ampz is offline Banned

Will family/close friend know I'm juceing?

If i do a cycle in 6 months or so will my behavior change to the poiint where people will be able to tell im juceing? Imagining they're noobs and won't be able to notice from the swole. I just dont want to lash out at my parents etc.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Um.... no. Unless you are known not to be able to control your anger or you're some crazy psycho asshole already beforehand.

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    ull be ok roid rage is largely a myth,asshole rage would be more accurate,if ur an asshole then ull be a bigger asshole,ppl in general r inclined to believe whatever u tell them not everybody has the suspicious mind of a dea officer plus u will be self concious while juicing giving u the feeling that everbody around u knows ur on gear,so when ppl notice ur getting bigger just tell them bout ur strict diet and training regime

juju is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scaramouche
    ull be ok roid rage is largely a myth,asshole rage would be more accurate,if ur an asshole then ull be a bigger asshole,ppl in general r inclined to believe whatever u tell them not everybody has the suspicious mind of a dea officer plus u will be self concious while juicing giving u the feeling that everbody around u knows ur on gear,so when ppl notice ur getting bigger just tell them bout ur strict diet and training regime
    I agree. It's all in the head.

ampz is offline Banned
    oh ok well cause im a rly nice laid back person, i never answer my parents back etc. im 23 years old and im a nice guy, i dont want to turn into some roid rage asshole thats all. THANKS GUYS!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Bigger problem will be why you have suddenly gained 20lbs of muscles. Standard answer is "protein shakes"

mario_ps2 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kale
    Bigger problem will be why you have suddenly gained 20lbs of muscles. Standard answer is "protein shakes"
    Ha...ha...ha.... That's funny.. That's what I said after a superdrol cycle...

Civic0 is offline Associate Member
    you can control your mind any way you want to. To be safe, have a bottle of andro or halodrol or whatever on hand, so if you get caught, tell you're parents "this is why i got big"

What are they gonna do? take you to a doctor and have you tested? superdrol will show up in a drug test, so u can blame it on that

kynetguy is offline Senior Member
    If you are looking at 6 months out, make a concerted effort to drink one or two shakes a day. One right after your workout and another sometime in the day.

Make sure you casually let them notice that you are making an effort to eat better, work out harder etc etc.

You personality will be fine. I am a laid back person too and I never get any "asshole" syndrome. Like everyone else said, its in your head. The only thing I suffer from when I am on is crazy sex drive and over confidence.

What kind of cycle are you planning?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    IMO, u only look like your on aas if u dont knwo what your doing or start too soon.

i.e. u dont have an adaquate base and u blow up like 40 lbs jumping from a whopping 135lbs to 175lbs only to drop back down to your original, whopping sub-par, body composition of 135lbs.

if ur an experienced lifter w/ a solid understanding of diet the ur not going to BLOW Up because your relitively close to ur genetic peak so that amazing 40lb gain will be more ilke 10-15lbs.

BOXA87 is offline New Member
    ha ha funny you mention that..after my first cycle i'd put on about 25lb and my mother got upset at how big i was getting and said I should stop "taking all those 'steroid shakes'!"

Suworu~Nutsuki is offline Associate Member
    The only thing which i found which was abit of a give away was before I started taking steroids I was going out drinking... then i stopped for a few months while on cycle but i tried to not let them realise but when we had family things where i would normaly drink i just said im concentrating much harder on the gym which alchahol will slow my progress which can also give you an extra reason for getting bigger better diet/ no alchahol.

Damn got to get me some of those steroid shakes did you buy them from roid store?

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOXA87
    ha ha funny you mention that..after my first cycle i'd put on about 25lb and my mother got upset at how big i was getting and said I should stop "taking all those 'steroid shakes'!"
    lmao,always have a tub of whey on display in ur house while on cycle lol

MRRoboto is offline Associate Member
    The answer is simple, don't be a dick! Only weak minded jerks have that problem. Good luck on your first cycle bro. Take no chances, spend some coin on ancillary drugs.

Grappler13 is offline Productive Member

Yep..Protien Shakes

Personally, I think the roid rage thing is blown way out of proportion. If you are sixteen and juicing hard then you could potentially blow up but, then, when I was sixteen, I blew up and didn't juice. I did my first cycle and didn't tell anyone and, if anything, I was calmer and more introspective than normal...probably the fact that I was eating clean and working out constantly (I'm pretty sure that combo is good for you.)

As for the 20 pounds you may put on, just make a big show of eating; like blending protein shakes at 2:00 a.m. Then those close to you will be more focused on why the hell you are eating constantly and keeping them up with your blending than your size.

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Yes I thought every single person on this forum was a liar untill I started my first cycle and had absolutely no temptation to mame, torture or kill anyone =]

big_dubya33 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bojangles69
    Yes I thought every single person on this forum was a liar untill I started my first cycle and had absolutely no temptation to mame, torture or kill anyone =]
    Similar experience. I had a bad temper problem as a kid, took AAS as an adult in a much better place in life, much more laid back. now Had no 'rage' problems whatsoever. Self-confidence and energy level went through the roof though - which did make me more 'aggressive' in a positive sense

skr0w is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fruns
    i managed to blame the gains from my first cycle on eating chicken every 2 hours and some new t-shirts...people are dumb
    LOL

I told people I was on Cell-Tech and NO2

Thread Information