Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hobbys,

Foskamink is offline Banned

hobbys,

i need some new hobbys, what do u do for fun, i have lost all interest in computer games, the odd ps3 game is fun, i lost most of my will to watch movies, never anything good coming here no more. i just need somthing to do to fill what lots of spare time i have.

can i get some outside the box ideas, share what u do that isnt the typical games or movies or drinking. somthing unique

thanks

Snrf is offline Banned
    try weightlifting...

is that really fair, im doing good for a all natural.. and everybody seams to kick me

Snrf is offline Banned
    hahaha i dont know, you just never discuss anything gym related so it gives the impression you don't actually go to the gym...

like I even take occasional breaks from whoring and say "I'm off to the gym, back in a few hours whores"...

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Scuba

i dont think u can scuba dive in switzerland. well atleast this part. i never done it in austtralia in the 17 years i was tehre.

goose is offline Banned
    I hear switzerland is so boring,makes you go crazy.I use to bang this swiss girl a few years ago,she was a student for the summer.

Snrf is offline Banned
    lol, random goose story..

nah switzerland doesnt make you go crazy. it makes you go "loco" hahahaha

well it ***ends, german part sucks, frence is great. but like im bored of the same old.. go clubbing sat and fri. wake up at midday or later or early. feel like not doing anything.. then sit around ... going out during week. not much to do. coffee chit chat and shit. but theres whole lot of choice, and i got bored of night life after a few months.. and u can easily spend 300-400 a week if u got out twice to club, let alone to other places.

Mogamedogz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Foskamink
    well it ***ends, german part sucks, frence is great. but like im bored of the same old.. go clubbing sat and fri. wake up at midday or later or early. feel like not doing anything.. then sit around ... going out during week. not much to do. coffee chit chat and shit. but theres whole lot of choice, and i got bored of night life after a few months.. and u can easily spend 300-400 a week if u got out twice to club, let alone to other places.
    I cant imagine how much you must spend on club Read the board rules. Do not mention recreational drugs. if you know what I mean...

Like the other guy said... Try Weight training. That is a good hobby.

lpicken is offline Associate Member
    Fosk, you should try cycling. It is a great form of cardio and you live in a good part of the world for it. It will also help you with your motorcycle skills. You could also try getting a JOB. There really shouldn't be anytime for boredom in life, as it is way too short. I feel sorry for today's generation that was raised on video games and quickly becomes bored with them until the "latest and greatest" platform comes out. PS, I would give my left nut to live in Europe right now, so be thankful for what you have.

well i live on a mountain.. and its 10km up.. and its in france just over swiss border, and dozens of people ride up each day ect, frence big on casual cycling.
    yeh i was raised on video games, but i dont really have urges to play then and go months without... but when i was 16 i would spend all day on them, so thank god i grew out of that.

and as for clubs, they are just expensive.. a bottle of vodka 750ml is 350. and theres always several between the table each night.. so its kinda stupid.. ive spent thousands in clubs in the past 3 months.. but i cut that down to once a week or fortnight... which is good

Snrf is offline Banned
    dude seriously, I dunno how many times I've told you. "frence" is NOT A WORD!!

FRENCH

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    read, read lots of shit.. read everything you can on diet, training, WEIRD training concepts, more on diet.. and then start PM'ing Bojangles on how to hit a womans hidden G'Spots..
    all the above should keep u buzy... also shy away from drinking and other shit that kan inhibit ur cognitive skills so u wont post shit on here to get u flamed.

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    dude seriously, I dunno how many times I've told you. "frence" is NOT A WORD!!

FRENCH
    omfg, i was just about to the same thing.

Snrf is offline Banned
    he's been saying "frence" since he came on here, I've told him at least 10 times already

Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    he's been saying "frence" since he came on here, I've told him at least 10 times already
    i know how its spelt but it never comes to mind when im typing... but i dont rewmember u telling me b4

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I went skydiving during a spring break and now go ever summer

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    should deff try it

MotoXracer is offline Associate Member
    Motocross Braaap! It will make you poor and I hope you have good health insurance. It's one of the best cardio routines you can do and it's fun as hell.

yeh im looking at a rm125 great bikes... dream is sx125. but cant find dealership, id get a cr125 great bikes, but if i get a rm i get discount cause of the aprilia nad yahmaha bikes we bought.

and yeh im doing skydiving when i find a place to do it, at the bike store there were ads.. and theres another thing, where u glide around on parachutes

B-STRONG is offline Junior Member
    go to school or get a job

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    train Muay Thai

Mogamedogz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by B-STRONG
    go to school or get a job
    yeah... how the hell do you get $$?? Rich parents?

