ru-ga-ru is offline Associate Member

What should I do??? Blind date

My co-workers wife is a school teacher. She wants me to meet her "CUTE" friend who works with her.

So I get the pics and her body is do-able but her face ain't.

She has been in town for 8 months, and never dated anyone yet.

So what should I do???? I keep getting heat from co-worker why I have not called.

I mean all I can think is that she hasn’t dated since she got here. So you think she would be tired of doing it to/for herself. lol

and you no what they say about teachers.............If you do it wrong, they make you do it over TILL YOU GET IT RIGHT

ILuvTestEn is offline Associate Member
    I say get with her, she might take care of you since she hasn't been with someone for eight months and remember beauty is but a lightswitch away.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Probably not worth it. If you have a one nighter on her or just don't call her back after a date your co-worker will probably give you shit about it forever.

it might turn out to be this

ru-ga-ru is offline Associate Member
    or this:

Make Up $60

Tattoo $500

Boob Job $10000

**EDIT**Ok as funny as it was sorry man cant have it.**EDIT**

Forgetting To Tuck Your Nuts... Priceless

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    What should you do? Well, the first thing that you should do if you do in fact want to meet her is call her. Secondly, be yourself around her. And lastly, treat her with respect because you'd want her to treat you with respect in return.

However, if you're wanting to pursue this for your own personal satisfaction and nothing more, then do both yourself and your coworker's wife who made the recommendation a favor and don't call her. If you go in to this circumstance with a hidden/false agenda or something that may not be of her interest, then you could very well miss a very good thing. You seem to already be writing the story before you've even gotten to the table of contents of who she is.

Good luck!

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ru-ga-ru
    So I get the pics and her body is do-able but her face ain't.
    Post the pics, and let us help you with the desicion.

hotstuff is offline Female Member

hotstuff is offline Female Member
    i don't think you should judge her by the fact she hasn't dated in 8 months. there could be a ton of reasons for that. some people may not photograph well but in person...much better. if you just wanna get laid then leave it alone cuz you'll have to face the friend.

Quote Originally Posted by hotstuff
    i don't think you should judge her by the fact she hasn't dated in 8 months. there could be a ton of reasons for that. some people may not photograph well but in person...much better. if you just wanna get laid then leave it alone cuz you'll have to face the friend.
    i havnt ever been single in 20yrs(wow i sound old)
    but my current gf never had a bf in 12months,shes pretty,funny an i enjoy being with her.

so i agree 8 months isnt even worth thinking about.just go for it cus you never know what shes like till you meet her and get to know her

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    It won't hurt to just go, you might end up liking her.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by STYLE74
    It won't hurt to just go, you might end up liking her.
    Yep..thats what I say. Meet her once with an open mind, if you aren't into her you can just stop there..

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    Pics!!!!

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    you never know, i would met up with her and see waht kind of person she is, sometimes people dont have to be drop dead gorgeous, sometimes you click with people that a tfirst glance you wouldnt even consider hooking up with

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Blind dates are blind dates, the worst that could happen is you never talk to her again or who knows, you guys might end up being friends.

Don't forget that just because your going on a date with her, that it means you'll instantly get laid. This "4" might not let you into her chastity belt

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    oh man, i was coming in here to kick some ass.. the blind have a right to date..

but.. carry on..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    oh man, i was coming in here to kick some ass.. the blind have a right to date..

but.. carry on..
    lol, thats original

ect0m0rph is offline Member
    I say go, who knows it might have been a bad picture, go have a good time and if she isnt your type than be open and honest about it. Your friend cant be mad at you if your classy about the situation no matter what the outcome.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    show us her pics damnit.......

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Yeah just like SMAN, he is gorgeous he just doesn't photograph well
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What should I do???  Blind date-cimg0308.jpg   What should I do???  Blind date-unclefester.gif  

Foskamink is offline Banned
    in like the past 10 years, 10+ family vacations, i have no had one decent photo, i always look like in pulling a weird retarded face, and i look completely different, its a hard way to live life, but im glad i look alot better in person.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    i would give it a shot bro, you may have a connection w/ her. as you get older you learn to appreciate woman more for who they are and not what they look like but you still never stop appreciating woman for what they look like too! LOL. but if you hit it off then you probably dont have to worry about her running around on you if its already been 8 months (another joke) that or remember this, most woman that set men up w/ their friends already think you are desirable so maybe go hit your coworker at the watercooler LMAO

Thread Information