Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer

Exclamation Who here shaves their head...aka BALD?

So I started to jus shave it all off with a razor now. Anyone who does this got any tips, wow IT HURTS. Its like friggin velcro comin off.

Everyone knows I shave my face with a straigh razor and have for at least the last 3-4 years. I didnt DARE do my head with the straight blade though, I just used a quattro and lubed the shit outta it with shaving gel.

So is that the best I can do, Nark I know you got some tips for me bro. How come mine does look as good as Andre Agassi's?

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    I did it for 8 years when i swam competitively. I always went with the grain first, then across it (not against it). You get just as close, but you don't pull the skin up and it comes off easier.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    ow man i couldnt imagine..my friends been shaving his head for over 10 years..he doesnt razor it though just buzz's it looks the same but have to do it a little more often

Ahhhh go the old crossway huh? Good stuff I will try that tomorrow, cuz I was sure as hell pulling off some skin going straight back LMAO.

Yes laugh now guys at Bino while you have the chance.

monstermasss is offline Associate Member
    hey bino whats been up your looking way too big,lol hey bro look into headblade i think thats what its called, and also you need to do it wet, and shave cream as well. i dont shave but my boyz do you will get used to it it will take a few times bro, make sure you keep it clean as well as to avoid ingrown hairs, good luck baldy!!

monstermasss is offline Associate Member
    shave gel works best my bro sayes!

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Ahhhh go the old crossway huh? Good stuff I will try that tomorrow, cuz I was sure as hell pulling off some skin going straight back LMAO.

Yes laugh now guys at Bino while you have the chance.
    just the thought of going against the grain gives me the chills lol stop this now!!

Quote Originally Posted by monstermasss
    hey bino whats been up your looking way too big,lol hey bro look into headblade i think thats what its called, and also you need to do it wet, and shave cream as well. i dont shave but my boyz do you will get used to it it will take a few times bro, make sure you keep it clean as well as to avoid ingrown hairs, good luck baldy!!
    Hey man good to see you...or see you type whatever

Thanks for the tips...I think your right. Just keep it real clean and practice it a few times....Ill try Dude-man's cross stategy.

Quote Originally Posted by aadrenaline
    just the thought of going against the grain gives me the chills lol stop this now!!
    Man let me tell you, I wish I had made this thread before I just grabbed the razor and went against the grain, it reallty feels like you are pulling velcro off your head, really hard.

LMAO. My head was red for a while. I had some blood on the razor as well when I looked at it after a swipe from the back of my head.

Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    Man let me tell you, I wish I had made this thread before I just grabbed the razor and went against the grain, it reallty feels like you are pulling velcro off your head, really hard.

LMAO. My head was red for a while. I had some blood on the razor as well when I looked at it after a swipe from the back of my head.
    even when i shave my face or stomach or anything man going against 1st is just a no no no no ill bleed all over the place...oh god i can just remember like not going with 1st and going against..horible, but yeah even when i shave me face now i go with the grain then across it each way untill its basically all gone then ill finish against the way it grows that works the best for me when i shave.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Imma need to start doin sumthin..my hair is flying off my head

Foskamink is offline Banned
    thread was done not so long ago, alot of people hear do it bald, or very very short. i being one of them. well atleast half my head

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    dont go across the grain, i shaved my head bald for about four years.
    but no matter what it will hurt at the begining, once you get used to it.
    It will be like everything else.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    i shave once with the grain, then once against the grain and across it where necessary. no problems. have been doing this for almost 2 years id guess. i moisturise my noggin too!

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    I tried headblade and it cut the shit outta me, the bathroom looked like a scene from psycho!! Now i just use a flexi head 3 blade razor and shave once with then agaisnt grain. Seems to be fine.

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    I never shaved my head with a razor, just buzzed it with a buzzer.

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by STYLE74
    I never shaved my head with a razor, just buzzed it with a buzzer.
    Same here, buzz it down as close as i can.. Never tryed to shave it but between buzzing and shaving body parts it takes forever..

Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    Same here, buzz it down as close as i can.. Never tryed to shave it
    but between buzzing and shaving body parts it takes forever..
    I know man, I just buzzed my upper body yesterday and now I have to do my lower body when I get a chance. It's a real chore.

I know man, I just buzzed my upper body yesterday and now I have to do my lower body when I get a chance. It's a real chore.
    My girl thinks im gay !!! ( not that theres anything wrong with that )

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    I tried headblade and it cut the shit outta me, the bathroom looked like a scene from psycho!! Now i just use a flexi head 3 blade razor and shave once with then agaisnt grain. Seems to be fine.
    lol. i tried that thing too. what junk. i use a mach 3 cause the back of the blade is open and the hair rinses out easier. also i dont use a handle i just hold the blade in my fingers.

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    i have been shaving my head every day now or almost 15 years now rarely do i miss a day.
    take a hot shower first soften up the hairs and use a even lair of shaving cream . i use soap it works just as well. the next principle is traction. I start by shaving with the grain but as i do so i keep the skin taught this helps the blade bit evenly at the base of the hair. after shaving with the grain apply traction in the opposite direction and begin shaving against the grain this will give your head the cleanest look.after a few weeks you will improve and get your time down . i can shave my face and head in the shower in under five minuets and do it perfectly with out a mirror.

remember the more hair you lose the more head you get.
    get the joke.
    Last edited by cj1capp; 03-02-2007 at 01:30 PM.

