Kennedy is offline Associate Member

You find a .....

You're walking through the hospital or Dr.'s office. You find a blank prescription sheet.....would you prescribe yourself?

This being a hypothetical question....are there any real checks and balances for this kind of situation and what not? Any loop holes? What would you do?

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    I would rip it up. Any prescription that is even remotely suspicious is called in to be verified.

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGRMI
    I would rip it up. Any prescription that is even remotely suspicious is called in to be verified.

Why would it be suspicious? Saturday I saw a doctor for my poison ivy. They prescribed me 4mg of prenisone. My arm exploded and blew up I went back 2 days later to a different doctor for a prescription of 40mg per day no questions asked. Im sure different drugs have red flags for abuse.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedy
    Why would it be suspicious? Saturday I saw a doctor for my poison ivy. They prescribed me 4mg of prenisone. My arm exploded and blew up I went back 2 days later to a different doctor for a prescription of 40mg per day no questions asked. Im sure different drugs have red flags for abuse.

Guy I know that works at the hospital got sent to jail for doing that. You know why they call it the slammer?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Would never fill it out. At times when docs give me a script for say 10 of something I would be tempted to throw another 0 on the end. But would never actually do it, its pointless, if you really need it the docs will give it, otherwise its abuse and you might as well buy some crack off the street corner if you want a fix.

BigJames is offline Senior Member
    Had the same thoughts...I was in an Endo's office and in the room they examined me they had a fridge. I was curious so I opened the fridge and they had all sorts of stuff in their (insulin and HGH as I recall)...I def had the thought to "borrow" but thought it was too risky.

dupa95 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    going to jail and getin raped is not my thing.

in england they tend to be printed by computer most of the time.

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kennedy
    You're walking through the hospital or Dr.'s office. You find a blank prescription sheet.....would you prescribe yourself?

This being a hypothetical question....are there any real checks and balances for this kind of situation and what not? Any loop holes? What would you do?
    i have 2 blank prescription sheets also, never had the balls to fill em out myself.

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ronan the barbarian
    in england they tend to be printed by computer most of the time.
    here too.
    its done by computer..

Just a hypothetical question guys I don't have any....just had the thought, I'm sure we've all were curious about it at one point.

P.S. this prednisone is killing me

Foskamink is offline Banned
    i would go crazy and prescribe everything i could, thend prolly end up in the pen doing q

K.Biz is offline Banned
    prescribe yourself as many 80mg OC's as possible. Then sell them, you'll have enough money for numerous cycles

Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    prescribe yourself as many 80mg OC's as possible. Then sell them, you'll have enough money for numerous cycles
    Or to make bail

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    i think they always call the doctor first when its something like OC

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Im not certain but you must know the doctors full name, signature and MD number. At least that is what is suppose to be on there. Most pharmacies know the doctors, so the name and signature. Its a bit of a risk if they are suspicious then they wont hesitate for info. Especially with substances that are abused

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    Valium

fenceguy is offline Associate Member
    my father is a dr. who never uses prescription pads. he always phones them into the pharmacist. However he always had stacks of them laying around the house. We actually used them for phone messages and scrap paper.
    However I did sell several of them at school for absentee notes to some of my classmates.

Quote Originally Posted by fenceguy
    my father is a dr. who never uses prescription pads. he always phones them into the pharmacist. However he always had stacks of them laying around the house. We actually used them for phone messages and scrap paper.
    However I did sell several of them at school for absentee notes to some of my classmates.

Good business lol

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    i would write a prescription for 600 morphine pills and 700 valiums, and when i asked for it i would follow up by shivering, grinding my teeth, rapidly looking behind me, then asking "is it cold in here??? jesus."

Thread Information