Big Drez is offline Banned

30 more Lbs. to my Goal!!!

Well I am feeling quite good of myself after my chest workout today. I went into the gym trying to get an ideal of how much my max was before I start this cycle in 1-2 weeks, and I was actually quite stronger then I thought I was. I was thinking around 350. So I warmed up and threw 350 up with hardly any struggle. I put on 375 and it took EVERYTHING I had but it went up!!! I have been wanting to get 405 so bad because I mean who doesn't want to get 4 plates on each side lol? But yes, I figured I'd come on here and I guess boast a little bit to know 30 more lbs and I am at my short term/long term goal (long term because I've never gotten it, short term as well because I obviously want to pass it. Any of ya'll ever been suprised at how much stronger you were then you actually thought?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Drez
    Any of ya'll ever been suprised at how much stronger you were then you actually thought?
    no
    never as strong as i should be ><

lol...shitttt...as big as I've heard you are, you probably warm up with what I normally rep...or MORE...

Quote Originally Posted by Big Drez
    lol...shitttt...as big as I've heard you are, you probably warm up with what I normally rep...or MORE...
    iono i think best i ever got was 315 for 18 on flat try to go heavy tore pec at around 475.. now im skared to go even remotely heavy

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    used to be before i tore my rotator cuff now i am so cautious as to be some what afraid to go above the 300 lb. range , i shredded my cuff benching 465 all i wanted was 500 lb. . Now im just glad to be back in the gym at all.

Quote Originally Posted by cj1capp
    used to be before i tore my rotator cuff now i am so cautious as to be some what afraid to go above the 300 lb. range , i shredded my cuff benching 465 all i wanted was 500 lb. . Now im just glad to be back in the gym at all.
    same ><
    BUT LO AND BEHOLD HE WHO FLIES too close to the barebell get ****ered up ><

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    iono i think best i ever got was 315 for 18 on flat try to go heavy tore pec at around 475.. now im skared to go even remotely heavy
    same sad story but you beat me to the post. i had my surgery 9/26/05 did you need surgery?

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    same ><
    BUT LO AND BEHOLD HE WHO FLIES too close to the barebell get ****ered up ><
    dammit you beat me to the post again!

Quote Originally Posted by cj1capp
    same sad story but you beat me to the post. i had my surgery 9/26/05 did you need surgery?
    no i went to doc.. it wasnt a complete TEAR.. but i did feel a sharp sharp STABBING pain and it bruised 2yrs later i still have HUGE issues w/ it

ya'll are scarin' me out of even trying 405 lmao...damn. Thats a shame guys, hope ya'll get better with all that. I guess I've been lucky thus far, hopefully it continues...

Thread Information