Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

Steroid horror stories!

This site was developed to assist, inform, and instruct mature individuals who are considering, or have already made the decision to use anabolic steroids .

It was birthed out of the owner’s desire to offset the prevalence of contemporary myths regarding steroidal properties, effects and usage. Paramount to its inception was the extensive misuse of these powerful drugs, and the terrible outcomes experienced by such users.

If you or someone you know has experienced a steroid horror story, please briefly outline the abuse and effects within this thread.

M.

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    there's nothing wrong with steroids .....i don't even get side effects this thread is dumb......it's just gonna freak people out if somebody posts one

daytrader is offline Member
    Most of the horror stories are associated with the injection..

lol but injections are so easy

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55
    there's nothing wrong with steroids .....i don't even get side effects this thread is dumb......it's just gonna freak people out if somebody posts one
    It’s doubtful, but possible that I was unclear. As WELL indicated within my preface, this is not a steroid bashing thread!
    However, immaturity, irresponsibility and naiveté abound in our society. Consequently, and I’ll simplify this as much as possible…

...sometimes good things are used improperly, which causes bad things to happen.

If you know of any ‘bad things’ that have happened to good people using good things (steroids in this case), please post them here. If this is still unclear or you feel it's dumb, you're more than welcome to go elsewhere.

M.

63190 is offline Anabolic Member

Two Words

Greg Valentino

'Nuff said.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    Greg Valentino

'Nuff said.
    umm nothing to do with Steroids sorry mate.....nuff said....

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    Greg Valentino

'Nuff said.
    Granted this guy looks like the cartoons from MF & Flex, but not exactly what I'm looking for here.

http://www.greggvalentino.net/index....picSectionID=4
    http://www.greggvalentino.net/index....picSectionID=6

Are there any tales of damage: internal organs or physiology; relationship (gf/wife/family/friends); financial; etc. that you know of?

M.

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    This isn't really a horror story, maybe a Disney PG rated horror story. I did my first cycle when I was ***loyed to afghanistan, I had a few bottles of QV Test E and some clomid for PCT. I had no idea WTF I was doing, I randomly injected whenever I felt like it, I would inject 750mg/day for a few days and then a mission would come up so I wouldn't inject for a few weeks. I also only brought about 15 20g pins with me so I was reusing each one 20 times or more, they no longer even had a point, it was like sticking a bic pen into your leg. I did stop for a month or so a few times and randomly popped clomid whenever I remembered. I'm lucky I didn't get gyno but I do have some pretty bad acne scarring all over my back and shoulders. Also I'm lucky I didn't fvck up my hormone levels too much since I was probably completely shut down for almost a year.

C'mon guys, lets hear a real horror story (first cycle using only Tren at 500mg/day or something).

it's retarded to perpetuate anything about negative things they COULD cause due to overuse......not to mention who says you can even overuse them per say.....

Thanks Zod, that is indeed what I'm referring to.

Ruhl,

I believe the term I used was "abuse", but 'overuse' would clearly fall into that category. It is quite conceivable that a person can overuse by taking too much of a compound, running a cycle that's too long, building a cocktail that's too heavy for their experiential level, etc.

I do hope you're earnestly participating and not just wasting our time, as neither I nor this thread are here for the purposes of verbal jousting. If it's representation you're seeking, your dissention has been duly noted.

M.

shredzs is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55
    it's retarded to perpetuate anything about negative things they COULD cause due to overuse......not to mention who says you can even overuse them per say.....
    cmon freak, ur tryin to say that roids cant be overused???
    I think this is a good thread to educate ppl of the probs which could arise due to misuse, abuse.......ect

everything can be misused and abused................

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Snrf is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zodiac666
    I also only brought about 15 20g pins with me so I was reusing each one 20 times or more, they no longer even had a point, it was like sticking a bic pen into your leg.

thats kind of a horror story when u see this
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Steroid horror stories!-needle_151.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    everything can be misused and abused................
    Truer words were never spoken.

Even TOO MUCH water can kill you!
    http://www.abc.net.au/dimensions/dim...ts/s871112.htm
    http://chemistry.about.com/cs/5/f/blwaterintox.htm
    http://sportsmedicine.about.com/cs/n.../aa070703a.htm

No stories of steroidal woe amongst your many travels, Booz?

