dhriscerr is offline Senior Member

Football Strength day???? Open to Public

Hey I didn't know if I should post this in powerlifting or workout forum, so I figured Id get the most volume in the lounge. I need the answers fast as it deals with my workout for today. My wife's dad is a recievers/special teams coach on a D III College football team. He want's me to come with him to there strength day tonight. Its open to the public also, they take a squat rack, bench and bars and weights into the gym. And they have the football players and anyone that wants to lift. My numbers aren't impressive at all or anything, but he thinks I could beat most of the guys in my weight class because most of the guys under 200lbs are like 6'3+ recievers and everything and im 5'9" he says most of the guys that would be stronger than me are like 220+ lbs. Its not a big college by anymeans and they typical suck at football i think they won 4 games in the last 2 years out of 20?? Just thought it would be kinda fun, but my main question is, I did shoulders monday, back bi's tuesday yesterday was off and today was suppose to be legs, and tommorow chest/ tris. Should I go today and squat, deadlift, and Bench at the thing and skip today and tommorows work out? Or just go watch and stay on schedual with my routine??? Because I dont think if Hit legs today I would feel much like squating or deadlifting tonight, and if I was to max bench I think my chest routine would suck tommorow??? Anyone thanks???

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Going to the gym soon, need this answered!!!

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    deadlift and bench will most likely suffer in all honesty

Thread Information