Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    carguy_z28 is offline Banned

Harrasing my girlfriend

So Ive been dating this girl for a few months now, and everything is going well. We talk almost everyday, see each other most days a week etc. Now, she has this ex BF, that is still in love with her, and she tells him all the time to stop calling her, stom MSN messenging her, stop texting her etc. And he wont stop. He almost got her fired by going to her place of work, drives by her house, etc That is one problem I have. The second is, I woke up this morning, and I had a fvcking text message, Which I think is gay anyways, from her ex. It says " stop talking to my fvcking girlfriend, and stop calling her too or else" That is word for word. So, I called the number back today, and told him " look you spinless coward, leave her alone, dont talk to her anymore. and why would you text me? are you some sort of a faggot or somthing??" " Grow some balls and come say shit to my face." Then the queer, texted me again! LOL saying hes gunna get some friends after me.!!! LOL fvcking pussy! So I called again, and told him, I have his cell number, go on 411.ca, and you can find peoples address by there cell number. And if he opens his mouth again Ill do just that. Do you guys think I should smash this little weasle? Or just let him be, I really want to smash his face, becaue hes harrasing the girl I care about, plus, it gives me a chance to practice my CQC. ( close quarters combat ) And maybe teach the little punk a lesson about respecting a mans girl. Im getting tired of putting up with peoples shit around here, and Im afraid, my anger is going to take over, and Im going to end up in jail soon.
    Last edited by carguy_z28; 03-14-2007 at 02:21 PM.

QUIKGSX is offline New Member
    Smash Him!

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Id say Break his neck, and also whats that 411.ca thing? Sounds interesting, if only we could get 411 thing for people's IP addresses that are pieces of crap on these forums!

Quote Originally Posted by QUIKGSX
    Smash Him!
    yeah give him a cheeky elbow to the temple.....
    that usually shuts people up.lol.
    seriously i had a situation like that many years ago and you cant let it carry on cus it will split you two up.

just bust him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dhriscerr
    Id say Break his neck, and also whats that 411.ca thing? Sounds interesting, if only we could get 411 thing for people's IP addresses that are pieces of crap on these forums!
    Its like 411 info when you call and get a phone number, only this is a website, that you GIVE the number, and it tells you the address. Home, work or cell. lol, whats really cool, is it gives you a map as well.

just w w w. 4 1 1 . c a ?

Aw damn, Canada, need a States one

wishmasterATM is offline Banned
    dude **** him up!!...

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    Brother! wuts up!, knock him out, teach him that he cant be just spouting off like that, expecially when their done/over with, he sounds like a ****in nut job to me, Id find him and show him wuts up, as long as no body sees you kicking his ass its your word against his man, you know how it works.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Careful with that.

Not once but TWICE I've had girls with ex-boyfriends that are always calling them..always "harrasing" them..but in actualality they still fvck them and hang out..just behind your back. So to you..she may be like "ugh he wont quit calling/texting me..I want him to leave me alone" but away from you it may be a different story.

Sure, she may be tellin the truth..just be aware that this may not be the case...

Yeah what chest said about the girlfriend part, but I'd Kick his ass because he threatend and said he was going to get friends after you. Chicks are shady but if he call's you out hold him to it. I'd do it but I don't always do the right thing

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Careful with that.

Not once but TWICE I've had girls with ex-boyfriends that are always calling them..always "harrasing" them..but in actualality they still fvck them and hang out..just behind your back. So to you..she may be like "ugh he wont quit calling/texting me..I want him to leave me alone" but away from you it may be a different story.

Sure, she may be tellin the truth..just be aware that this may not be the case...
    Yeah thats a really good point, if that was the case youd have two people to beat up then no no im kidding.

Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    Brother! wuts up!, knock him out, teach him that he cant be just spouting off like that, expecially when their done/over with, he sounds like a ****in nut job to me, Id find him and show him wuts up, as long as no body sees you kicking his ass its your word against his man, you know how it works.
    Hey test, whats goin on? I know, I want to knock his ass out. But he seams like the kinda guy that wont even show his face unless theres like 20 people as whitnesses there. Or else id just go over and do it just to prove a point.

Quote Originally Posted by dhriscerr
    Yeah what chest said about the girlfriend part, but I'd Kick his ass because he threatend and said he was going to get friends after you. Chicks are shady but if he call's you out hold him to it. I'd do it but I don't always do the right thing
    I 100% agree, I totaly want to smash this punk for calling me on. But I always get in shit when I do. And now, its a civilian, so, Id get in way more shit if I do it. and to what Chest said. I have thought of that, but I hear the phone calls when she answers. He always calls her from a restricted number. So i trust her. Plus he used to beat her, thats why there not together no more. For that reason alone, I want to kill this spinless punk.

