Tapout is offline Senior Member

testostrone levels checks by dr--low?

I just got my results back from my dr office--I had my levels checked cause I have been off awhile and felt like S--T.
    my free testostrone % was 2.3 with a normal range of 1.5-4.2
    my free testostrone was 5.66 with a normal range of 5.00-21.00
    my total testostrone was 239 with a normal range of 241-827

so for all you chemist bros out there is this pretty low and does it look like I will be going on hormone replacement--I wont talk to dr for a week or so--so I wanted to know what you guys think

I also posted this in steroid questions as I was not sure where to post this question

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    so tell us about your steroid use history. How long since you did your last cycle ? At that level if you havnt just finished a cycle and you have done a good PCT I would say the HRT is definitly a possibility

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    I don't know anything like that but with 2 out of 3 in the normal range and the other one only 2 points off, I'd venture to think they wont do anything unless you got a cool doctor.

I hope I have a cool doc--but they are at the bottom and I believe they usually should be in the middle

Kale -- about history I have been off cycle since august I am in my late 30's and have been on and off cycles for 15 yrs--right now I weigh 225lbs

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapout
    I hope I have a cool doc--but they are at the bottom and I believe they usually should be in the middle

Kale -- about history I have been off cycle since august I am in my late 30's and have been on and off cycles for 15 yrs--right now I weigh 225lbs
    I think the fact that two qre in the low range is not relevent. I would go on HRT with total Test that low there is no question about that. If your Dr doesnt agree find one that does.

Thanks Kale

also Kale
    my pct was clomid and dbol bridge for 3 weeks after at 5mg per am non workout days and 10mg am workout days --which are 3 days per week

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapout
    also Kale
    my pct was clomid and dbol bridge for 3 weeks after at 5mg per am non workout days and 10mg am workout days --which are 3 days per week
    Bro...cant believe you recovered at all using dbol in your pct..You need to order Nolvadex &Exemestane right now...Also get a hold of some HCG if you can... Run the HCG at 500iu/ED for 4 weeks with 20-25mg of Nolva, and 12.5mgs of Aromasin per day.... Then wait 4 weeks and get tested again, Im sure your numbers will be up..

all that stuff would be nice but never seen half of it(and been in gyms for 20 years)

Thread Information