JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)

Injured my foot..... Help plz.

I was doing some martial arts yesterday and I was delivering a kick to my opponents outer thigh. He moved his leg back and I just caught him with the tip of my foot. It stung pretty bad but didnt start hurting that much til after the workout. Its pretty much swollen in a line from my big toe to my ankle. I can barely walk, and cant spread or bend my big toe. It hurts but the pain isnt unbearable. Anyone have any idea how severe it could be?

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Go get a professional opinion.

1morerep is offline Associate Member
    you should have iced it right away to keep the swelling down. try wiggling your toes -does it hurt? u may need an xray. but keep icing it.

Yeah good call. I had to wait til today to get anything done. I went in and got 3 different scans and crap done, I was at the hospital for 8 hours. Chipped a bone and jacked up a bunch of ligaments, Im gonna be out for 6 weeks.

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    that sux bro i feel for you

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    lol i have done that many times.. good stuff u will survive... maybe.. could lead to cervical cancer though as nark has informed me in da past.

nyjetsfan86 is offline Anabolic Member
    hopefully you dont get cervical cancer.....actually i hope you dont have a cervix at all.....

Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    lol i have done that many times.. good stuff u will survive... maybe.. could lead to cervical cancer though as nark has informed me in da past.
    Yeah the dude had one of those redman type suits on, you probably seens SF training with it. I was kicking the shit out of his common peroneal, and he was hurtin bad. He couldnt take it anymore so he moved out of the way that little bitch. The doc didnt give me quarters but my NCOIC told me I didnt have to come in til Friday........

Thread Information