K.Biz is offline Banned

So I had this DREAM and it was nuts!

So last night im sleeping, and have this CRAZY f*ckin dream.

Its one of those dreams where theres a lot going on, so it kind of skips around, and it was SO VIVID that when I woke up i thought it was real. anyway...

I workout at a gym, and my boss is pretty young 26 mabye 27, shes smokin and shes a milf.

So my dream starts with me walking into work for my shift, and my boss is there, and shes goes " lets close up this place right now, and go out for dinner" so of course im like yeah sure. not thinking anything of it.

(and im not thinking anything of it cause i have been out to dinner with her before... but thats a diff story.)

so we eat dinner i suppose, it kind of got fuzzy around there, it jumps to me and her in my car. But in my dream my car is an expedition. and the wierd thing is, its me and my boss in the back seat, and if your firmiliar with expeditions that have a 2nd row in the back, and in that second row theres one of the girls i worked with, and shes just like talking to me. I have no idea what shes saying cause my boss is all over me at this point.

so, so far i am pretty much hooking up with my boss at this pont while talking to one of the girls i work with. this girl is also very goodlooking. so anyway i end up railing my boss like hardcore for what seems like hours, while this girl i work with watches.... but she says nothing..

Then RING RING & I wake up. my phones ringing.

of course im pissed cause someone just woke me up from a AWSOME dream

But its my Boss!! and she asked me to go out to dinner with her again!!, cause we talk about work over dinner a lot, and what kind of changes we will be doing to the gym. So im going out tonight with her for dinner... mabye my dream will come true, minus the other girl i work with.

wierd or what?
    Last edited by K.Biz; 05-31-2007 at 11:20 AM.

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    DUDE I HAD THE SAME DREAM, except my boss is replaced by Tony Danza, weird huh!

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MFT81
    That sucks.

Wait whos your boss?

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MFT81

Thread Information