Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    LawMan018 is offline Senior Member

I Love Getting Attention!

So basically I've just been feeling like showing off a little bit and walking around in a wife beater, I've gotten so many compliments! So I go to the mall and I'm walking by a cute chick and I see her look at me, then totally check me out, very nice! Lol, then a group of black wannabe gangsters walks by and they're like, "Holy shit, that guy is f-in ripped!" Then I continue to buy some new shoes and the lady is acting a little flirtatious with me and says, "You work out a lot." And I'm like, "yes I do." And then she's all, "Most people aren't as big as you." And that was my day at the mall... Now compared to the 98 lb. Freshman I was in highschool, I think I'm doing pretty good for myself!

P.S. I was the biggest guy in my gym the other night, not biggest, biggest, but most lean and ripped, woot!

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    is this before or after you just did a dbol only cycle

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    Go to a decent sized bodybuilding show,

If you get those compliments there than props.

Foskamink is offline Banned
    haha yeh mate, get down a little, make sure u recognise u were not ready for steroids and you prolly owe most of the attention to them.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    How much do you weigh now ? ... at what height ?

Lol it wasn't a D-bol only cycle I'm running test as well just 250 mg every week though... But I don't have to explain myself especially to a guy with an ugly ass tattoo on his neck

Quote Originally Posted by LawMan018
    But I don't have to explain myself especially to a guy with an ugly ass tattoo on his neck

Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    How much do you weigh now ? ... at what height ?
    I'm about 175 right now, 5'10 and bf is... well very very low, I just don't have a way to check it but I can see each and every muscle fiber in my muscles when I'm lifting

I'm about 175 right now, 5'10 and bf is... well very very low, I just don't have a way to check it but I can see each and every muscle fiber in my muscles when I'm lifting

Nice transformation .... how old are you by the way ?

19... I know I'm young to be using but I felt compelled to rush into it for an unknown reason, lol... I regret it however and feel like I'm cheating myself but I'm confident when it's over I can maintain it and gain more, I mean, it's only 250 mg of Test, not much...

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    do u have any pics that dont have the colors reversed? its good to feel good about yourself and have some swag when your walkin around, and im sure you look good, but until your closer to 275 i dont know if i would be walkin around in a beater thinking im the biggest person and that everyone sweats me...

I don't have that kind of mentality, and there's no way in hell I'd want to get to 275. 190 is ultimately my goal... I'm looking for a more Frank Zane kind of look... I want ladies to be attracted to me, not call animal control when they see me walking through the mall!

P.S. I have some normal pics in the Pictures section

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    Never let the left hand know what the right hand is doing. If you can do that, then you will be humble.

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    I don't have that kind of mentality, and there's no way in hell I'd want to get to 275. 190 is ultimately my goal... I'm looking for a more Frank Zane kind of look... I want ladies to be attracted to me, not call animal control when they see me walking through the mall!

you know I was about your age when I first started lifting and my goal was to have a six pack........

when your 190, 205 starts to look nice

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MFT81
    you know I was about your age when I first started lifting and my goal was to have a six pack........

when your 190, 205 starts to look nice

very true,
    I was 155, 6 months ago and I wanted to get up to 200lbs,
    well I'm there now and I'm thinking 230lbs would look even better! lol

ChiTownTommy is offline Senior Member
    i don't know i think 6'6 285 is pretty nice, because that is when everyone in thw gym looks out the corner of your eye to watch every lift

Yeh I know, but again, I'm not looking to be the biggest guy, I just wanna be that ripped buff guy people can appreciate, lol...

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer

A couple things. Firstly some ladies are attractice to bigger guys so really its a matter of opinion and if you think that a certain weight/look will get you the ladies you ultimately want you are wrong. But than again you are young so I can understand your train of thought.

And its great to get compliments but like Mavs is saying you should be humble. I am sure many many people on this site could come on and make threads about complements they get and remarks, and Im not tryin to put you down but really you gotta be humble. Before my injuries and what not I was up to 235 and im 5'9'. I could have made a new thread everyday about what people said to me. But its better to not say a word and jus be a humble and modest person imo.

Mogamedogz is offline Member
    Yeh I know, but again, I'm not looking to be the biggest guy, I just wanna be that ripped buff guy people can appreciate, lol...
    Little bro... you are wayyy too young to be messing around with gear.

