unclemoney is offline Senior Member

failed the polygraph b4 I even took it.

Well I went in this morning. And before the polygraph I went back in this room and this guy was going over my personal history packet and was going through each page asking me questions to see if the info was correct. Well I told the truth about everything including the page about drug use. It has a list of drugs (has everything on there that you could think of) and it asked about steroids so I was like they prob won't care as long as i tell the truth. So I put down I did and some other info and it asks for date of last use so I put down around the june/july time frame period of last year 2006.

Well apparently your not alowed to use any type of drugs within the past 12 months so I was automatically disqualified and can never reapply. Sheesh I might of well of just lied and said 04 like I origionally had planned on doing but I was like nah, might as well tell the truth... But sh!t if I would of lied and got caught lieing the same outcome woulda happened, nothing worse, so it would of been worth a shot... how retarded. Plus not to mention he was talking about all the different "candidates" and how they place them in different catagories. Supposidly there's 4 for mine and I was in the top one "highly qualified". So gay, I'm soooooo pissed.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    cop?

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    well, you can always be a fireman, better pay too..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Superhuman is offline Banned
    thats bullshit, they should just make you wait until it has been 12 moths... you should have done your research first though

PeteyK is offline Associate Member
    in the words of george costanza "it's not a lie if you believe it"

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    You idiot..i could have told you that.

I failed the sameway but mine was for Jane Mansfield (lol). They have a 2yr time frame which it has been well over 2yrs since i have done that but at the time it had only been a few months.

It disqualified me and i have been bitter ever since because most cops are the biggest ****ing drunks and users on the planet.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    You idiot..i could have told you that.

I failed the sameway but mine was for Jane Mansfield (lol). They have a 2yr time frame which it has been well over 2yrs since i have done that but at the time it had only been a few months.

It disqualified me and i have been bitter ever since because most cops are the biggest ****ing drunks and users on the planet.
    lol yeah, everytime I see a cop now I'll be that way too... O well I say fvck them! So now I guess it's active duty for me as a MP now.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney
    Well I went in this morning. And before the polygraph I went back in this room and this guy was going over my personal history packet and was going through each page asking me questions to see if the info was correct. Well I told the truth about everything including the page about drug use. It has a list of drugs (has everything on there that you could think of) and it asked about steroids so I was like they prob won't care as long as i tell the truth. So I put down I did and some other info and it asks for date of last use so I put down around the june/july time frame period of last year 2006.

Well apparently your not alowed to use any type of drugs within the past 12 months so I was automatically disqualified and can never reapply. Sheesh I might of well of just lied and said 04 like I origionally had planned on doing but I was like nah, might as well tell the truth... But sh!t if I would of lied and got caught lieing the same outcome woulda happened, nothing worse, so it would of been worth a shot... how retarded. Plus not to mention he was talking about all the different "candidates" and how they place them in different catagories. Supposidly there's 4 for mine and I was in the top one "highly qualified". So gay, I'm soooooo pissed.
    Why the hell would you put down that you did them before? Not the smartest of decision.

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    Why the hell would you put down that you did them before? Not the smartest of decision.
    it's a polygraph, and I talked to plenty of people who said they don't care if you tell the truth as long as your not lieing... However if you do lie then you won't be further considered in the hiring process... But I didn't know there was a 12month rule.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by unclemoney
    it's a polygraph, and I talked to plenty of people who said they don't care if you tell the truth as long as your not lieing... However if you do lie then you won't be further considered in the hiring process... But I didn't know there was a 12month rule.
    I got ya.

Good luck with it ......pig !

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    You cant reapply to THAT ***artment...or to ANY ***artment?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Man if you say you used drugs but longer then the 12 months, they grill the fuc out of you during the polygraph and not call you back.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    I remember vividly I was taking a piss for my parole officer one day and he asked me if I had well.. the piss question lol. (I'm not tryin to get suspended for you know what)
    I was like "no way I've been straight for like 5 years". And we somehow got into a discussion about testing for steroids .
    At some point (and I'm not sure how honest he was but his exact words were)
    "Even if you were using steroids I wouldnt care, hell the majority of the guys I knew in the academy were on the shit".

My PO is cool as shit but probaly a bit more off the wall than your average person, which I reckon a lot of cops are when they're not on duty (like my professor this semester who was a cop but was also out of his fvcking mind) But he definently seems like a no bullshit kinda dude that tells it like it is.
    So I think its complete BS they have some stupid shit like that.
    But I guess that fact is you just gotta plan better for the test.

And I would actually try to retake it in another year just for the hell of it. I don't buy that if you've juiced you can never become a cop. Now if you have a criminal record on the other hand thats a different story, but I just dont buy it. I'd see if there was ways aorund it.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    This brings up another question to me... What kind of person who by the time they are 22 or 23 years old has never once experimented with any type of rec or gotten into some trouble? In my opinion, someone who stayed inside their entire childhood and teenage years playing dungeons&dragons and wouldnt have the first friggin clue about how to catch criminals. Ever hear the saying "it takes one to know one"...

Im also really against the way the system is set up, how if a person makes a mistake in their younger years, or even later years, that its supposed to follow them around for the rest of their lives. What kind of message does that send for rehabilitation? No wonder the recidivism rate is so high, we let these guys out and now they cant get a job other then scrubbin grease trays in fast food joints.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    ahh well..onto persuing other dreams..i dont think they polygraph mall security gaurds. just kidding...but i dont blame the hiring process for excluding people who have used drugs within the last year. "uh, i did an 8 ball yesterday, but it was my last one, i swear. so when do i get a gun?"

Thread Information