of my classes whom I sit next too. She is nothing spectacular, but I would hit it. Anyway, we started talking over the last couple of days, just friendly stuff. But I noticed if I leaned back in my chair she would lean forward so I could see her ass crack. Now I know that couldn't be an accident. I also would show off the goods, I would roll up the sleeves on my shirt to show her my arms, she would always look over at me too. Then today, she said that she didn't like her jeans because they don't fit. She stood up and pulled her jeans away from her waist a good 3 inches, I could totally see down her pants, I could describer her underwear down to the last thread. I thought "cool, I'm gonna close this deal and fast". Then she starts talking about her fiance, WTF!?!?! So, I came to the conclusion, A -she is lying, B- she's a slut. Either way, fvck it, don't feel like playing mind games.

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    people like to be noticed man

wether they would act on it or not depends on the person

kinda hard to tell especially with girls. be more forward but in a jokingly manner this way you leave yourself outs and youll learn more about what each girls intentions are.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I would try to hit it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    I would try to hit it anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    people like to be noticed man

wether they would act on it or not depends on the person

kinda hard to tell especially with girls. be more forward but in a jokingly manner this way you leave yourself outs and youll learn more about what each girls intentions are.
    The only reason I could think of her saying that is maybe we were getting too flirty, and she had to draw the line. But why the fvck would she let me look down her pants, the tell me she is engaged 1 min later?

Uh oh, I see goodscents lingering.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Hell I see girls pussies at the salon alot, it doesn't mean nothing for a girl to show what she has I just ask them "hey let me see your pussy" they say shlt like "Why do want to see it" me "I'm a fuking guy, what guy doesn't want to look at pussy, come on hurry up before someone comes in" No bs Ok, sometimes I have to give them a free shot of lotion, which is more so they feel like they got something (the lotion for shots is free. lotion companies send me free shlt all the time)

Quote Originally Posted by king6

What does that mean?

Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    What does that mean?

Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    Hell I see girls pussies at the salon alot, it doesn't mean nothing for a girl to show what she has I just ask them "hey let me see your pussy" they say shlt like "Why do want to see it" me "I'm a fuking guy, what guy doesn't want to look at pussy, come on hurry up before someone comes in" No bs Ok, sometimes I have to give them a free shot of lotion, which is more so they feel like they got something (the lotion for shots is free. lotion companies send me free shlt all the time)
    That's what it means.

Snrf is offline Banned
    how come Goodcents and Bryan2 share an avatar, one of you two should bitchslap the other

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    how come Goodcents and Bryan2 share an avatar, one of you two should bitchslap the other

I think it's sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster

I got his permission It's also a way of honoring a good member which Bryan2 is (plus it's 3 hot chics kissing, who wouldn't want to see that every day? )

Back on topic.

She is just average looking, but she is got a nice tight little body. I was actually starting to look forward to hitting it. Sometimes I think that all the girls in my school have boyfriends, even the ones that are fat and ugly. This one wasn't as hot as the one I liked before, but I could actually talk to this one and not feel like I was talking to a brick wall. The other girl I really liked has been broken up with her boyfriend for a month, and I just found that out the other day. But she still gripes over him, it's pathetic. I'm kinda turned off from her, I don't like that she is emotionally weak, and to stupid not to move on and gripe over someone who doesn't want to be with her.

Back on topic.

She is just average looking, but she is got a nice tight little body. I was actually starting to look forward to hitting it. Sometimes I think that all the girls in my school have boyfriends, even the ones that are fat and ugly. This one wasn't as hot as the one I liked before, but I could actually talk to this one and not feel like I was talking to a brick wall. The other girl I really liked has been broken up with her boyfriend for a month, and I just found that out the other day. But she still gripes over him, it's pathetic. I'm kinda turned off from her, I don't like that she is emotionally weak, and to stupid not to move on and gripe over someone who doesn't want to be with her.

Yeah, we have to get serious now *oh look at the kitty cat*

Btw, you're the one trying to hook up with a chic that has a boyfriend

numbat is offline Member
    Most women i see are emotionally unstable, either cryin over the old boyfreind , or the current bf, or are totally unapproachable.. We had a sorority golf tourney today and most of those chicks were total bitches , walkin wit there nose in the air and shit.. o well f^ck it .. atleast i didnt have to buy any valentine crap.. first time in three yrs ..

