Thread: mexico & gear

mexico & gear

my girlfriend fancies going cancun this year for a holiday,one of those all inclusive jobs and i wondered if anyone knows the limit for bringing steroids into england?

and what are the chances of buying fake gear from a mexican chemist,if any?and are they much cheaper over the counter in mexico than off your friendly gym chemist?

they are legal here in england to own for personal use and since i mentioned i might be going to mexico to mates,everyone keeps tryin to give me a shopping list.lol.

oh and does anyone know customs and exise limits for personal use.

sorry for all the questions

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power
    i dont know any rules whatsoever...but I would think you would be better off finding a good ugl or source rather than go thru all that trouble of trying to get mexican gear into your country..I'd stay away from mex gear rite now anyway IMO.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i read an article in MD that said mexican gear is back, but all the stuff in the tourist sites like TJ and cancun is still bunk...its not really wiorth the hassle of trying too bring it back and not knowing the quality...listen to getnjakked and find someone local you can trust, the prices are the same and the quality wioll be 100x better, imo...

Snrf is offline Banned
    You can bring a personal supply into england, so if ur gonna bring back a whole crapload of stuff write out a sheet with an example of a cyle.

say you wanna bring back 3 500mg/wk 12 week cycles. (total of 72 amps/250mg amp) write down a sheet saying u'll be using 1500mg/wk. Customs men don't have a clue how much people use. as long as its a semi reasonable amount u'll be fine.

don't try bringing back more than 3 cycles or so if i was u though

i really didnt think fake gear was such a prob,was thinking of buying a 4/5 cycles worth of gear to save myself a few quid in the future and thought i could make a couple of quid off my mates,but if theres not much difference in price and the quality is not guarenteed i dont think ill bother.

and dont fancy getting grief of my mates for gear that does f**k all.lol

a guy i know whos gym i use is a guarenteed source of quality gear and i know plenty of guys who had top gear off him so its prob best to use him instead.

mates were telling me tonight stories of guys bringing £20/30/40k worth of gear in and never been stopped,but surely if your caught its still smuggling and im too pretty for prison.lol

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    ya you'd be someones bitch in prison fo sho...its not really worth it if you can get it local and have a good reliable source....

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    ya you'd be someones bitch in prison fo sho...its not really worth it if you can get it local and have a good reliable source....
    we don't shag each other in British prisons, at least not in most of them (a few lifer prisons aside)....we leave that to you weird north americans. first chance you guys get you're knobbing each other

And they generally just confiscate your shit if you're caught smuggling gear into England

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    we don't shag each other in British prisons, at least not in most of them (a few lifer prisons aside)....we leave that to you weird north americans. first chance you guys get you're knobbing each other

ha ha thats so funny,ever seen oz?all they do is shag each other...lol...is that what american prisons are really like.lol

i spent a week in winson green years ago for none payment of fine,to be honest i was bored out my mind.23 hours in a cell with nothing to do but press ups and sit ups.lol.

oh and lots of self love.lol

Thread Information