taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~

Not Good! My heart is...

having some weird beating shit going.. since.. tuesday during my back session.
    i didn bent over Tbar Rows.. got real winded chest kinda got "fluttery" and couldnt catch my breath.

for 3days now .. i get these moments where my heart beats Harder and kinda outta rhythem but not FAST.. iono its so weird.. and im SOOO ****ing hungry and have been light headed all morning.. am i gunna die?

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Im sure the massive amounts of tren dont help.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    My buddy had those same symptoms!

What gear are ya on bro?
    Lets see the cycle maybe it should be tweaked a bit.

MJ

Quote Originally Posted by Schmidty
    Im sure the massive amounts of tren dont help.
    meh i havnt been running hardly any this run.. bout 150mgED i have ran it alot harder and alot longer and had blood work done and was fine..

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    What's your blood pressure looking like?

Back off the Tren and see if that helps. My buddy had the exact same sides while on tren. Is it the same manufacturer??? Maybe your last batch of Tren was underdosed.

Keep us posted, MJ

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    keep an eye on it tai...check your pressure don't want you to go swimmin with your fishes!!

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    The funny thing is, even though I never took any gear yet or anything like that, I had symptoms similar to that for a while.....It lasted over the course of a week or 2.

It was at a time where I wasnt doing any cardio, and i was eating about 24 whole eggs a day, my bodyweight kind of got high, i was gaining muscle at a great rate.

But when i was on the hammer press one day, and i was getting winded and my heart was kind of like fluttering and beating fast, and skipping a beat every now or then, just after a simple warm up set, I walked the hell out. That was the second workout i had to walk out.

I would actually wake up at night and get panic attacks.....At this point, i said to myself, jesus man, somthing is seriously wrong with me.

so i cut out the goddamn egg yolkes (only doing it because money was tight and i was doing it for extra protein and i was in a dorm at the time, had no means of cooking meat or anyting, dining food sucked at the time), started doing cardio hardcore, brought the bodyweight down, and havnt had problems since

It is quite possible your syptoms are quite worse than mine were.....But if your body is trying to tell you somthing, DO SOMTHING ABOUT IT.

havnt had any problems since
    Last edited by IronReload04; 03-29-2007 at 12:25 PM.

ebjack is offline Senior Member
    Had the same shiit happen to me two weeks ago...hard beating but fast.
    I have the luxury of working in a cardiopulmonary department at a hospital and I got one of the girls to do an EKG on me. She had a cardiologist look at it and he said it looked like high blood pressure and some slight left atrial enlargment (high blood pressure again) (I'm am on BP meds while on cycle)
    He said the heart can do funny beats when you have high blood pressure but he said if I control the pressure I'll be OK.
    I take Diovan every day (I used to skip a day here and there)

i bumped my test back down to 500EW and I feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i didn bent over Tbar Rows.. got real winded chest kinda got "fluttery" and couldnt catch my breath.

for 3days now .. i get these moments where my heart beats Harder and kinda outta rhythem but not FAST.. iono its so weird.. and im SOOO ****ing hungry and have been light headed all morning.. am i gunna die?

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Quote Originally Posted by IronReload04
    The funny thing is, even though I never took any gear yet or anything like that, I had symptoms similar to that for a while.....It lasted over the course of a week or 2.

It was at a time where I wasnt doing any cardio, and i was eating about 24 whole eggs a day, my bodyweight kind of got high, i was gaining muscle at a great rate.

But when i was on the hammer press one day, and i was getting winded and my heart was kind of like fluttering and beating fast, and skipping a beat every now or then, just after a simple warm up set, I walked the hell out. That was the second workout i had to walk out.

