Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Knoxston is offline Associate Member

Steroids are a cheat

What do you say to anyone that downs roids and says they are a shortcut or cheat...lol j/w i heard somebody downing roids but really could only come up with the fact thta you should eat more and train more when on..so it aint cheating if you have extra work to do.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You should tell them what am I cheating at? If your doing it for yourself your not cheating anything or anyone. And another thing about it is if you ever want to be ridiculously big your going to HAVE TO do them. Ya sure you can get decently big naturally with proper training and diet but you can only get so far.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    taking drugs in a sport where they are banned is cheating I guess. Bodybuilding/powerlifting/strongman is a little different as although the rules must say drugs not allowed everyone knows that this is just BS. If everyone who competes is using then it isnt cheating, its keeping up with the competition!

tj979 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    taking drugs in a sport where they are banned is cheating I guess. Bodybuilding/powerlifting/strongman is a little different as although the rules must say drugs not allowed everyone knows that this is just BS. If everyone who competes is using then it isnt cheating, its keeping up with the competition!
    Agreed

ebjack is offline Senior Member
    tell them to come to the fvcking gym and watch you cheat..and try to keep up

gman13 is offline Junior Member

Talking

its only cheating if u get caught lol seriously though u still have to put the time in the gym and your diet or u will not see the results that can be acheived!

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    tell them to take some gear and not to work out and watch how fast they turn into the fat lazy bastards they already are.
    gear with out the hard work = fat lazy bastard

MikeCman is offline Junior Member
    Well, I would say that if using juice is cheating than taking any supplement in hopes of gaining a little extra muscle is cheating. Juice is just illegal at the current time which makes people more likely to judge anyone using it.
    Also, most of the people that make these statements have never used steroids and don't know anything about them; so their comments are worthless. They assume that juice is the magic pill that you take and you get big; it's that easy. But if they knew the truth, they would know that most people who take steroids are already training 3x harder, eating a much stricter diet, and take lifting much more serious than the average person. So, I would just close my mouth and smile at the person bec. there not worth my time.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by perfectbeast2001
    i cant agree with the sports where banned part. they are banned in the nfl but the truth is there would be no nfl without them. baseball? well they only talk about how the big hitters "cheat". how about nolan ryan throwing near 100mph for 20+ years? people dont want to hear that. i never used during my playing days. not because of some moral issue. i simply wasnt educated enough. some guys did, some didnt. the public demand is so high for us to perform. god forbid daddy brings little joey to see me play and, after dropping a few hundred bucks to make the trip to the rink, finds out i'm injured. not gonna fly. pain shots were a way of life. why are they ok? cheating isnt it? the public wants their "heros" to perform. the owners and coaches want the best player possible. they dont care about pain, injury, mental state of mind. it's not their job to be concerned. people also forget that is how we make a living. we dont perform we dont get paid. people that say they would play pro sports for free are liers. they simply do not know what in takes. a truck driver needs to stay awake for the long haul he takes a few pills. legal? no. safe? maybe not but if your plasma t.v. isnt delivered to best buy on time, you have a fit. there ontime. great job. he smacks into a schoolbus, he's a monster. the public wants it both ways and they simply cant have it. cheating to some. surviving is how i view it. the media is to blame for this whole "witch hunt" on steroids . they tell us to keep it away from the kids but how would the kids even know if it wasnt on espn everynight? i dont remember too many kids hangin around my locker listening in on my conversations. very troubling time...end of my rant.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i ask them if they take a multi vit... that's cheating... eat natural foods, and stop taking drugs..

or i say... your wife/sister/mom like bigger guys that can take care of them

*note of safety, don't say this to a guy that outweighs you by 120 lbs..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

bearpaw992000 is offline Associate Member
    1819 said it perfect. And is it cheating because joe over there can afford to eat 5 steaks a day and take more protien in than jack?

dhriscerr is offline Senior Member
    Its not cheating its leveling the playing field, some people no matter how hard they train and how much dedication they have genetically wont be at the same level as some people that are lazy and only lift once in awhile and are just genetically gifted. It would be a pretty shitty feeling to know that no matter what you did you couldn't be as good as someone else, this just levels it.

testisbest is offline Senior Member
    If you're not cheating, you're not trying.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    my favorite is when my binge drinking friends say something like "dude you are really ****ing up your body" lol im like ok and drinking til you puke 3 nights a week is much better. At least after a cycle I look great.

you never see specials on people who "ruined their lives" by being "addicted" to steroids or something. Its crap. And the special the man whos arms exploded were about a guy who didnt use sterile needles to inject and got an infection. Pure idiocy!

anabolicshark is offline Associate Member
    I am a semi-pro athlete, and do cycles during my off season... CHEAT!!??? there is a reason why all the racing cars dont use 83oct gas!!!!! and there is a reason why all of the racing car machines are build with "STREET ILLEGAL" parts, i earned my life and paid my school with my performance, if not for "cheat" factor, not only would i be falling apart after 11 years, or wouldn't do even half as much.. but i would never look this good!!!!!

the truth is, in sports they should be allowed but limited.. there is no athlete (pro) in the world that won anything and never ever used a substance... i have been from olympic games to world and european championships... its not a secret...

its almost insane not to use at least joint support steroids as you body build or lift (if physically perform you would be a fool not to take care of your body)

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    this is what i say,ok u know so much then name me 1 type of steroid and outline its effects on the body,not 1 has been able to answer

Knoxston is offline Associate Member
    hey this is a great discussion lol loviong all the feedback

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    I say their is really no reason to not use them. if ur diet is perfect and u train ur ass of why wouldnt u use them to get that much more out of everything u do.