Poignant pictures Snurf!

M.
    Last edited by magic32; 04-26-2007 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Truer words were never spoken.

Even TOO MUCH water can kil you!
    http://www.abc.net.au/dimensions/dim...ts/s871112.htm
    http://chemistry.about.com/cs/5/f/blwaterintox.htm
    http://sportsmedicine.about.com/cs/n.../aa070703a.htm

No stories of steroidal woe amongst your many travels, Booz?

M.
    no only the odd occasion of a mate with an infection here and there,who wouldnt i may add go to the doctors to get it sorted,which meant Joe Mug here having to extract out at least 15ml of puss....
    that was lovely.............

Pooks is offline Anabolic Member
    Barbara Walters has cracked Magic32's password?

U doing a project or something bro.. it says u've been around since 2005, but i can't believe it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Booz
    no only the odd occasion of a mate with an infection here and there,who wouldnt i may add go to the doctors to get it sorted,which meant Joe Mug here having to extract out at least 15ml of puss....
    that was lovely.............
    I was speaking of stories via hearsay; surely you must recall some near catastrophic newbie offenses?

M.

zodiac666 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Snrfmaster
    lol, i did use a file to get the barb off the end of it though, at least now I appreciate using a new needle that just slides right in each time.

There is really not much that can happen because of steroids .

1. Infection because of dirty gear or needle..
    2. Liver problems, if using too much, and drinking alcohol or doing other drugs also.
    3. Side-effects acne, hairloss
    4. Temporarily Impotent with some steroids and cases of using them for too long.

that is pretty much it.

martinezega is offline Junior Member
    Check this out this isnt a horror story but a ****ed up one (stupid of him) While I was ***loyed to Iraq one of my buddies bout some "steroid " pills from an Iraqi citizen, it was susposed to be anavar , I told him not to trust them (we were at war for gods sake) but he didnt listen so he bought them and the fist pill he took, about 30 min. after taking it he went to the gym to lift a lil. and the started tripping. he ran out of there all scared that somone was after him with a gun, we had to capture him because he was taking off his clothes and running around crazy. We took him to the Navy docs. And the Said he was given a LSD. He got into alot of trouble. He had to go to therapy for a couple of weeks and no one looked at him the same except the ones who really knew what happened!

Quote Originally Posted by martinezega
    Check this out this isnt a horror story but a ****ed up one (stupid of him) While I was ***loyed to Iraq one of my buddies bout some "steroid" pills from an Iraqi citizen, it was susposed to be anavar, I told him not to trust them (we were at war for gods sake) but he didnt listen so he bought them and the fist pill he took, about 30 min. after taking it he went to the gym to lift a lil. and the started tripping. he ran out of there all scared that somone was after him with a gun, we had to capture him because he was taking off his clothes and running around crazy. We took him to the Navy docs. And the Said he was given a LSD. He got into alot of trouble. He had to go to therapy for a couple of weeks and no one looked at him the same except the ones who really knew what happened!
    how are the gyms in iraq?
    u guys have a set up at the base or something? what kind of equipment?

Snrf is offline Banned
    lol, i did use a file to get the barb off the end of it though, at least now I appreciate using a new needle that just slides right in each time.
    wow, you filed it down?

why not just cut open a hole in your leg and pour the shit in

inheritmylife is offline Anabolic Member
    I had an infection in my shoulder and upper-arm that looked like green, black, and yellow ink under my skin. The site was rock hard and I got the worst case of strep throat I have ever had. I got some cephalexin from an aquarium supply and sucked the puss out myself.

I didn't do anything wrong with my inj., sometimes shit just happens. I was unlucky. The dumbest thing I did was not going to a doctor. Everything turned out all right, but I could have lost my arm or worse, died just because I was too paranoid to ask for help.

Quote Originally Posted by martinezega
    Check this out this isnt a horror story but a ****ed up one (stupid of him) While I was ***loyed to Iraq one of my buddies bout some "steroid" pills from an Iraqi citizen, it was susposed to be anavar, I told him not to trust them (we were at war for gods sake) but he didnt listen so he bought them and the fist pill he took, about 30 min. after taking it he went to the gym to lift a lil. and the started tripping. he ran out of there all scared that somone was after him with a gun, we had to capture him because he was taking off his clothes and running around crazy. We took him to the Navy docs. And the Said he was given a LSD. He got into alot of trouble. He had to go to therapy for a couple of weeks and no one looked at him the same except the ones who really knew what happened!
    That's a good one. Thanks, and I hope he's alright.