Rye_guy is offline Member
    I wish I had rich parents, then I wouldnt have to know the value of my dollar

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    I love traveling a lot, going on adventures. Also playing hockey. During winter I play for hours, every single day....almost. I also enjoy women alot

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by Rye_guy
    I wish I had rich parents, then I wouldnt have to know the value of my dollar
    Oh right, so by having poor parents you understand the value of your dollar? Did you ever think that knowing the value of the dollar is an understanding of economics not how poor/rich your parents are? Use your head.

JDMSilviaSpecR is offline Vicious With Malicious Intent
    Start having more sex

this has nothing to do with the topic of the thread but who gave you that idea for your custome title...?

l2elapse is offline That don't kill me, can only make me stronger
    read a dictionary for spelling, hobbies, jk fosk

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Why the hell are you not skiing bro?? How far is the closest ski area?

closet skii 30min, season is out. i snowboard. i got some nice burton gear.. i love hit the slops

and custom title someon mentiond it when i hit 3000 and made a thread, forget who tho

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexed
    I went skydiving during a spring break and now go ever summer
    I wanted to go...but they said I was over the weight limit....I didnt eat for a week

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    Learn how to spell France (not Frence) you douchebag. While you're at it, get an education and stop wasting our time with your useless threads. That or go wash old men's nutsacks with Schmidtty.

Valac is offline Member
    id be doin some kinda combat or just any sport were i can throw my weight around, pro's of doin weights :P

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I've been collecting comic books for about 20 years. If you are just getting started, there are some awsome series' made by Vertigo that are geared for adult readers. Look for 100 Bullets or DMZ. The Preacher is a riot too.

I also have a vegetable garden. It's not really a hobby because it's more like work, but I do enjoy it.

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by inheritmylife
    I've been collecting comic books for about 20 years. If you are just getting started, there are some awsome series' made by Vertigo that are geared for adult readers. Look for 100 Bullets or DMZ. The Preacher is a riot too.

I also have a vegetable garden. It's not really a hobby because it's more like work, but I do enjoy it.
    I also collect. What titles do you get?

We have a comic book thread here:
    For Comic Book Fans
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    I also collect. What titles do you get?

We have a comic book thread here:
    For Comic Book Fans
    Right now the only newer books I'm picking up are The Preacher, 100 Bullets, DMZ, and some occasional Star Wars stuff. I'm missing the first few issues of Constantine, but am looking for a good deal on those right now.

I also pick up anything in the Hulk, Spiderman, Ghostrider series' that I can get my hands on. I'd like to start picking up all the V for Vendetta series, but i'm in no hurry.

mavsluva is offline "Gone but not forgotten" 10/11/07
    Trying reading. There's nothing like spending a few dollars that will ultimately result in expanded knowledge and/or wisdom.

Rye_guy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    Oh right, so by having poor parents you understand the value of your dollar? Did you ever think that knowing the value of the dollar is an understanding of economics not how poor/rich your parents are? Use your head.

hmm, I figure growing up having to work my ass off for every dollar i ever got, or for anything i ever got is a good way to understand the value of your dollar. seemed pretty straight forward to me, has nothing to do with economics when your growing up and your like 10 years old... its usually about knowing how far your dollar goes, how to make ends meet when you havent got much money. you ever have to go through that growin up? or did you get anything you wanted?

I take it you probably havent had to go without most of your life have you? did you blow every cent you made on fizzle fazzles and zing zangs? maybe think twice before you post.... you sure stuck me as a tool.

I grew up with nothing lad, I know the value of my dollar. the only reason I have any of the toys I have is because I learned to save and be patient and not to go out and blow everything i have.... its called sittin on your money

had my family been wealthy, I wouldnt have had to learn to save or to build up what i have to get what i want. it would have been given to me wouldnt it...

use your head and read the logic in my statment.
    Last edited by Rye_guy; 04-23-2007 at 12:45 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information