Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member

program that hides IP addy, and stores all private info on a memory stick??????!!!!!!

Cyber-rights.net offers this security package that not only hides your IP addy , but also stores your private info, including all your internet history, cache, ETC.. on a memory stick that you take with you so no one can look on your computer at where you have been or what you have been doing on the internet. It seems REALLY pricey though (over $300). I dont know much about computers. Is this a good product or is there something better/less expensive? Thanks ahead of time, Dobie
    Last edited by Dobie-BOY; 04-07-2007 at 08:37 AM.

gigem is offline Banned
    hushmail offers something similar to that not sure of details or price as for your other thread i dont know anything about cyber rights so i cant answer it vs hush

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    buy a flash drive and put firefox on it. same thing for 20 bucks lol

Just use a proxy and your set.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    buy a flash drive and put firefox on it. same thing for 20 bucks lol

Just use a proxy and your set.
    I dont have a clue what a proxy is, but Im gonna find out. Thanks

Sylar is offline New Member
    @Bryan2 - These flash drives save all the internet cache onto the stick. So no traces are left on the computer of what you've been up to. They can come in handy for surfing the net in work, etc.

The 256 mb version is $79. Search google for 256 Megabyte S T E A L T HSurfer (without gaps)
    Last edited by Sylar; 04-13-2007 at 08:22 AM.

you can find a 256 flash drive for 20 bucks at bestbuy and firefox is free.

Valac is offline Member
    there are plenty of devices/tricks and what not to stop ppl from seeing what u have been up too, this would have to be one of the cheapest.

thanks for the help, I am a cumputr retawrded. ;-] Im gonna go with the flash drive from best buy i think.

Sylar is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    you can find a 256 flash drive for 20 bucks at bestbuy and firefox is free.
    Anyone could do that! This does allot more though. Read up on it.

*******Surfer is a Windows PC compatible key-sized USB device that is preloaded with Firefox, Anonymizer, RoboForm , and Thunderbird software configured and integrated for optimum privacy. When using *******Surfer, all your sensitive Internet files such as cookies, internet history, and cache are stored on the *******Surfer USB device instead of your computer. Should your *******Surfer fall into unwanted hands, password protection maintains your data's privacy and security. *******Surfer conceals your web surfing habits, files, and visited web sites from anyone who has physical access to your computer to stop indentity theft. *******Surfer keeps your surfing information over the NET encrypted hidden and anonymous - it protects your identity. Passwords are stored on the *******Surfer with 3DES encryption and with the unique password manager log-on to web sites as easy as 1 touch speed dialing ! Advanced and secure E-mail programs are included in *******Surfer so your portable private email.

I just had a bargin on bay, bought the 256Mb version for £7 including P&P

If you run firefox on a flashdrive then all of your internet temp files/cache/history is already on the flashdrive and only the flashdrive. You dont need any additional software.

Only difference is the password protection software on flashdrive. Which can be found for free within a minute or two on google... thunderbird and roboform are free as well

And im sure everyones familiar with hushmail?
    Last edited by Bryan2; 04-15-2007 at 10:35 PM.

How hard would it be for someone to get the information off of the flash drive if it was password protected? Like I have a password on my computer, but some how people could get all the information off my computer if it ever fell into the wrong hands (ie. my wife :-)) I dont know jack about computers, but my wife is a real computer wiz. Is there some way she could get around the password?

Quote Originally Posted by Dobie-BOY
    How hard would it be for someone to get the information off of the flash drive if it was password protected? Like I have a password on my computer, but some how people could get all the information off my computer if it ever fell into the wrong hands (ie. my wife :-)) I dont know jack about computers, but my wife is a real computer wiz. Is there some way she could get around the password?

Yeah there is software out there that will remove passwords so if she really wanted to get the info she could. Only thing itll really do is buy time and not let anyone just plug the thing in and see what youve been doing.

Just erase all the history from it after everytime. Or put software on there thatll do it for you everytime.

Thread Information