Thread: bird shit

Sage is offline Anabolic Member

bird shit

anyone use a good chemical solution(s) to remove bird crap from the paint of your car.
    bimmer parked for three days and when i go back bird poop all over the hood/roof.
    it was hot as hell straight up for thee days and the shit just ate into the paint.

i bough some stuff from Pep-Boys and started rubbing in the solution to remove bird shit (was mad as hell). It was another extremely hot day in low 90's as well where in the process of me keep trying to remove that crap the paint heated up/melted and somehow got chipped. Now i gots to repaint the f'cking hood since that chip is definitely visible and bother the f'ck out of me.
    I just ordered a car cover to prevent that shit in the future since black paint is hard to keep clean all year round....hate wasting money on dumb shit like that

spray paint over it

Spartan13 is offline Junior Member
    maguiers cleaner wax

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    I used to wash commercial vehicles for a living and this may be out of your reach but, I used to use a chemical called hydrofluoric acid, and sometimes sulfuric acid. It has to be used exactly the right way or you could etch your surface.

Never use the shit on glass unless you are a pro.

It has to also be neutralized with an alkaline base soap, which is also when the magic happens.

The combo of the two work wonders. There is nothing better on earth that removes the toughest shit.

I used it on Semi trucks all the time. Turns dirty aluminum snow white again, removes all rust before it pits.

You can find it either online, I'm sure or find a local "Pressure Washing Supply Company"

How to use;

Wear gloves
    For small areas, dampen rag with diluted acid (never let it dry on surface)
    Wait about 30 seconds to a minute
    Then wipe with a different dampened rag with the alkaline base soap. (never let it dry on surface)
    Rinse with water well.

A cheaper route for the acid is in most toilet bowl cleaners. Personally, I would not go that route though because they also add other harsh chemicals

Tesla is offline Member
    The best stuff I've ever found for removing bird S$%T is Mean Green. It's only a couple of bucks for a bottle of it and you can get it at any Wal-Mart.

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    I can tell you....wash you car often...i do it every week...fuking bird poop!!!!!!!!!

LPR.

Thread Information