Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member

So my friend has this MILF........

...and hes been with this stupid girl for like FIVE YEARS. When he first got the milf it was like "Wow, cool dude, YER the man!" ...and then when he taped them having sex i was lik "YER MY HERO!" But this "thing" they have has been dragging on for 5 freakin years almost and its retarded. The have tried breakin up but cuz they work together they get right back together. Shes 38 now and hes 24. Everyonce in awhile I say "So what the heck are you still doin with her?" or "so whens the wedding?", and he gives me this look like "wtf u think u can have an opinion on my life for", i know hes thinkin that. and tells me to that "hes happy right now". So i only bring it up once in a while, but its about time to bring it up again and im gonna ****in set him straight. I have let this go way to long and i have decided i dont care if this causes a confliction between him and me, heres gonna hear it from me. He is 24, he should be runnin around with a different young girl every month, with and occasional milf in between. This is crazy.
    yer thoughts?

Superhuman is offline Banned
    I think that he should do what HE feels is right. If they want to be together, then let them be together. This whole idea of ****in around and sleeping with as many girls as you can is relatively new within the last quarter century as this world is going to hell. Monogamy is a good thing

armbar83 is offline Senior Member
    dude honestly, if hes happy let him be. he's probably having better sex than you will until you sleep with a 35 year old woman. your not his mom man, let him be. if its something that is going to cause him physical harm or something i think interjecting is cool, but bitching at him for who he has sex with is kind of weird...

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    if he is happy who cares about the age difference

Vegas1973 is offline Junior Member
    five years seems a long time, maybe they are both misserably happy?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    let them be, and show me the video

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    If I was him I would be telling you to mind your own freaking business. What right do you have to tell him who he should be seeing... oh let me think..... NONE !!!!!

kuad is offline Member
    can we see the video?

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    you are just being jealous. you dont want him with her because you want him to hang out more with you and your friends.. it happends.. let him be happy.

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    he's gonna do what he wants and it's not worth bringing conflict in your friendship for that reason. i prefer older women myself and nobody would be able to change what i'm attracted to by giving me shit about it.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by JAYROD
    he's gonna do what he wants and it's not worth bringing conflict in your friendship for that reason. i prefer older women myself and nobody would be able to change what i'm attracted to by giving me shit about it.
    I am almost 52 and I am definitely NOT attracted to older women My Avi is 26, thats more my style now

numbat is offline Member
    Damn i wish i had a MILF....

Everyone loves a MILF!!
    -XL

jing jai

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    did someone say MILF ?

JC.1987 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kuad
    can we see the video?
    agreed.
    i dont think we cant give proper advice because our judgement is clouded because we have not seen the video. ..

chest6 is offline Banned
    I'll give you advice...

but only after you show me the video

bros, i am not jealous and got NOTHIN against MILFS. MILFS are great and a wonderful, fun experinace for a younger guy. But What girl is worth spending 5 years with if you know you aint gettin married? Im not jealous of her takin up his time, she really doesnt take up that much. I am concerned that if he hasnt broken up with her in 5 years, he wont be in another 5. And then he'll be bumbed cuz he used up a decade of his younger years with a chick he cant possibly marry, and breakin off a 10 year thing will hurt worse than a 5 year thing. Hes settin himself up for emotional upset later.
    And i didnt mean rreally a different girl every month. But a different chick every 3-6 months is acceptable i think for a young guy. But if you know you aint gettin married to a chick, why spend 5 years. Shes gonna get hurt bad too. And he might wanna think about lettin her find a real life partner b4 she hits 40 and starts losing her looks.
    Im not way off base here guys.

anabolics4life is offline Junior Member
    ya that is gonna suck when he is 36 and she is gonna be like 50

numbat is offline Member
    I just think he is comfy wit the situation and he prolly actually has more guy time and personal goal time than if he was dating a girl his age...Oh yeah and the sex lol...