Quote Originally Posted by carguy_z28
    Hey test, whats goin on? I know, I want to knock his ass out. But he seams like the kinda guy that wont even show his face unless theres like 20 people as whitnesses there. Or else id just go over and do it just to prove a point.
    Chillin'. Sounds like a coward, Im sure one day youll run into this guy, face to face when your out one day, just wait for that day man see how tough he is then. I like to remember things like that, kinda keep them in the back of my mind and just wait for the right moment to arrive.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Careful with that.

Took the words out of my mouth. +1 on this. i have also had this happen. it actully came to a point where i was face to face with the little prick and about to knock his lights out and he was like i dunno why u wanna fight i have been banging her for the past couple weeks. then i stopped and looked at her and she didint say anything, so i was like you can keep the peice of trash. i could tell the guy didint wanna fight and was being straight with me. he was just being an ass on the phone for the same reason i was. because he thought i was stalking the girl as well. so watch out brotha

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    Took the words out of my mouth. +1 on this. i have also had this happen. it actully came to a point where i was face to face with the little prick and about to knock his lights out and he was like i dunno why u wanna fight i have been banging her for the past couple weeks. then i stopped and looked at her and she didint say anything, so i was like you can keep the peice of trash. i could tell the guy didint wanna fight and was being straight with me. he was just being an ass on the phone for the same reason i was. because he thought i was stalking the girl as well. so watch out brotha
    Yep..she could be sayin the same thing about you. How you "stalk" her. A lot of girls like to use the word "stalk" pretty often..

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    Careful with that.

I agree completely here. Has she ever told him to **** off and stop calling her in front or you or does she just tell you he's harrassing her?

chest6 is offline Banned
    If she just mutes his calls and says "ugh hes so annoying" out loud thats not a good sign

Quote Originally Posted by Dangerdan
    I agree completely here. Has she ever told him to **** off and stop calling her in front or you or does she just tell you he's harrassing her?
    No man, right in fron of me shes yelled at him and gave me the phone before. And he just hangs up.

Quote Originally Posted by Testsubject
    Chillin'. Sounds like a coward, Im sure one day youll run into this guy, face to face when your out one day, just wait for that day man see how tough he is then. I like to remember things like that, kinda keep them in the back of my mind and just wait for the right moment to arrive.
    Yeah, I think Im going to start going to the pool hall he hangs out at. Ill bring a few of my infantry friends with me in case this cowerd tries to fight 10 on 1. Hes part native, so he likes to use his "cousins" and shit as "back up". Not that I give a shit, You wanna start shit with an angry pissed off soldier, you face the consecuences.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    yeah if they act all like nice and shit to them on the phone, but like make faces to you like they hate talking to them, then shes railin him to. its pretty shitty but thats how it works. and theres a good chance shes doing the same thing when shes hanging out with him.

Just give her one of these and then bounce. if she wants u bad enough she'll come crawling back.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    So Ive been dating this girl for a few months now, and everything is going well. We talk almost everyday, see each other most days a week etc. Now, she has this ex BF, that is still in love with her, and she tells him all the time to stop calling her, stom MSN messenging her, stop texting her etc. And he wont stop. He almost got her fired by going to her place of work, drives by her house, etc That is one problem I have. The second is, I woke up this morning, and I had a fvcking text message, Which I think is gay anyways, from her ex. It says " stop talking to my fvcking girlfriend, and stop calling her too or else" That is word for word. So, I called the number back today, and told him " look you spinless coward, leave her alone, dont talk to her anymore. and why would you text me? are you some sort of a faggot or somthing??" " Grow some balls and come say shit to my face." Then the queer, texted me again! LOL saying hes gunna get some friends after me.!!! LOL fvcking pussy! So I called again, and told him, I have his cell number, go on 411.ca, and you can find peoples address by there cell number. And if he opens his mouth again Ill do just that. Do you guys think I should smash this little weasle? Or just let him be, I really want to smash his face, becaue hes harrasing the girl I care about, plus, it gives me a chance to practice my CQC. ( close quarters combat ) And maybe teach the little punk a lesson about respecting a mans girl. Im getting tired of putting up with peoples shit around here, and Im afraid, my anger is going to take over, and Im going to end up in jail soon.
    nope, she and now you need to call the police and start the process, that way if you do have an altercation with him, and you do "accidently" kill him you can always point at the history and claim you tried to get help..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Dangerdan is offline Senior Member
    No man, right in fron of me shes yelled at him and gave me the phone before. And he just hangs up.
    Thats a good sign at least. I still wonder why an ex would keep calling if she really never shows no signs of interest. Of course, I'm the jealous type anyway.

