Thread: Joke Thread

newbrew is offline Senior Member

Joke Thread

Time to compile a good joke thread here. What's a funny joke youve heard recently? Or maybe just your all time favorite joke.

This aint all that funny, but ill start...

What's a 9 volt battery and a girls asshole have in common?

You know you're not supposed to, but eventually you'll stick your tounge to it.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    bahahah tahts ****in hilariousxxx

ALPHAMALE77 is offline Junior Member
    You Know What A Fish Says When Its Runs Into A Concrete Wall????>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>dam

Flagg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Unfortunately this thread wont last long.

I started a joke thread a few months back and it got all of about two pages long before Admins and Mods deemed it "unsuitable".

By the way the battery/ass joke is funny as Hell!!

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    there have been shitloads of joke thread, why not just ressurect one of them? i have alot of jokes, but have already used them in the past threads

novastepp is offline Have You Picked a Fight Lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    there have been shitloads of joke thread, why not just ressurect one of them? i have alot of jokes, but have already used them in the past threads
    because guys like you will flame him for bumping an old thread. so why not make a new one?

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbrew

What's a 9 volt battery and a girls asshole have in common?

You know you're not supposed to, but eventually you'll stick your tounge to it.

Your wrong....Thats pretty damn funny

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    how many analysts does it take to change a light bulb??

none.....the market already reflects the change.

yuck yuck yuck...some nerd humor. my racial/ethnic jokes will get the thread closed.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    There once was a lion who ate a bull. He felt so good and decided to roar. Well the lion roared and roared until a hunter came by and shot him.

Moral of the story? When you are full of bull keep your damn mouth shut ;D

ifyoubuildit is offline New Member
    A woman in her late 60's who has given birth to 4 kids, is talking with her husband and decides that to feel a bit younger again and revitalize their sex life she's going to get her female parts tightened up with some plastic surgery. She goes in the for the surgery, and when she's waking up she sees 3 roses on her bed. She asks the nurse what they're for and the nurse says:
    the first rose is from your doctor - he wants you to know that everything went really well, you'll be recovered in no time.
    the second rose is from your husband - he wants you to know that he's looking forward to trying out your new tight space
    the third rose is from a boy named billy down in the burns unit - he wants to thank you for the new ears

Pops1985 is offline Associate Member
    There were 5 drunk men in a bar, One of them stand up and said I have the biggest Dick ever! The other one said It might be big, but I have the fattest, The Barthender said OK take out all your dick and put it on the bar. 5 dicks on the bar, And a gay enters the bar and asked for a Soda and turned to the right and saw 5 dicks, And Screamed Oh my god barthender is there buffet I want too!!!

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    A guy walks into a bar with his pet monkey. He orders a drink and while he's drinking, the monkey starts jumping all over the place. The monkey grabs some olives off the bar and eats them, then grabs some sliced limes and eats them,then jumps up on the pool table, grabs the cue ball, sticks it in his mouth and swallows it whole.

The bartender screams at the guy, "Did you see what your monkey just did?" The guy says, "No, what?" "He just ate the cue ball off my pool table - whole!" says the bartender. "Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replies the patron. "He eats everything in sight, the little twerp. I'll pay for the cue ball and stuff." He finishes his drink, pays his bill, and leaves. Two weeks later he's in the bar again, and he has his monkey with him. He orders a drink and the monkey starts running around the bar again.

While the man is drinking, the monkey finds a maraschino cherry on the bar. He grabs it, sticks it up his butt, pulls it out, and eats it. The bartender is disgusted. "Did you see what your monkey did now?" "Now what?" asks the patron. "Well, he stuck a maraschino cherry up his butt, then pulled it out and ate it!" says the barkeeper.

"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replies the patron. "He still eats everything in sight, but ever since he ate that damn cue ball he measures everything first!"
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Snrf is offline Banned
    lmao spy, nice one

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    A guy walks into a bar with his pet monkey. He orders a drink and while he's drinking, the monkey starts jumping all over the place. The monkey grabs some olives off the bar and eats them, then grabs some sliced limes and eats them,then jumps up on the pool table, grabs the cue ball, sticks it in his mouth and swallows it whole.