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    I know what you mean, but its his life and his mistakes to make dude, thats really the only way HE is going to learn. I got married at 19 guess what I learned from my mistake, and its a FOREVER mistake.

hateme is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    bros, i am not jealous and got NOTHIN against MILFS. MILFS are great and a wonderful, fun experinace for a younger guy. But What girl is worth spending 5 years with if you know you aint gettin married? Im not jealous of her takin up his time, she really doesnt take up that much. I am concerned that if he hasnt broken up with her in 5 years, he wont be in another 5. And then he'll be bumbed cuz he used up a decade of his younger years with a chick he cant possibly marry, and breakin off a 10 year thing will hurt worse than a 5 year thing. Hes settin himself up for emotional upset later.
    And i didnt mean rreally a different girl every month. But a different chick every 3-6 months is acceptable i think for a young guy. But if you know you aint gettin married to a chick, why spend 5 years. Shes gonna get hurt bad too. And he might wanna think about lettin her find a real life partner b4 she hits 40 and starts losing her looks.
    You are right on the money bro. And, you are being a good friend by telling him that. He is not thinking clearly, because this is the first girl to give him great sex on a steady basis. It is very hard for anyone to walk away from that.

Tell him to always wear a condom. My friend went out with this chick in her mid 40's. When he decided it was time to break up. She ended up prego. (she stopped taking the pill) Now, he supports her semi retarded son, her 20yr old daughter, and her 4 yr. old granddaughter. (and the new kid) She just didn't want him to leave, so she got knocked up. This happened to a few of my friends. But, I was shocked a 45 yr old girl would do it.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    so how long have you been alone???

and birth control is always a good idea.. otherwise she will go old school on ya..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Do you have a thing for your friend? He's 24 and I'm pretty sure he can make decisions and mistakes on his own without having you nagging him and belittling him.

If he wants to "waste" his time with this old chick, let him. I'd worry more about your own life and relationships than his.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    sounds to me that you may have the hots for him yourself??????

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    Do you have a thing for your friend? He's 24 and I'm pretty sure he can make decisions and mistakes on his own without having you nagging him and belittling him.

If he wants to "waste" his time with this old chick, let him. I'd worry more about your own life and relationships than his.
    bastich didnt see that youd already wrote that............................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    My bf's son is hooking up with an 39 year old today and he is only 18. She is very hot for her age. Women like to go younger too. I think it's pretty funny. Then again I think it's only for sex and I couldn't imagine him being with her for 5 years. As long as everyone is happy I guess that's all that counts.

gym lord is offline Junior Member
    really not good to get involved with bros romantic/personal issues ... steer clear, sumpin like dat can easily come back on ya, bite you in the ass ...

ACE24 is offline Junior Member
    Stay out of his business, unless of course the MILF is your mother!!!

Can you post a copy of the video?

Quote Originally Posted by hateme
    You are right on the money bro. And, you are being a good friend by telling him that. He is not thinking clearly, because this is the first girl to give him great sex on a steady basis. It is very hard for anyone to walk away from that.

Tell him to always wear a condom. My friend went out with this chick in her mid 40's. When he decided it was time to break up. She ended up prego. (she stopped taking the pill) Now, he supports her semi retarded son, her 20yr old daughter, and her 4 yr. old granddaughter. (and the new kid) She just didn't want him to leave, so she got knocked up. This happened to a few of my friends. But, I was shocked a 45 yr old girl would do it.
    jesus, i was starting to think i was the only one thinkin logically around here.
    Thank you.
    Oh and yeah, of course my friend hates condoms, but that is cuz this chicks tubes have been tied up. Course, nuthin is 100%.
    Ill have to find some data on the internet that shows women can still get knocked up on tied tubes to get him to change and strap up. Id hate to see him get her prego. One time he thought he got this other chick prego but it was false alarm. We were both so stressed! Youd think that would make him strap up!