Quote Originally Posted by numbat
    Most women i see are emotionally unstable, either cryin over the old boyfreind , or the current bf, or are totally unapproachable.. We had a sorority golf tourney today and most of those chicks were total bitches , walkin wit there nose in the air and shit.. o well f^ck it .. atleast i didnt have to buy any valentine crap.. first time in three yrs ..
    That's another thing. I had to listen to hear bitch about being alone for valentines day today, and how rough the last month has been. She should step into my mind for a second, she wouldn't survive. She how she feels to have someone hand you a dead infant that died in a drive by shooting. And have her little brother lying on a strecher screaming with his lung poking out his clavicle. Or to have a plane full of bleeding wounded Marines, or a plane full of dead Marines in caskets. Heart break you can get over, that shit you take with you to the grave.

beuleux is offline Banned
    LOL tell us the mom/daughter/gran story again Goodcents

numbat is offline Member
    That's another thing. I had to listen to hear bitch about being alone for valentines day today, and how rough the last month has been. She should step into my mind for a second, she wouldn't survive. She how she feels to have someone hand you a dead infant that died in a drive by shooting. And have her little brother lying on a strecher screaming with his lung poking out his clavicle. Or to have a plane full of bleeding wounded Marines, or a plane full of dead Marines in caskets. Heart break you can get over, that shit you take with you to the grave.

Yeah man sum ppl dont know how good they got it.... I get so tired of hearin ppl (espec woman) cry over everything.. BTW way to go king we wouldnt be here if it wasnt for ppl like u . my hats off to u..

Yeah man sum ppl dont know how good they got it.... I get so tired of hearin ppl (espec woman) cry over everything.. BTW way to go king we wouldnt be here if it wasnt for ppl like u . my hats off to u..
    Thanks bro, happy to serve.

I think I should just stick to one night stands or something. I don't think I have the patience for a relationship right now. Although I do like a few girls, I just don't want to ride that emotional rollercoster, I see that one girl text her ex everyday in class. She tell him she loves him and everything. That is what I have to look forward too?

Quote Originally Posted by beuleux
    LOL tell us the mom/daughter/gran story again Goodcents
    yeah, an olddie but goodie One day I will start a thread about it so they can flame away even though they would hit it too

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Breakin' balls, bangin' walls
    Work hard and tough, and I want some rough
    Unpack my bags, and take a drag
    When bang on nine, and dead on time

Open up the door
    And lay upon the floor
    She open her overcoat
    Livin' out her dreams
    Rippin' off my jeans

You are a ballbreaker

Engine roll, time to go
    A razorback, a hog attack
    Buildin' steam, whippin' cream
    She likes a fat, smokin' stack

Hangin' off her legs
    She threw me on the bed
    Her hand went for my throat
    As I began to choke:
    'Honey shoot your load'

You are a ballbreaker

Wreckin' ball, let it roll
    You are a ballbreaker
    Buildin' steam, whippin' cream
    You are a ballbreaker

hateme is offline Junior Member
    You will find that bitches will continue to do this shit well after they are out of school.

1. They do it for the attention. They are fishing for compliments.

2. She is testing you out to see if you are higher on the food chain than her fiance. You will know soon if she thinks you are. She will start bad mouthing her fiance...Expecting you to be a pussy and say..."You deserve to be treated better"..."I would treat you like a princess"...etc

I would snub her if I was you.

numbat is offline Member
    Thanks bro, happy to serve.

I think I should just stick to one night stands or something. I don't think I have the patience for a relationship right now. Although I do like a few girls, I just don't want to ride that emotional rollercoster, I see that one girl text her ex everyday in class. She tell him she loves him and everything. That is what I have to look forward too?

Yeah i adopted a similar method ... I play semi-pro golf and have said to hell wit women pretty much..I get up eat my 7 meals , play my golf,hit my weights ,and thats my focus now.. dont get me wrong im still look at women and talk to em and shit but after three yrs of a relationship that ended wit my gf in one of my so called freinds beds ive had enuff to say its time for a break ..O but how the worm can turn .. Now that ive got sum sponsors and kinda rollin in the dough .. guess whos callin..

Now that ive got sum sponsors and kinda rollin in the dough .. guess whos callin..
    Surprise surprise, and they say men are shallow.

numbat is offline Member
    We can be emotionally shallow at times .i agree..But i never knew true EVIL till women....

I know were gonna get flamed by sum of the female members .. O well..

