johnmacdan is offline Associate Member

What makes some of these guys so pissy??

There are some really nice guys on here. There are also some idiots. Why join in a topic to attack someone?? Why rip someone for the 19th time in a topic?? Is there some guy who goes around and makes people join in topics they have no desire to be in just so they can post an attacking smartass message?? I guess it takes all sorts and with the annonimity, it makes people brave. Hell, they may just be a bunch of 12 year old and then I could understand it. Maybe they are just trying to compensate for not doing their PCT right.

Is it possible to inform someone there diet is bad without telling them they are short, fat, bald and have a small dick?? And if you are going to be like that, try to be original. Don't start the post with the same crap the guy before said.

But I would like to give a big thanks to all the helpful people on here!

wishmasterATM is offline Banned
    nice post dude...i feel you !

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Listen Homer...with a big fat ass and a bald head and no dick, who you telling to be nice?????

J/K
    some guys like to feel important by jumping into an internet fight

Me, well sometimes you try and try and try to be nice and it is usually the younguns that just don't want the right answer they want their answer so it gets hard not to go off on them...............

you are right, some of them are really nice and cool...but some of them , if they dont know you, or never seen a pic of you they will just obviously treat you others that the big fellows... also I see alot how the other members respond to these big fellows...they are so nice to them...wowwww

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    @this thread

shrpskn is offline Anabolic Member
    ^^ You too?

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    maybe its the high androgens?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by johnmacdan
    There are some really nice guys on here. There are also some idiots. Why join in a topic to attack someone?? Why rip someone for the 19th time in a topic?? Is there some guy who goes around and makes people join in topics they have no desire to be in just so they can post an attacking smartass message?? I guess it takes all sorts and with the annonimity, it makes people brave. Hell, they may just be a bunch of 12 year old and then I could understand it. Maybe they are just trying to compensate for not doing their PCT right.

Is it possible to inform someone there diet is bad without telling them they are short, fat, bald and have a small dick?? And if you are going to be like that, try to be original. Don't start the post with the same crap the guy before said.

But I would like to give a big thanks to all the helpful people on here!
    tottaly agree with you here mate,just cant help the idiots here tho.......................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    Because it's more important for most men to be correct, even if that includes jeopardizing their own integrity. Compromise has simply evolved into competition. Unfortunately, most men feel the need to flaunt their egos by pounding their own chests, and will even do so at the cost of other people. Kindness is a lost art due to the need for us to feel superior over any and all.

It's a darn shame.

ru-ga-ru is offline Associate Member
    dont ruin the thread................................booz

Quote Originally Posted by mavsluva
    Because it's more important for most men to be correct, even if that includes jeopardizing their own integrity. Compromise has simply evolved into competition. Unfortunately, most men feel the need to flaunt their egos by pounding their own chests, and will even do so at the cost of other people. Kindness is a lost art due to the need for us to feel superior over any and all.

It's a darn shame.
    Mavsluva you sound like a president dude, You mind me asking what degree you have or something?..hahah..nice post ...

btw. Narks of course your lau***ng at this thread because you never have that problem since your already pretty big and stuff....

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    If you notice, a lot of the time when people are being pricks or flaming, they haven't been here very long. The reason for that is that if they do it enough times... they get their asses kicked off the board.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    me personally, i enjoy being nice. and this thread is funny as a talking moose, which is actually funny

Thread Information