jk486994 is offline Associate Member

Family and AAS use?

Always thought about this...How does your family react to changes in your body (size)...My family knows I train and diet hard, but when I go to a family event when I havent seen people for some time they compliment on how big I got, but I can tell there thinking I juice...

my Aunt and Uncle as well as a few friends parents have asked my Parents if they think im taking steroids ...these type of things make me really

Anyone else experience this?

Snrf is offline Banned
    my mum knows i juice...i went home this weekend to help her move house and she went through my stuff and put my vial of test inside my bag of var, no way it could have gotten in there by itself...she did it just to let me know she'd found them i guess.

my siblings all know I juice anyway...no biggie

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I'm sure my family has an idea. Especially my sister and her family. She has pool parties all the time. So i'm sure she thinks something since i'm 30 and look the way i do

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    my parents dont know, but my cousins seem to figure it out without me saying anything

gigem is offline Banned
    some of my family know some dont usually its not hard to tell when you put on 20LBS in a few months versus years but the ones who know ive admitted the one who dont its diet cyto gainer and creatine lol

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    all my immediate family knows....

shredzs is offline Associate Member
    I have been gaining ever so slightly over the past 12 years, I always do light cutting cycles too, train really hard and eat well, average 2-3lbs of lean muscle per year, I always keep 80-90% of my gains from cycles and stay lean year around. With the stack of supplements always piled around my house for the off cycle times, i can get away with the claim that I only use supplements!
    mind you, I dont use stuff like abombs or dbol , nor does my body weight yoyo.
    I have everybody pretty well convinced even though I do 2 light 8 weekers per year, usually stuff like prop, masteron , eq, winny, npp. These provive quality gains that I can keep while keeping my close family from getting too suspicious.

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    I'm sure my family has an idea. Especially my sister and her family. She has pool parties all the time. So i'm sure she thinks something since i'm 30 and look the way i do
    holy shit ur 30???

i thought u were around my age lol. (like early 20s)

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    holy shit ur 30???

i wish. Thanks

Hunter is offline Grateful
    If you dont make a big deal out of it no one else will. Both my parents know and so does my girlfriend. If you run around being secretive and weird, then all of a sudden put on 25 pounds yeah they are gonna be suspicious. Just be up front and honest about it present the facts and if they support you they will support your choice.

Brazil is offline Member
    my mom and friends know. I never really gained that much started to lose fat actually. Jsut finished a one month winny and few ampules of sust to cut up ended up gaining 8 pounds..... strange

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    my mom and bro and 1 of my sisters know. but they know the cycle was only 6wks and at hrt level.

Rye_guy is offline Member
    my folks know I have run gear before, my mother is dead against it, my dad I dont think cares, least he doesnt say anything... been a few years since they knew and they honestly believe me when I said I would never do it again... but really, who does it just once?

at work, I get flat out accused of it, but most of the guys there are 160 lbs and can barley lift 60 lbs... I dont care though, to be honest, I just laugh it off... people will say and think as they will despite the truth, even if I werent on gear ever, Im sure with how I eat and train id still be accused of it some place

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    holy shit ur 30???

Whats wrong with 30 damn it?!

gixxerboy1 - dude, if you ever make another post suggesting 30 is old or some kinda handicap - you and me gonna fight! We should go introduce ourselves in the "Over 30 Forum"... damn, never thought I would see this day...

BTW - I think your 30's is when you really start seeing muscle maturity and hardness; for the best lifting years of our lives - well, thats what I keep telling myself. I am actually only 29 but that 3-0 crap is right around the corner... but I still feel 19 years old!

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior

gixxerboy1 - dude, if you ever make another post suggesting 30 is old or some kinda handicap - you and me gonna fight! We should go introduce ourselves in the "Over 30 Forum"... damn, never thought I would see this day...
    Its ok paps

Snrf is offline Banned

BTW - I think your 30's is when you really start seeing muscle maturity and hardness; for the best lifting years of our lives - well, thats what I keep telling myself. I am actually only 29 but that 3-0 crap is right around the corner... but I still feel 19 years old!
    nothin wrong with bein 30, it just surprised me

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    anyone notices me puttin on size i say 'yeh i been workin out real hard lately and eatin real well,i hate these steroid cheatin types those guys are such losers' works every time

Snrf is offline Banned
    my mum asked me if I was using last night, (bear in mind she found my gear) I told her "No, I wanna get up to about 230 or so naturally first, then I'll jump on the gear" lol, she believed me I think

lol. No problem. I never had a problem till i started dating my new girl that just turned 22. She keeps busting my balls.

I agree with you though. I think i look better now then i ever did 5 years ago.

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    my mom asked me last weekend.

it's not like I'm big

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by audis4
    my mom asked me last weekend.

it's not like I'm big
    she aked u if ur 30,wow ud think shed know

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=Warrior]Whats wrong with 30 damn it?!

i was not looking foward to turning 30 but i'm looking as good as ever and i feel great also. i'm training and eating smarter and i have a hot ass girlfriend and i'm doing better than i was 10 years ago so getting older ain't been to bad for me.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i havent read a seingle post.. but i just wanna say...
    My mom buys me syringes, pins, and BWater.. she has probably bot me atleast.. 3000 syringes or so thus far...

my father buys the test off me since he is on TRT..

thats my family for ya LOL

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    My mom buys me syringes, pins, and BWater.. she has probably bot me atleast.. 3000 syringes or so thus far...

thats a little different

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa

You must have one hell of a Christmas list Tai!

^ Lol

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    You must have one hell of a Christmas list Tai!
    i havnt had a birthday or xmas gift in like 6 yrs LOL

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    My friends, family and coworkers always accuse me of using steroids . It's always fun being able to tell them that I'm 100% natty and always will be. I take it as a compliment.

Thread Information