We can be emotionally shallow at times .i agree..But i never knew true EVIL till women....

I know were gonna get flamed by sum of the female members .. O well..
    We will just be sneaky enough to get a girl in bed. They will marry a guy they are not attracted to or in love with just because he has money. Not too long ago in the gym this bombshell hottie came in with I thought was her dad to get a membership. When they left he had his arm around her waist, then they got into his viper and left. I just shook my head, she was like 18, and he had to be in his 40's.

numbat is offline Member
    We will just be sneaky enough to get a girl in bed. They will marry a guy they are not attracted to or in love with just because he has money. Not too long ago in the gym this bombshell hottie came in with I thought was her dad to get a membership. When they left he had his arm around her waist, then they got into his viper and left. I just shook my head, she was like 18, and he had to be in his 40's.

LOL.. seen similar situations..Why do u think u rarely see it the other way around.?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    a good response would have been

"Whoa, wait a minute, i'm not asking you to leave him and marry me, we just met, lets at least have dinner and see if you can cook breakfast before we talk abou that.."
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    a good response would have been

"Whoa, wait a minute, i'm not asking you to leave him and marry me, we just met, lets at least have dinner and see if you can cook breakfast before we talk abou that.."
    HA! I love it. The crazy thing is she lives with her parents, and he has no job. She is like 18 or 19. Yeah, marriage sounds like a great idea.

I think all girls should walk around with nametags and classifieds on their foreheads...would make like so much easier then wasting your time with the cliche goodlooking shallow nutjub who has the IQ of a chimp.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by CoreyTampa09
    I think all girls should walk around with nametags and classifieds on their foreheads...would make like so much easier then wasting your time with the cliche goodlooking shallow nutjub who has the IQ of a chimp.
    true dat......course i don't do that.....i just peer from afar and never make contact.....dangerous the contact is...

you wanna hear how stupid girls are...check this. Girl I was hooking up with a few months back for 2 months, ended it becuase I decided she wasnt keeper material and she might be interested in other guys. My intuition played off right and she ended up ending up his gf. Tonight im in her dorm and her roomate hits the shower...she puts whipcream on my lips and im like get it off..she asks how so..and I say how do you think we start going at it but her roomate got out of the shower. At that point when I left she said she was going out to some bar with her friends(since her bf family was intown, spent time with them blah blah. So im in my room getting ready to hit the books and she comes in my room wearing pajamas and we start drilling. Yeah girls are evil.

odix is offline Member
    I think that she knows shes about to tie the knot...so how is flirting a crime ? She obviously wants you to notice her, she's playing with your head bro... Shes filling in her own temptations and testing out her own ability to fulfill any demeanors she might not be able to exercise when shes married. She knows you want it, and she knows you can't have it. my opinion.

odix is offline Member
    I just read that she was 19, hit it and quit it and post pictures..;] of her

Mizfit is offline Banned
    she shows u the front - that's a story - but hey now a days womens asses fall outta many a pair of pant.

Quote Originally Posted by hateme
    You will find that bitches will continue to do this shit well after they are out of school.

1. They do it for the attention. They are fishing for compliments.

2. She is testing you out to see if you are higher on the food chain than her fiance. You will know soon if she thinks you are. She will start bad mouthing her fiance...Expecting you to be a pussy and say..."You deserve to be treated better"..."I would treat you like a princess"...etc

I would snub her if I was you.
    your dead right,but go for it anyway,she maybe a slut you dont know till you try.lol

Quote Originally Posted by odix
    I think that she knows shes about to tie the knot...so how is flirting a crime ? She obviously wants you to notice her, she's playing with your head bro... Shes filling in her own temptations and testing out her own ability to fulfill any demeanors she might not be able to exercise when shes married. She knows you want it, and she knows you can't have it. my opinion.
    I think there is a difference between harmless flirting, and letting me look down her pants. Flirting is more verbal, and body language. The last girl that let me look down her pant, I was in them in less than 10 min.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    she shows u the front - that's a story - but hey now a days womens asses fall outta many a pair of pant.
    Yeah, I can see how her ass showing wouldn't be a big deal. As a see that a lot in my classes. But for her to stand up and pull the front of her jeans away from her body, so I can see her yellow underwear with red elastic trim, I think sends out a pretty serious signal.

Foskamink is offline Banned
    "lady take it easy, hate to sound sleezy but tease me, i dont want it if its that easy"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information