Dobie-BOY is offline Senior Member

got in a fist fight with my friend.

We are at a bar and he is wasted. Im just chillin havin a couple of beers, relaxin. He starts grabbin girls asses and startin shit with everyone and I keep tellin him to quit, but he persists. Finally the owner tells me,"man, you gotta get your friend outta here". Man, I was so phukin pissed!!! So, all the way to his house Im bitchin at him. Hes just sittin there listening. We get to his house and he hollars at me,"thats it, dont ever call me again!!!". When he gets out he leaves my door open so I hit the gas real hard so that the door will shut. Apparently he took this as an act of aggression and starts hollarin at me," LETS FIGHT, COME ON LETS FIGHT!!". I blow up and jump out of the car walk towars him hollerin, "is that what you want? You wanna fight?" I kinda figured we would just holler at each other then get over it. Hell no, he starts swingin!! Busts me in the nose REAL GOOD!! I Do a hip toss on him get on top of him and hit him a couple of times. Then stop and tell him,"ok, now stop, thats enough". He lost his glasses so I help him find them. Im over it and text him a few days later. He sends me an email, tellin me how bad of a friend I am. He is going to have some kinda surgery cuz when I hit him his eye got cut or something. So, anyway, I kinda feel bad for some reason. He was really drunk and I was just catchin a pretty good buz. I guess maybe thats why I feel bad. I dunno, what do you think? Am I an asshole?

Foskamink is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dobie-BOY
    We are at a bar and he is wasted. Im just chillin havin a couple of beers, relaxin. He starts grabbin girls asses and startin shit with everyone and I keep tellin him to quit, but he persists. Finally the owner tells me,"man, you gotta get your friend outta here". Man, I was so phukin pissed!!! So, all the way to his house Im bitchin at him. Hes just sittin there listening. We get to his house and he hollars at me,"thats it, dont ever call me again!!!". When he gets out he leaves my door open so I hit the gas real hard so that the door will shut. Apparently he took this as an act of aggression and starts hollarin at me," LETS FIGHT, COME ON LETS FIGHT!!". I blow up and jump out of the car walk towars him hollerin, "is that what you want? You wanna fight?" I kinda figured we would just holler at each other then get over it. Hell no, he starts swingin!! Busts me in the nose REAL GOOD!! I Do a hip toss on him get on top of him and hit him a couple of times. Then stop and tell him,"ok, now stop, thats enough". He lost his glasses so I help him find them. Im over it and text him a few days later. He sends me an email, tellin me how bad of a friend I am. He is going to have some kinda surgery cuz when I hit him his eye got cut or something. So, anyway, I kinda feel bad for some reason. He was really drunk and I was just catchin a pretty good buz. I guess maybe thats why I feel bad. I dunno, what do you think? Am I an asshole?
    yes, drinking never a excuse for friends to fight, no matter how drunk i get i have enough sense not to fight with my friends over bullshit like that.

skank is offline Member
    He drank too much and was being an obnoxious asshole. You did the right thing taking him home but should have ignored him when he wanted to fight. Nothing good comes from alcohol. Make up and put all that energy in the gym.

f*ck him.hes at fault.iv had little scaps with a few mates over the years,to do with one thing and another.
    but we are still mates.just tell him he acted like a twat and to get over himself

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    yeh he swung at u first id go slap him a gain for sending a sorry ass email like that lol

CSAR is offline AR's Cunning Linguist
    You and Fosk got into a fight?

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Find a new friend bro!

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    if he aint man enough to admit that its his fault that he was drunk as shit and acted like a asshole then you shouldnt be friends with him

K.Biz is offline Banned
    I think mav could answer this better then anyone ... Wheres mav!

I think almost everyone has had this happen to them at least once, it just somthing that gets out of hand. i have had fight with 1 or 2 friends who got really drunk, and so was i. But the next day we talked to eachother and it was like "last night was stupid, we good?" and it was always a yes. If he is truly your friend, you will be buddies again.

Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    first off, dont drink and drive. secondly, you are in the right in the situation with your friend. remind him he was drunk, he was being a dick, he was the one who got you guys thrown out, and he even said "dont ever call me again"... he deserves an ass whooping for saying that! what a fanny

I Do a hip toss on him get on top of him and hit him a couple of times. Then stop and tell him,"ok, now stop, thats enough". He lost his glasses so I help him find them.
    Your never hit a man with glasses what's wrong with you. You should have known better, shame on you.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    There is nothing wrong with a beating between 2 men now and then. Learn from it and move on, but dont regret it. Lifes too short. No, youre not an asshole (if you learn something from it).