You have to be VERY careful. Just reading this post, I can tell that you are a HIGH RISK candiate for emotional/***ression problems later on in life.

Take it slow man... Believe me. 19-25 feel like a lifetime; but it is not. You will be a completely different dude 5 years from now.

If its what he really wants to be huge and all then he should go for it. follow your dreams and if that means taking gear to get a jump on things then props to you.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Whoa man come off your high horse....

Like Bino said...Im sure a lot of us could come on here and make threads about what happened but we dont...

Stay humble...

Come on guys, your coming a bit too hard on him now. This dude said he was 98 pounds soakin wet in high school and probally didnt get much snatch. Now hes got a better physique then 99% of every joe schmo on the street, so these compliments sets him aside for the first time in his life. Hes leading the skinny kid syndrome just how many of us on this board used to be fat kids. We lost the weight and starting getting more and more girls, compliments, better sense of well being and most of all self gratification. Let him enjoy his limelight now...as long as he gets in his 300g pro, 6 meals and a solid lift in..hehe

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyTampa09
    Come on guys, your coming a bit too hard on him now. This dude said he was 98 pounds soakin wet in high school and probally didnt get much snatch. Now hes got a better physique then 99% of every joe schmo on the street, so these compliments sets him aside for the first time in his life. Hes leading the skinny kid syndrome just how many of us on this board used to be fat kids. We lost the weight and starting getting more and more girls, compliments, better sense of well being and most of all self gratification. Let him enjoy his limelight now...as long as he gets in his 300g pro, 6 meals and a solid lift in..hehe

HooYa! brother

Foskamink is offline Banned
    fair enough, im just jealous i havnt cycled yet... but i will.

Mogamedogz is offline Member
    19 is MUCH too young for using AAS (IMO). His body hasnt even fully developed naturally yet.

His reasons for doing it them are even more troublesome... Vanity. He does them so "Other" people will look at/treat him differently.

This reeks of low self esteam. Gear is only going to band aide the real problem (and quite likely make him feel even worse in the long run).

stuball is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    fair enough, im just jealous i havnt cycled yet... but i will.
    Cycled ??? How about lifting a weight !!!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Buy a real tank top. Wife beaters are for trash.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Buy a real tank top. Wife beaters are for trash.
    i'll show you trash

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    I wasnt hard on him, I dont think anyone was. No one made fun of him at all that I saw or made any personal attacks. Merely tryin to remind him that modesty goes a long way, and although compliments feel great we must remain humble. I just also reminded him that he is young and like someone else said, 3-5 years from now he will be completely different, and how you act and carry yourself now will shape the person you become in those 3-5 years. Many of us have been there done that and are just trying to make sure he keeps a level head is all.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by ChiTownTommy
    i'll show you trash
    sorry if your offended But yes wearing my grandfathers undershirt to the mall is trash.

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by stuball
    Cycled ??? How about lifting a weight !!!

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    You sure are a cute lil one, aintchya's..

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    sort of on topic :

"Arrogance is THINKING you are better than everyone else and telling them so; confidence is KNOWING you are better than everyone else, and keeping your mouth shut!"

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    sorry if your offended But yes wearing my grandfathers undershirt to the mall is trash.
    yea i was just kidding the are trash i just wear them as under shirts

I thought a girl started this topic at first...."I Love getting Attention!!".....

chest6 is offline Banned
    I was thinking the same thing. Sounds like something a chick would say.

Photo Removed

JohnboyF is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    I wasnt hard on him, I dont think anyone was. No one made fun of him at all that I saw or made any personal attacks. Merely tryin to remind him that modesty goes a long way, and although compliments feel great we must remain humble. I just also reminded him that he is young and like someone else said, 3-5 years from now he will be completely different, and how you act and carry yourself now will shape the person you become in those 3-5 years. Many of us have been there done that and are just trying to make sure he keeps a level head is all.
    Ditto level head works on some many levels. Sure some people like that arrogant asshole I can speak for myself and perhaps Bino we both are fairly reserved.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    I was thinking the same thing. Sounds like something a chick would say.

She can have my attention anyday.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    my ex wife was like 5'8 185 and jacked.. she could give u a run for your money btw..

chest6 is offline Banned
    10lbs heavier than lawman! AHh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information