I would just tell her to not answer when he calls and eventually he will get bored of it. Or you could just smash his face I guess. I mean practice your CQC .

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Time for her to change her number and messengers, if that doesn't work crush his skull.

acciaio is offline Associate Member
    ... i wonder how HE has YOUR phone number in the beginning.... Pretty strange to me.... Who gave him?

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by acciaio
    ... i wonder how HE has YOUR phone number in the beginning.... Pretty strange to me.... Who gave him?
    ah yes good thinking.

[QUOTE=acciaio]... i wonder how HE has YOUR phone number in the beginning.... Pretty strange to me.... Who gave him? One of the guys I worked with is friends with him. So I assume he did. I know she didnt.

Thats a good sign at least. I still wonder why an ex would keep calling if she really never shows no signs of interest. Of course, I'm the jealous type anyway.

I would just tell her to not answer when he calls and eventually he will get bored of it. Or you could just smash his face I guess. I mean practice your CQC .
    He was obsessed with her. She is gorgous. And I really dont know what she seen in him in the first place. But Yeah, he is a freak I guess. I know I wouldnt want to call a chick that didnt want me to.

king6 is offline Anabolic Member
    I really wouldn't worry. If she was showing interest in him, then I would cobra kai kick him in the chest.

Quote Originally Posted by king6
    I really wouldn't worry. If she was showing interest in him, then I would cobra kai kick him in the chest.
    lol, yeah. if I find out shes nailing that chugg, Then shit will hit the fan. But I really dont think thats the case.

lol, yeah. if I find out shes nailing that chugg, Then shit will hit the fan. But I really dont think thats the case.
    I would have her change her number. And then maybe the two of you could take a trip somewhere, just to get away from this dude for awhile, and have a nice vacation at the same time. If push comes to shove, just have yourself and like 4 or 5 of your biggest friends corner him and have a little chat. Nothing physical, just intimidating.

bigger than you is offline New Member
    look dude the guy is a wimp to put it nicely. you have the girl she likes you you sleep with her I suppose so "**** him" ignore the dude.
    his wittle feelings are hurt awwww.

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    i hate it when that happens,u cant even stalk ur ex without her new bf smashing fuk outa u,sheesh

Quote Originally Posted by scaramouche
    i hate it when that happens,u cant even stalk ur ex without her new bf smashing fuk outa u,sheesh

acciaio is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=carguy_z28]
    Quote Originally Posted by acciaio
    ... i wonder how HE has YOUR phone number in the beginning.... Pretty strange to me.... Who gave him? One of the guys I worked with is friends with him. So I assume he did. I know she didnt.
    1: Call the guy who worked with you ask him if he gave him your number

2: If he did, tell him he is an idiot. If he didn't... well maybe your GF is playing some weird game....

2: Wait some time doing nothing aggressive, explain to him your reasons and ask to him with great calm to leave the two of you live in peace in the meantime investigate a little his habits...

3: if he didn't stop, well... it's time for extreme measures...wait for him when he don't espect it... I suggest in the night when he's putting the key in the keyhole after a night out... You grab one of his shoulders from beyond and say :" i know where you live, be carefull...", than go away...

He wont bother anymore for sure....

Quote Originally Posted by scaramouche
    lol

[QUOTE=acciaio]

1: Call the guy who worked with you ask him if he gave him your number

2: If he did, tell him he is an idiot. If he didn't... well maybe your GF is playing some weird game....

2: Wait some time doing nothing aggressive, explain to him your reasons and ask to him with great calm to leave the two of you live in peace in the meantime investigate a little his habits...

3: if he didn't stop, well... it's time for extreme measures...wait for him when he don't espect it... I suggest in the night when he's putting the key in the keyhole after a night out... You grab one of his shoulders from beyond and say :" i know where you live, be carefull...", than go away...

He wont bother anymore for sure....
    I like that, Sounds good. Ill try that. If that dont work. Ill break his face.

Is he one of "our friends" if so.. ill be on the next plane =]

juiceball44 is offline Associate Member
    u need to call him and be nice and find out the real deal, just stright up ask him if they are ****ing.

From what you said its not looking good, he called her his girl and he most likely got your number from her

he may be going through the same thing as you thinking he is gonna smash you for messing with "HIS GIRL"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information