I would actually wake up at night and get panic attacks.....At this point, i said to myself, jesus man, somthing is seriously wrong with me.

so i cut out the goddamn egg yolkes (only doing it because money was tight and i was doing it for extra protein and i was in a dorm at the time, had no means of cooking meat or anyting, dining food sucked at the time), started doing cardio hardcore, brought the bodyweight down, and havnt had problems since

It is quite possible your syptoms are quite worse than mine were.....But if your body is trying to tell you somthing, DO SOMTHING ABOUT IT.

havnt had any problems since
    1 egg has damn near 100% of your suggested cholestoral daily intake. Cholestoral = High Blood Pressure = your exact symptoms. Even though the blood work may look perfect, your bp is not. I'm on week 4 on my cycle and I was also cheating a bit on the eggs side by eating about 14 whole eggs per day, and I've switched it back to egg whites and the feelings of being faint and breathless are gone

Quote Originally Posted by ebjack
    Had the same shiit happen to me two weeks ago...hard beating but fast.
    I have the luxury of working in a cardiopulmonary department at a hospital and I got one of the girls to do an EKG on me. She had a cardiologist look at it and he said it looked like high blood pressure and some slight left atrial enlargment (high blood pressure again) (I'm am on BP meds while on cycle)
    He said the heart can do funny beats when you have high blood pressure but he said if I control the pressure I'll be OK.
    I take Diovan every day (I used to skip a day here and there)

i bumped my test back down to 500EW and I feel better.

Bro, I'm on Diovan HCT......Its the same as yours but with a slight dieretic added to it. My BP has been Text Book.

Ask your Doc what he thinks!

Jakspro is offline Member
    Yea i have some chest pains too occasionaly and i monitor my BP. Its getting up to 140/75 daily. My doc says that some people just normally have higher BP. So he didn't do anything. But i'm gonna request a cardiologist to give it a look. Mighty Joe, you recommend requesting Diovan HCT?

Quote Originally Posted by Jakspro
    Yea i have some chest pains too occasionaly and i monitor my BP. Its getting up to 140/75 daily. My doc says that some people just normally have higher BP. So he didn't do anything. But i'm gonna request a cardiologist to give it a look. Mighty Joe, you recommend requesting Diovan HCT?

It works for me bro! I know we are all differant, but I feel good on it so all is well. Ask your Doc what he thinks about it.

MJ

its not bloodpressure lol my bp is fine i have had it under fairly good control since my last HUGE run w/ tren . im on 3 different bp meds and havnt had any probs w/ that i went to doc yesterday and today to go over blood work... kant find anything wrong even did an EKG and heart is golden...
    my doc thinks its stress/lack of sleep since i average bout 3hrs of sleep a night for past 2 weeks. i slept all day yestrday and slept in today and feel so much ****in better!

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    i get those excat same symptoms and havnt cycled yet. have you been eating potassium, or caffine sometimes this makes it worse

sleep does help me too, i have always had ttrouble sleeping. possibly could be majorly stressed from losing your "little fishes"

maxex is offline Member
    The same thing happened to me on a drol/tren /test-e/ ...It was first softball practice of the season..and started during batting practing..Scared the living sh1t out of me.

It happened 3-4 times after that with in a 2 week period but nothing since.and that was 2 years ago. I would go to a dr.

alot of people get it with rapid weight gain/loss

bpm1 is offline Anabolic Member
    your adrenal function could be suffering.lack of sleep, stress,and aas can stress your adrenals.i am borderline addisons disease and even take hydrocortisone to compensate for my poor adrenal function.sometimes when my adrenals are really taxed i will have similar symptoms to what u are talking about, fluttery feeling in chest, racing heart, short of breath,etc....maybee u arent lookin down the right avenue......GL bro!

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa

Honestly bro I've had that problem ever since I got off a certain well know drug that affects the heart and reaks havoc on the CNS (would say the name but already got a warning about rec drug talk)

I get palpitations or that "fluttery" feeling you speak of, sometimes it will just start racing than skip a beat than slow down, its SOO unpredictable.

One day I was light headed like you said so I went and got 2 ekg's done and the doc said the drug may have affected my heart but he didnt see anything wrong with it but what WAS wrong was extremely high bp. So i think thats what you have. Get your bp checked.

edit: and i was prescribed inderal to take as needed which is a fvckn MIRACLE drug, i love the shit, keeps my heart under total control.

Thread Information