What the heck is it with you guys keep tellin me to mind my own business? This isnt just some kid i know, this is one of my best friends. Hes like a brother to me..and yeah im gonna be concerned if he screws up his life. Think about it, wouldt you want yer best boy to watch out for you? I know i would if i was doin somethin stupid. Its not like i really decided to mention anything after a year or two(which is even too long IMO), im sayin this at the 5 year mark. A good friened wont watch the other self destruct. And if you do, ya aint no friend.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    jesus, i was starting to think i was the only one thinkin logically around here.
    Thank you.
    Oh and yeah, of course my friend hates condoms, but that is cuz this chicks tubes have been tied up. Course, nuthin is 100%.
    Ill have to find some data on the internet that shows women can still get knocked up on tied tubes to get him to change and strap up. Id hate to see him get her prego. One time he thought he got this other chick prego but it was false alarm. We were both so stressed! Youd think that would make him strap up!

What the heck is it with you guys keep tellin me to mind my own business? This isnt just some kid i know, this is one of my best friends. Hes like a brother to me..and yeah im gonna be concerned if he screws up his life. Think about it, wouldt you want yer best boy to watch out for you? I know i would if i was doin somethin stupid. Its not like i really decided to mention anything after a year or two(which is even too long IMO), im sayin this at the 5 year mark. A good friened wont watch the other self destruct. And if you do, ya aint no friend.

Now i think you are really strange Your going to go do research on how a girl can still get prego is she has her tubes tied.

I'd laugh if a friend lectured me and had statistics tried to convince me to use a rubber.

Snrf is offline Banned
    dude mind your own business

Thank you.

It can be precieved both ways, but I don't think your wrong in doing it, when your looking out for your friend, but if there is a deeper reason for you doing it then that's messed up. Honestly If I were you id probably do the same thing. I tried to talk my wifes brother out of moving in with this chick he was dating and splitting an apartment and bills, but 7 months later, and over 600 in unpaid bills he said I was right. Then ofcourse its my wife's brother so we had to lend him the money, so now ive been waiting on $500 for over 4 months. And really he's looking at now and how he feels now, but not the future. Its hard for someone on the outside to change your preception on things though, so I think what your doing might be vaild but just so you know you will probably fail in your efforts.

[QUOTE=gixxerboy1]Now i think you are really strange Your going to go do research on how a girl can still get prego is she has her tubes tied.QUOTE]

well, no, probably not. Im a bit too lazy to research stuff for other people...im busy doin research of my own. But then again diggin up medical research is what i do in my spare time so whats the diff i i take a few mins and do a search on success rates of medical procedures, or the the effect of nandrolone cholesterol levels or the effect of aromatase inhibition on collagen synthesis and inflammation? Time wise, none really. So it wouldnt be that weird would it.

Ill shut up about this, but just think about it like this: If you were on THE SAME CYCLE FOR 5 YEARS, wouldnt you want a good friend or a training partner to slap you upside the head and say "Jesus christ man! What the hell are you doin to your hypothalmic pituitary testicular axis!!!yer castrating yourself!!"
    As we know its better to jump on one cycle for 2-3 months tops and then get off , take a break and get on a different one later. This is the healthy way to do things in life ppl, Whethor with roids or WOMEN. THEN, when your 40 if you wanna settle down with a nice dose of TRT and stay with that for the rest of your life, fine.
    ITS BETTER TO CYCLE MOST THINGS IN LIFE. JMO
    Peace

Ha Ha cycle women like gear. Never thought of that, good analogy but I think thats going to get alot of critism as well.

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    i'm a huge fan of older wemon the now what they want in the sac, the best sex i ever had was with a 34 mother of two

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    I am 22 and my girlfriend is 34. We have been togheter for almost 2 years and we have been living togheter for 10 months.

There is no way I would trade this for "runnin around with a different young girl every month".

If your friend is happy you should be happy. Maby he has different priorities.

What does SUCK about that is that when you're 50 she's gonna need a walker. lol

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Well I tend not to plan 28 years ahead

Most ppl don't, then 28yrs later they have a mid-life crisis. lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information