My girl thinks im gay !!! ( not that theres anything wrong with that )
    I'm really not that hairy, I just like to be nice and clean shaven because it's so much more comfortable plus I sweat less. I will always buzz. My upper body is not so hairy it's my lower body.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    i'm bald....but my hair is pretty much white so i can just buzz it with no guard and it looks like i'm totally bald

I'm really not that hairy, I just like to be nice and clean shaven because it's so much more comfortable plus I sweat less. I will always buzz. My upper body is not so hairy it's my lower body.
    Ok now that i think of it it's time to buzz today, here's how it goes.. Start down south, trim the boys and surounding area, work my way up trim chest and man boobs ( thats always fun ) then hit the pits get as close as possible witout bleedin to death ( the buzzer can really fck that area up ) Then buzz head, half of its fvckin gone anyway, so thats a breeze, than face.. Post shaving & buzzing therapy, Maintain the boys weekly, chest twice a month, pits once a month, face EOD, Head once a week, during this time you can get emotional and start cryin like a little f'n bitch !!! WHY SHOULD A MAN BE DOIN THIS ?? Oh and like thats not enough arm are always fun !!!!
    Last edited by stuball; 03-02-2007 at 07:54 AM.

Ok now that i think of it it's time to buzz today, here's how it goes.. Start down south, trim the boys and surounding area, work my way up trim chest and man boobs ( thats always fun ) then hit the pits get as close as possible witout bleedin to death ( the buzzer can really fck that area up ) Then buzz head, half of its fvckin gone anyway, so thats a breeze, than face.. Post shaving & buzzing therapy, Maintain the boys weekly, chest twice a month, pits once a month, face EOD, Head once a week, during this time you can get emotional and start cryin like a little f'n bitch !!!
    WHY SHOULD A MAN BE DOIN THIS ??:
    tear: Oh and like thats not enough arm are always fun !!!!
    The women love it. I would hate to meet a chick and take my pants off in the heat of the moment and it look like the black forest down there.

The women love it. I would hate to meet a chick and take my pants off in the heat of the moment and it look like the black forest down there.
    My girl laughs at me but then always tells me when it time, and when we can get a baby sitter she loves shaving me down...

My ex used to buzz me at all the hard to reach places, now I have to do it myself and some spots are hard to reach.

My ex used to buzz me at all the hard to reach places, now I have to do it myself and some spots are hard to reach.
    My back, when she's not around i get a metel hanger straighten it out get electrical tape and tape a gillette razor to it and dry shave my back. LOL True shit !!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cj1capp
    i have been shaving my head every day now or almost 15 years now rarely do i miss a day.
    take a hot shower first soften up the hairs and use a even lair of shaving cream . i use soap it works just as well. the next principle is traction. I start by shaving with the grain but as i do so i keep the skin taught this helps the blade bit evenly at the base of the hair. after shaving with the grain apply traction in the opposite direction and begin shaving against the grain this will give your head the cleanest look.after a few weeks you will improve and get your time down . i can shave my face and head in the shower in under five minuets and do it perfectly with out a mirror.

remember the more hair you lose the head you get.
    get the joke.
    lol i wish that were true. More like the less I get

Oh I get it. ^^

i shave my chest, stomach and arms in the shower probably twice per week. i use a mach 3 and moisturising lotion instead of shaving foam.

i shave my balls and pubes most likely every other day with the mach 3 whilst showering.

i shave my head and face likely 2-3 times per week, some times i may just buzz, but lately i usually use a mach 3 blade with shaving foam.

recently started shaving my legs also, in the shower, mach 3.

my girl either buzzes my back as and when i require a hairless back lol, or i get it waxed.

i use immac on my ass crack whenever i feel like having a smooth arse

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    Purchase you a pair of sheers and no guard it. That's what I do. Much cheaper than going through shaving razors.

i dont shave anything.
    i shave some of my face every day or eod.
    i trim my pubes
    i have really long girly hair.
    and im too sexy for this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by donniebrasco
    i dont shave anything.
    i trim my pubes
    oh go eat some shrubs, you animal!

im proud to be a stubbly little cactus... every 3rd day lol

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    oh go eat some shrubs, you animal!

im proud to be a stubbly little cactus... every 3rd day lol

Quote Originally Posted by donniebrasco
    i dont shave anything.
    i trim my pubes
    you look pretty hairy in your avatar limehead.
    Last edited by Snrf; 03-02-2007 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster

you look pretty hairy in your avatar
    limhead
    You forgot the e in lime you retart...

I think we made spelling retard and retarded with a t cool.

Snrf is offline Banned
    i did not forget the e

retart

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    i did not forget the e

retart
    Yeah nice EDIT............

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I shave my head with an electric razor. I use a longer one the first pass to get the hair down low then one you would normally use on your face to get all of the stubble off of my head. It takes a little longer going over it twice but it's the easiest. It doesn't hurt, cause skin irritation or razor bumps.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

Thanks everyone. Gonna give it a go for a while and see what happens. Thing is it doesnt looke completely bald. I have dark ass hair, most people think its black, its actually just very dark brown. It still looks like there is stubble no matter what I do, like a 5 o'clock shadow or something.

Anyone else get this prob?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information