Thread: car dvd/screens

Foskamink is offline Banned

car dvd/screens

a mate knows a place where i can get 2 screens (think small 6 inch) + dvd for about 350. we have to install them ect all ourselves, but has anyone done this. and what you think of it. im pretty interested in it. far cheaper at this place then the commercial stores and since im new in town i dont know where to shop.

tomorrow i fix the two peices of the body kit that were damaged. and give it a wax and polish. and take the impreza and wrx badge off, its really exciting my car will look better then ever, so im really keen on adding the TV screens.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I wouldn't do it. If they aren't installed professionally they will look like crap. There is nothing worse then a car hooked up half ass. Its better stock.

BTW .I have a tv and dvd in my truck and never use it. Total waste. You cant watch it. I used to use it for cartoons for a 3 year old.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    I wouldn't do it. If they aren't installed professionally they will look like crap. There is nothing worse then a car hooked up half ass. Its better stock.

BTW .I have a tv and dvd in my truck and never use it. Total waste. You cant watch it. I used to use it for cartoons for a 3 year old.
    my mate can install in properly and good looking. just a idea im looking at since can do it at a good price. but yeh i dont think i will ever use it, but it is nice to hook it up to the ipod with the screen.

cant wait for tomorrow, alot is happening. going to take sticker off my car and get a new one or two. will be fun.

anyone use that stuff on the glass on the side windows and rear. it makes water reflect more and run down instead of staying, cause no rear wipers.

yeh im a strong beleive of that too. id rather have a nicer stock car, then a tryhard shitty tuner.

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    I have eclipse navigation unit in my truck.. tvs arent very hard to hook up.. Go for it.. its just a power, signal, and 2 sound signals

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by duramaxedge
    I have eclipse navigation unit in my truck.. tvs arent very hard to hook up.. Go for it.. its just a power, signal, and 2 sound signals
    Istall isnt hard lie you said. But the fit and finish to make them look like they belong there is harder.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Istall isnt hard lie you said. But the fit and finish to make them look like they belong there is harder.

I agree. I've never seen an after market stereo face or monitor that looked like it really belonged in that car.

Thread Information