pavlenko is offline Banned

Afraid of getting TOO big?

Hey guys i was just wondering about the fact that once you reach a certain size, without a doubt everyone around you will be saying...LOOK AT THAT GUY HE JUICES! ..seriously every girl out there asks me if I juice and guys too, it gets kind of irritating dont you guys think? How do you deal/think about this? I just try to tell me self the hot girls dont care they just want a hot body =p plus i love being bigger and stronger than the rest it makes me feel more of a man.

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    That question comes along w/ the game we play...
    Personally I like it. It means your doing something right so roll with it...

sbigpecs is offline Associate Member
    If thats the case, dont juice. Everyone will have their own opinion whether you are juicing or not. If you feel good, look good, and more importantly your healthy, then who cares.

Take care.

2bshredded is offline Member
    I've been getting that a lot lately, "you on steroids "......I just laugh and say if I were on roids don't you think I'd be a Monster.
    I don't care, I care about how I look and feel....bottom line.

Cat316 is offline Associate Member
    i say its irratating but when they leave i enjoy it...it lets you know people can see your size growth....just say what shredded said, if i juice id be a lot biggger than i am now when i do it they just walk away

TolVlo is offline Junior Member
    You could always just wear a shirt that says:
    "Yes I'm on steroids ... Any more brilliant f*cking questions?"
    lol just don't wear it around the man :P

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    "Whether you buy it at Kmart or it grows naturally it's all the same, muscle"

"Not that it's your F'n business"

"Go worry about yourself, looks like you have enough to worry about already"

I like being a smart-ass so my responses are usually inflamatory.

When talk Sh** about it (especially females) I say; "What's the difference between what I do and you getting breast implants, face lifts, nose jobs and botox where they inject a toxin to paralize the muscles in your face to look younger?"

Using a hormone found naturally in your body to improve the way you look, feel and health is not a big deal.

jagdpanther is offline Member
    I like to mess with people , when they tell me I look bigger I say "Damn, that's funny I've lost 5 pounds over the last three weeks. I've been working hard on my diet and cardio not sure why you think I'm bigger".

Alot of times I'll wear baggy stuff at the gym so that they can't see what is going on underneath. Can't use that technique at the beach though.

good points guys, most people admire big lean muscle guys...i believe the people that talk sh1t are just jelous. The girls that talk junk wish their man looked as good and the guys that talk sh1t wish they had the same body and thats all it is no more than that in my eyes

Quote Originally Posted by jagdpanther
    I like to mess with people , when they tell me I look bigger I say "Damn, that's funny I've lost 5 pounds over the last three weeks. I've been working hard on my diet and cardio not sure why you think I'm bigger".

Alot of times I'll wear baggy stuff at the gym so that they can't see what is going on underneath. Can't use that technique at the beach though.
    Ha! That is a good idea, I might just say that also. "Ahh no, I'm trying to diet down and you are saying I'm looking bigger?" .....act all sad and disappointed.

I wear shorts and a tank top in the gym. I think anything else gets in my way and gets annoying. I might wear a sweater while I warm up but it's off the minute I break a sweat. Plus I sweat like a pig when I lift so I have to wear as minimal as possible. I know I'm not the only one at my gym that juices, I've seen guys gain what looks like 20lbs in a month. Some are cops and they look like they juice.

GGallin is offline Senior Member
    I have noticed my friends that dont work out... which is all of them tell me I am huge now and ask me if I am on the juice. I also notice these same people even though they think I am bigger, try to put me down for it. Like "Oh mr cool muscle guy" Or "Fred Bufftan" which is thier definitions of a muscle man. But it true people become jelous when some one does something to better themselves because they dont have the dedication to get in shape. I guess in my case they are right about the juice although many people thought I was on it before I ever did my first cycle. Also they say to surround your self with positive people for success and most of my "OLD" friends are just the opposite.

souljaman is offline New Member
    I'd take it as a compliment man, nothing wrong with being straight muscle.

nate4796 is offline Junior Member
    Obviously doing something right

Is this thread for real?

"Oh, I'm scared of getting too big because people will ask if I'm on roids."

Seriously!

If it bothers you that much go natural...problem solved, else grow up.

My $.02
    Gold

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    O love when people give me shit and say im juiced up. The best is man if i was on half the shit ur on id be twise ur size.That is the best because i have natty low test and thyroid and i am still biger than 98%of kids my age.

reddragon4954 is offline Member
    To the guy who started the thread, I was wondering what your stats are???

