Big voh is offline Banned

Pro builders dosage

I know this has been brought foward many times but seriously what do u guyz think the pros use and their dosage. I trained one time @ a pros (mustafa mohammed) gym and dude couldn't disclose what he was using. Man all i know that dude was eating 24/7. Every time i saw the dude he had food in his hands.
    His stove at the gym was cooking all the time. But the funny thing is, the dude used to only train once a week. Anyway i left the gym coz dude is just a jack ass. mannn that fool 4gets too much.
    Heres a video of him in his gym => http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA23ntpdyyI

Those two fukkaz spotting him are his slaves. They clean the gym, repair broken cables, wipe his a$$, lick his balls... e.t.c.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i have seen some cycles that the pro's run and the only kicker is the GH/SLIN side of it which i wish i could afford GH cost so much

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Big voh
    I know this has been brought foward many times but seriously what do u guyz think the pros use and their dosage. I trained one time @ a pros (mustafa mohammed) gym and dude couldn't disclose what he was using. Man all i know that dude was eating 24/7. Every time i saw the dude he had food in his hands.
    His stove at the gym was cooking all the time. But the funny thing is, the dude used to only train once a week. Anyway i left the gym coz dude is just a jack ass. mannn that fool 4gets too much.
    Heres a video of him in his gym => http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA23ntpdyyI

Those two fukkaz spotting him are his slaves. They clean the gym, repair broken cables, wipe his a$$, lick his balls... e.t.c.
    You know this has been brought forward.... yet you still ask...

NO ONE KNOWS...

Arnold emailed his cycle to me. for his last olympia lemme see if i still have it..

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i have seen some cycles that the pro's run and the only kicker is the GH/SLIN side of it which i wish i could afford GH cost so much
    yep u right. mannn where i'm from GH is like gold. shitt is damnn expensive.

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    I dont think pros are really any diff from us, some abuse and some use.

it would be fun to know what if any crazy crap todays pros use,

id like to know who uses the bare min. or if any pros dont even use any drugs just to see/know what kind of gentics some guys have.....

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    well, watch the famous ronnie coleman tackle box medication youtube video, maybe that will give you some kind of idea

goose is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by goose4
    This guy is BIG and he is famous among you all, he has competed at a pro level and has won many shows and placed highly in the Olympic many times.
    A mate met him a year ago and have kept in touch since and through him I have learnt a number of things, kind of like why things work to build muscles in a practical sense.

Below is a list of what drugs he uses and why he uses them split in to precontest or off season

PRE-CONTEST:

10-7 WEEKS OUT

250 mg sustanon per day

250 mg testopan (enanthate ) per day

1000 Deca Durabolin

Humatrope Growth Hormone , 6 units per, 6 times a day!! (Five times a week)

Long-Acting Insulin 100 units in the morning

Fast Acting insulin 25 units per meal (he is now to scared to eat without insulin)

Oxymethelone (whatever type he can get) 5x50mg tabs

300 mcg T3 per day

200-mcg clen (taken five days on 2 days off)

Nubain 5 ml a day, 3 times a week (supposedly to reduce the addictiveness)

Glucophage, taken before workouts, 4,000mg

He does do IGF-1 but he limits it to 4 week cycles as he believes that most of the research on this shows limited length of time of effectiveness. He will then follow this up with a 4-week break

80 mg fluxoetine (prozac) to help with the chemical imbalances and to assist him to keep stress from the drugs down

180 mg Ephedrine Hydrochloride, before workouts

2-6 WEEKS OUT:

4,000 mg Testosterone Propionate

2 vials of Masteron

2 vials of Parabolan

10 tabs of halotestin per day, before training

DNP for a week in weeks 6,4 and 2

Clenbuterol on alternating weeks at 400mcg per day

T3 400mcg per day

Nubain as above

Insulin as above

Growth Hormone 6 units 6 times per day

IGF-1 for the four weeks to week 2 at 100 mcg per day.

100mg of fluxoetine (prozac)

Ephedrine as above

I estimate the mg’s at somewhere around 6,500 to 7,000 mgs a week

WEEKS 2 AND FIRST HALF OF WEEK 1:

Same as above except the Nubain is dropped, as it is unnecessary, as well as the IGF-1 is dropped.

Also one extra ampoule of Parabolan and Masteron per day.

LAST THREE DAYS:

Uses neoton 500, creatine phosphate (its an injectable I believe) in his carb deplete/load, he was unspecific on dosages

Two days out he uses Lasix (still a favorite) 80 mg four times a day, for two days.

The newest thing out is a plasma expander, by the name of

Groenaut, apparently from Europe, this works much in the same way as Glycerol in that it drams water out from underneath the skin and into the muscle and bloodstream leaving a very dry full look if it is done correctly, of course as with high stakes bodybuilding there is that ever apparent degree of risk, the risk here is mixing a diuretic which dumps the water from the system and a drug that tries to pull the water in, if the effect is too great, the least that could happen is that you don’t fill out and you look flat, dry but flat, the worst well the drug tends to favor skeletal muscle over smooth cardiac muscle, hence you are then in shit street as your heart dehydrates, and cardiac arrest kicks in, (not the same thing as Momo, though).

There are a lot of other drugs that are used such as amphetamines to help blunt the appetite and to give him energy as he gets closer to a show, as his body fat drops down to below 5 percent, he tends to feel very ill and tired, he also uses a lot of immuno stimulating supplements so he doesn’t get sick, of course as he is wired from the amphetamines he has to use xanax, halicon and valium (rotated to reduce reliance on a certain drug supposedly).

On show day the use of insulin before going on stage to get the last bit of fullness and bring out his vascularity, (up close this guy has veins that an octopus would envy. Shooting 10 units I.V before going on but after any pumping up he does
    ohhh shittt.... this dude was doing some crazy numbers. I've lost hope of going pro coz there aint no way i'm doing those numbers.

p.s. that smiley page nearly fukked my monitor.

goose is offline Banned
    I mean you got guys on here that do 5G per week.I would say not all pros do insane doses.The bigger you are the more you need to hold and gain,that simple.

ru-ga-ru is offline Associate Member
    damn, that is a lot of sh*t.

Thread Information