M.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooks
    Barbara Walters has cracked Magic32's password?

U doing a project or something bro.. it says u've been around since 2005, but i can't believe it lol
    Pooks,

Me thinks thou dost protest too much!

There are rare times in which seemingly antagonistic accounts can both be true, and such is the case today.

Yes, as can be attested by many vets, I have been here since ’05. And yes this inquiry is project inspired, though I never thought such probing would be necessary in an open forum.

FULL DISCLOSURE:
    As an agent for the powers that be (board owner), I write both write and edit webpages for a new project…a burgeoning website targeted towards coaches, parents, teachers and youth. Tomorrow is the unveiling of SteroidAbuse.com which ***icts the many dangers of steroids when introduced to both the female and undeveloped adolescent body.

Anyway there is an additional (last minute) section going up that, as deduced, is also the topic of this thread. Alas, seeking ideas for stories here is tantamount to an exercise in futility.

Be sure to visit the site and contribute to the feebback page. This will be quite a production.

SteroidAbuse.com

M.

martinezega is offline Junior Member
    ya some camps have gyms on them if your lucky. Its just a big tent, the weights suck in there though, the one on the camp i was at didnt have free weights just the machines, I dont like using the machines i feel like im not getting a good workout ya know!.

Thanks Zod, Inherit, Pooks & Martin, these are what I'm looking for.

Jump in fellas, it's for a good cause!

Some of the webpage titles:
    Legal Issues with Steroid Use
    How to Spot a User
    How to Talk to Your Child about Steroids
    How to Detox from Steroid Abuse
    Side Effects of Steroid Abuse (long and short term abuse)
    Dangers of Steroid Abuse (health risks, prison, death)
    Steroid Abuse in Sports (football, baseball, etc.)
    Steroid Abuse in the School System (middle school, high school, college)
    Steroid Abuse and Peer Pressure
    Myths about Steroids
    Steroids and Women

M.
    Last edited by magic32; 04-26-2007 at 12:07 PM.

thankfully no horror stories for me yet, touch wood.

johnmacdan is offline Associate Member
    Most of the stories I have heard have been attributed to "roid rage " when it was just the immaturity and mental instability of the individual coming out. This could be pertinent as it isn't all about being physically ready for steroids , but mentally as well. This is especially true for teens and even early 20's as they develop both socially and emotionally with new people and in their changing social circles.

2. Liver problems, if using too much, and drinking alcohol or doing other drugs also.
    4. Temporarily Impotent with some steroids and cases of using them for too long.

that is pretty much it.

Ha!

You'd be surprised.
    For instance: some people don't think you need to cycle off since hrt doesn't, completely forgetting that hrt is replacing deficits; others don't think taking orals is the same as injecting, so they run Tbol or worse Dbol for 12wks, switch to Test for 12, then back to an oral, etc.; still others believe it's all media hype and that if gear is medicine, it can't hurt you, forgetting as pointed out by Booz above anything can!

Of course I understand that you meant from responsible adult use, but this is rarely the case. Thanks Pooks.

M.
    Last edited by magic32; 04-26-2007 at 12:23 PM.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger

Good god in heaven man!
    ***No source checks!!!***

and you didnt get any infections, man ur lucky!

that is pretty much it.
    what about heart failure due to cholestorol levels

Serotonin is offline Member
    wow, you filed it down?

why not just cut open a hole in your leg and pour the shit in

Snrf that needle pic is awesome bro. I can't imagine ever reusing a pin.

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    here is a stroy for you.

Before steroids i was short fat and ugly.

Now im short jacked and ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Gsxxr
    here is a stroy for you.

Snrf is offline Banned
    here is a stroy for you.

lmao

Superhuman is offline Banned
    here is a stroy for you.

you're the best, Gsxxr! lol

Quote Originally Posted by shredzs
    what about heart failure due to cholestorol levels
    as far as i am aware and please if i am wrong then tell me and show some evidence but there has not been a single recorded heart falier/death due to high cholestoral levels soley due to steroid abuse .................

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information