hardgainer1 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    I say their is really no reason to not use them. if ur diet is perfect and u train ur ass of why wouldnt u use them to get that much more out of everything u do.
    exactly!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 4runner
    Steroids are cheating
    Nice input. Care to elaborate?

swole25 is offline Senior Member
    i love the guys that think you just stick a needle in your ass and get huge! they don't realize that you're busting your ass more than the average person. i remember my 1st cycle i kept a good 18 lbs. when all was said and done, and one of my buddies was like, wow you sure like to waste money! i was like, do you realize how hard it is to gain 18 quality lbs.? naturally, that could take 4x's as long if you're lucky! once the gains stop coming, you gotta do something, **** genetics!

solidA is offline Associate Member
    people are just haters

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicshark
    I am a semi-pro athlete, and do cycles during my off season... CHEAT!!??? there is a reason why all the racing cars dont use 83oct gas!!!!! and there is a reason why all of the racing car machines are build with "STREET ILLEGAL" parts, i earned my life and paid my school with my performance, if not for "cheat" factor, not only would i be falling apart after 11 years, or wouldn't do even half as much.. but i would never look this good!!!!!

the truth is, in sports they should be allowed but limited.. there is no athlete (pro) in the world that won anything and never ever used a substance... i have been from olympic games to world and european championships... its not a secret...

its almost insane not to use at least joint support steroids as you body build or lift (if physically perform you would be a fool not to take care of your body)
    my avatar has been stolen

ru-ga-ru is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testisbest
    If you're not cheating, you're not trying.

funny.

4 runner you just going to come in here and be a pain in the ass??? If you think its cheating thats cool and your opinion is as valid as anyone elses but if your going to say something atleast back it up with a reason, some data, why you think or something?

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    I like the fact that some people choose to use steroids . It gives the natty's like myself even more desire to work that much harder.

mavsluva, your natty so what do you think of it? You think its cheating?

Act of God is offline Member
    To me, using steroids for bodybuilding or your own personal benefit is anything but cheating. If you are playing a sport that specifically says you cannot use gear, then it is the definition of cheating. It is no different than corking a bat.

The fact that there are a lot of cheaters doesn't make it any less "cheatful", haha.

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    No. I think it's no different than those who choose to drive faster than the designated speed limit. We're all driving on the same highway. It's just that some people chose to get to their destination a bit faster than others.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    i find it funny cause half the people that say that are trying every supplement that u can buy in gnc to put on size..its the same thing but actually works! they are all fools

chest6 is offline Banned
    No need to
    Hm. Sure looks like you made your point very clearly, way to go.

Steroids are cheating
    but they are okay to be used as a male birth control, as you so cleverly stated in the other thread? lol makes total sense...

4runner if steroids are cheating then what is creatine? no explode? all these over the counter helpers? they clami to achieve the same thing do they not? i dont get it steroids are cheating but you can take something else to try to get bigger, stronger, faster

chest6 is offline Banned
    Thank you, I felt that my opinion was very clear and to the point.
    Okay, lets look at them in sports.

I would say a good percentage (even a majority) of professional athletes have used steroids at least once in their career. If there is something out there available to make yourself better, why not try it? You are getting paid MILLIONS of dollars to perform at the highest level. Refer to 1819's post by the demand by the public on performing at the highest level.....

chest6 is offline Banned
    If they are illegal and banned then they are cheating.
    So I guess that makes cigarettes okay since theyre legal and all.

I'd rather use something responsibly to benefit myself rather than to smoke something and give me cancer and get NO benefit whatsoever.

chest6 is offline Banned
    This thread is not about cigarettes so you are grasping at straws to justify your cheating.

Also tell me how it is even possible to be responsible when using the black market and breaking the law.....you are in denial my friend.
    I was speaking hypothetically. Did I say I was currently using? No.

I was comparing aas to cigarettes because of the way society perceives aas. You seem to have the same view the general public does. Uneducated about them yet unwilling to educate yourself to prove to yourself that they were not as bad as you had once believed... Even though what you believe has been told to you by your local news and not extensive research.

You say black market. Why not buy Human Grade? But I'm sure you don't know what that is...

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I was speaking hypothetically. Did I say I was currently using? No.

I was comparing aas to cigarettes because of the way society perceives aas. You seem to have the same view the general public does. Uneducated about them yet unwilling to educate yourself to prove to yourself that they were not as bad as you had once believed... Even though what you believe has been told to you by your local news and not extensive research.

You say black market. Why not buy Human Grade? But I'm sure you don't know what that is...
    So you have 0 posts and threads about personal steroid use?
    Almost nobody gets perscription human grade steroids legally son.....99% here use the black market.
    Key words bolded. Learn how to read.

TolVlo is offline Junior Member
    This thread is not about cigarettes so you are grasping at straws to justify your cheating.

Also tell me how it is even possible to be responsible when using the black market and breaking the law.....you are in denial my friend.

In case you haven't noticed laws aren't in place for the good of the population.
    Laws are there as a method of control.
    It's all about politics, If you're high profile, and got the green then the laws do not apply to you as much as they do to the general public (to an extent anyway... even Lindsey Lohan won't get away with mass murder, haha but she'd still look hot doing it!)
    Fvck what your country tells you. Fvck the general masses. They are sheep. Think for yourself.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    Yo no hablo inglés.

LawMan018 is offline Senior Member
    Seriously, if your country told you it was illegal... to... Ionno... have sex with a woman? Would you follow the law? Hell no... And they are similar, they both make you horny... And when combined...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information