MR MIME is offline New Member
    If that picture in thread is of the guy who started this thread, then I wouldn't be asking him if he juiced. He's buff , but not big enough to be called a serious juicer or anything yet.
    Last edited by MR MIME; 03-31-2007 at 03:46 PM.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by pavlenko
    Hey guys i was just wondering about the fact that once you reach a certain size, without a doubt everyone around you will be saying...LOOK AT THAT GUY HE JUICES! ..seriously every girl out there asks me if I juice and guys too, it gets kind of irritating dont you guys think? How do you deal/think about this? I just try to tell me self the hot girls dont care they just want a hot body =p plus i love being bigger and stronger than the rest it makes me feel more of a man.
    You're right... hot girls don't give a SHIT. They LOVE the fact that you stand out above 99.99% of guys, and you actually look good naked, and can protect them if a situation arises. It's also pretty sweet to be able to intimidate other guys at the bar, and to see the look on their face when they're talking to your girl and you walk up.

Just deny, deny, deny. I got asked about steroids a lot when I was still natural. It made me laugh.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Never too big.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

mkv213 is offline Member
    People don't ask me...it's obvious!

passthetest is offline Member
    Just say yes your taking shit, your going to get tired of saying no after everyone asks you.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Too big? I didn't think there was such thing

pigrond is offline Member
    holy sht you on roids man ,um not yet but thanks,that was my last roid conversation with a coworker just last week

lil-SLIM is offline Member
    when someone at the gym asks what i take i say psych 300, comms 360 and sociology lol

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    when girls ask alota times they dont even seriously inquiring if you use drugs so you dont have to honestly answer them really. They are merely sayin "Wow, you look really amazing. I hardly see anyone who looks like you". I just say "Been workin outa alot, hittin the protein, ya know"
    when dudes ask, depends.

bigger than you is offline New Member
    when someone ask me I just tell them that im on creatine and protein
    I just wouldn't worry about it dude f***'em is what I say

bigpianoman is offline New Member
    You could always be a PL like me and have a gut. Having a gut doesn't make people think your on. lol.

for whoever was asking my stats, it is 210lb at 12%bf . The pic in my avatar is of me maybe 4 month ago and i cant change it because my firewall is mest up or something. I started working out 1 years ago and muscle is packin on me soo fkin fast its just too obvious for people but like everyone said, fck what people say and do what you love and i love the gym and gaining muscle. btw i didnt start this thread because it was bothering me too much it just gets annoying that some people try to turn things around on you and make it seem like its a bad things since they arent educated on the subject. Good replys guys

solidA is offline Associate Member
    its a sport
    just like if ppl c u with a baseball bat theyll asume u play baseball

i like looking mean in the gym so people leave me be

Quote Originally Posted by therecanonlybe1
    i like looking mean in the gym so people leave me be
    I have my Ipod screaming and I ignore other people....so people leave me alone....does that count?

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Response 1 "Wow, you look bigger too. Have you been eating more donuts"?

Response 2 "Wow, you look tiny. Do you work out"?

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Too big? I didn't think there was such thing
    nope

RaidersFan is offline Junior Member
    Im still in high school and probably 90% of the people at my school think im juicing it and and all i take is protein and creatine i just say fvck it i love being twice is big as every one and intimidating all of the skinny guys.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by mkv213
    People don't ask me...it's obvious!
    same.

A friend of mine had a shirt i used to wear....

i loved it just because....

the front said "No Im not on steroids " the back said "but thank you for asking"

like people have said....it just comes with the teritory....when people see things they cannot achieve....they doubt and question it...

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    what types of gyms do you guys go to?
    thats kind of rude for some people to come up to you and ask if you juice if they dont even know you.
    and what are your measurements? before and after
    you look pretty good in your av but not like a juicer.

helium3 is offline Senior Member
    i had people acuse me of this b4 i started juicing,how frustrating.

i dont mind it from people i know cos i can just laugh but its when some f@@ker at the gym or at a bar comes upto you and asks if you are on juice,and they dont even know you . wankers.
    its always the same,some pencil neck tough guy comes in the gym for a week with his dbol and asks me if im on juice.then i tell him ive been training over 8 years,with commitment.then they usually dont come back,once they realise the hard work that has to be put in.

i often say to peopleat work: if it makes you feel better then yes,im sure you could have this body in a few weeks too.

sonar1234 is offline Banned

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by beatango2008
    what types of gyms do you guys go to?
    thats kind of rude for some people to come up to you and ask if you juice if they dont even know you.
    and what are your measurements? before and after
    you look pretty good in your av but not like a juicer.
    Reason why i got my home gym.

you guys can see my pics from around 1 month ago in the picture forums whoever is interested, i am not a tall guy im only 5'9" and the reason people ask me this alot is because i pack muscle so fast. anyways thanks for the responses I think I will use some of those

Thread Information