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Wow, another juvenile situation you were in..i'm shocked! I might be wrong but didn't you just have another altercation recently?
    ***No source checks!!!***

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    You never should've gotten out of the car. You should've kept on driving.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Wow, another juvenile situation you were in..i'm shocked! I might be wrong but didn't you just have another altercation recently?
    If thats true, then forget my last post. Grow up.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    You never should've gotten out of the car. You should've kept on driving.

Exactly!

Personally, I would have left him at the bar. Then again I would never choose to hangout with a guy that cannot handle himself like a mature adult.
    ***No source checks!!!***

No I havnt been in altercation or fight in quite a while, so you dont remember correctly. I do feel like I shouldnt have gotten out of the car, but I didnt really expect to fight. I just thought that we would argue then get over it. he left no time for talk, just started swinging. Also, remember that he was obnoxiously drunk, but I wasnt sober either.

I feel like it was a situation that got outta hand, like things often do when people drink. It was a petty little fight. I was over it when the fight ended. I kinda think he is being childish by not being able to just get over it. Did I act in a less than mature way, probably. Who doesnt act in less than a mature way when they have been drinking?

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

If he's really a Friend......

If he is a real friend, however, you would personally define that, then just kiss and make up. I've had friends be dicks and I've been a dick to my friends over the years and, if you value the friendship, it doesn't matter who's fault it is and even if it's his, just deal with it and find out what is really bothering him. Maybe he was just blowing off some serious steam and since y'all are tight, on some level he thinks he can take it out on you. Kinda like family, sometimes you say things and do things that you wish you hadn't but they are family and you forgive them.

Now if this guy pulls this shit all the time, then he probably is either really screwed up at the moment or just may be a dick. If you care, find out what's eating him and help him out. And tell him to quit being a bitch about "surgery." Since he's whining, I'd guess there are some things going on in his life that are making his act like a dick. AND, alcohol doesn't help that sort of thing.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    "dont ever call me again"...lol....so he is like an 13 yr old girl....

bad situation you were in, you need better friends.....character is all you have and your friends say alot about it...

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    a true friend understands, forgives, and forgets...hell he owes YOU an apology. my brother got really really wasted one night recently..tried to attack me for 2 hours straight..and hes a big, strong guy..210 lbs, rows 315 for 20...needless to say i had alot on my hands..and it was a very difficult night..by the end of it i had put a gash in his head 2 inches long and choked him out unconscious..but when he woke up, all he could do was ask for forgiveness..i was stone sober, obviously he was gonna be the one getting hurt if we fought in his condition, but he wasnt worried about pride, or egos...he was worried about me, and ashamed at what he put me through. thats a true brother, and a real friend...sounds like this guy isint worth your time.

rar1015 is offline Anabolic Member
    I think you and you're friend need to just grow up man. Fighting over stupid shit like that is just retarded.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    (We are at a bar and he is wasted. Im just chillin havin a couple of beers, relaxin) One or 100 that crap fogs your radar. You bigger than that find a better class of friends. Ya I takin a side here.You don't need booze to have a good time. Shake um off and move on.

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    "dont ever call me again"...lol....so he is like an 13 yr old girl....

bad situation you were in, you need better friends.....character is all you have and your friends say alot about it...
    Did he take you off his myspace top 8 friends list? Then it would have been serious!

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    If he is going to need surgery i personally would go get a police report stating what happened (about you being hit first). This can turn ugly really quick, i know first hand.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    why drive when drunk???

Quote Originally Posted by Timm1704
    first off, dont drink and drive. secondly, you are in the right in the situation with your friend. remind him he was drunk, he was being a dick, he was the one who got you guys thrown out, and he even said "dont ever call me again"... he deserves an ass whooping for saying that! what a fanny
    haha, ya thats kinda what I thought. I was like,"so does this mean you are breaking up with me?"

gym_again_okay is offline New Member
    get some new mates!

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Bologna
    Your never hit a man with glasses what's wrong with you. You should have known better, shame on you.
    lol.men in glasses deserve a slap sometimes too.lol.

the guy is an idiot.def him out full stop

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    havent you heard the psa's?? buzzed driving is drunk driving! SHAME SHAME!

lol

Thread Information