The bartender screams at the guy, "Did you see what your monkey just did?" The guy says, "No, what?" "He just ate the cue ball off my pool table - whole!" says the bartender. "Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replies the patron. "He eats everything in sight, the little twerp. I'll pay for the cue ball and stuff." He finishes his drink, pays his bill, and leaves. Two weeks later he's in the bar again, and he has his monkey with him. He orders a drink and the monkey starts running around the bar again.

While the man is drinking, the monkey finds a maraschino cherry on the bar. He grabs it, sticks it up his butt, pulls it out, and eats it. The bartender is disgusted. "Did you see what your monkey did now?" "Now what?" asks the patron. "Well, he stuck a maraschino cherry up his butt, then pulled it out and ate it!" says the barkeeper.

"Yeah, that doesn't surprise me," replies the patron. "He still eats everything in sight, but ever since he ate that damn cue ball he measures everything first!"

hahaha Nice one Dude

There was a man that was in jail for 10 years and alone in a cel, and he saw a roach and he taught the roach on how to sing, It took him 8 years to taught the animal on how to sing. When he got out he said Alright time bo make money and become Rich, He enters a bar took the roach out of his box and put it on the bar, and he called the barthender and said to him LOOK! The Barthender saw the roach and squish it with his hands!

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pops1985
    There was a man that was in jail for 10 years and alone in a cel, and he saw a roach and he taught the roach on how to sing, It took him 8 years to taught the animal on how to sing. When he got out he said Alright time bo make money and become Rich, He enters a bar took the roach out of his box and put it on the bar, and he called the barthender and said to him LOOK! The Barthender saw the roach and squish it with his hands!

worst joke ever.

seriously, that was appalling

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    worst joke ever.

seriously, that was appalling

hahahaha I tried hahahaha

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by novastepp
    because guys like you will flame him for bumping an old thread. so why not make a new one?
    guys like me?

please

i never flame people, and i dont flame people for bumping old threads

but, i suppose its always nice to see a joke thread
    Last edited by Timm1704; 03-31-2007 at 06:25 AM.

soulstealer is offline Anabolic Member
    John is having a hard time at work... at home... just generally every where... so he goes out drinking one night.. and now drunk and alone cursing god "there is no god and you must hate if there is dam you"! God comes down from heaven and in a booming voice say.....John... I am god I must tell you I have a plan and everything will be alright... and John says your not god god is bullshit... and god says well john I dont usualy do this but to prove it is I will grant you 1 miracle...

John says...hmmm ok I want a highway that stretches from my house to hawaii... God says John its not that I cannot do this but the resources that would be used on your already depleted earth for such an undertaking... think of survival... it would destroy many trees and mountains... Please think of something more meaningful.... John thinks for a moment.. and says God I want to understand my wife.................................there is a pause... and god says.
    Will that be one Lane or two?

ALPHAMALE77 is offline Junior Member
    Where Do You Find A Dog With No Legs??????>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>right Where You Left Him......

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    A grade school teacher in Tennessee asked her students to use the word "fascinate" in a sentence.

Molly put up her hand and said, "My family went to my granddad's farm, and we all saw his pet sheep. It was fascinating."

The teacher said, "That was good, but I wanted you to use the Word "fascinate, not fascinating".

Sally raised her hand. She said, "My family went to see Rock City and I was fascinated."

The teacher said, "Well, that was good Sally, but I wanted you To use the word "fascinate."

Then Little Johnny raised his hand. The teacher hesitated because she had been burned by Little Johnny before. She finally decided there was no way he could damage the word "fascinate", so she called on him.

Johnny said, "My aunt Gina has a sweater with ten buttons, but her boobs are so big she can only fasten eight."

The teacher sat down and cried.

Shane35aa is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard

Thats a good one, hope I can remember it

Thread Information