acciaio is offline Associate Member

Really bad day, but Gym helped a lot...

Today was one of those days where everything sims to go wrong...
    I was in an horrible mood, not feeling to train, i forced myself and went to the gym anyway... In the end i did a great shoulder training, i looked to myself in the mirror in the locker room and i was pleased with the improvements in my body and so my frustration went away...
    So, if you ever feel like shit, go to the gym ...

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    yea the gym is my mental sanctuary also.....i leave my cell phone in my truck. put my head phones, and im in my own world

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Tell me about it. In 5 days, I spent $1,000 on an alternator, starter, and battery on my car, had my phone stolen, had my identity stolen on my credit/debit card, then had overdraft fees deducted from me because of the latter occurance. The gym and my current fling are the only two things keeping me in check and sane.

lpicken is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wascaptain5214
    yea the gym is my mental sanctuary also.....i leave my cell phone in my truck. put my head phones, and im in my own world
    Ditto. Weightlifting, is a form of meditation like any other; yoga, buddism, etc., a religion, if you will. An honest hour in the weightroom should try a man's soul. The outside world should cease to exist when you are in the gym, a perfect moment to find and lose one's self. The gym is my church and I am a lonely worshipper to the Lord's of iron. Therefore, it makes my skin crawl when people don't respect the temple of iron and waste precious time doing anything to occupy their weak minds from the pain they know they should be putting themselves through; cell phoning, chit-chatting, grab-ass, reading, getting a date, etc. Come to think of it, it is time for my daily service.

Peace out bros.

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Quote Originally Posted by lpicken
    Ditto. Weightlifting, is a form of meditation like any other; yoga, buddism, etc., a religion, if you will. An honest hour in the weightroom should try a man's soul. The outside world should cease to exist when you are in the gym, a perfect moment to find and lose one's self. The gym is my church and I am a lonely worshipper to the Lord's of iron. Therefore, it makes my skin crawl when people don't respect the temple of iron and waste precious time doing anything to occupy their weak minds from the pain they know they should be putting themselves through; cell phoning, chit-chatting, grab-ass, reading, getting a date, etc. Come to think of it, it is time for my daily service.

Peace out bros.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    Quote Originally Posted by lpicken

Peace out bros.
    love the iron. 200lbs is always 200lbs

acciaio is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wascaptain5214
    Exactly man... But not only a sanctuary, even a source of real satisfaction...
    When you see you've reached one of your goal, when you know your friends envy you a little because you look better than them, when your old schoolmates says after some years that you are in great shape...
    That's magic!

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=JDMSilviaSpecR]Tell me about it. In 5 days, I spent $1,000 on an alternator, starter, and battery on my car, QUOTE]

Thats the most expensive car parts ive ever heard of

Thread Information