skr0w is offline Associate Member

What's your Excuse

What are your guy's excuses us use when people assume or ask if your on the sauce?

I use the tried and true: I'm on cell tech, nitro tech, and n02

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    they dont assume.. they know.

One time I told this guy to get big he needed to beat off and shoot it in a shot glass. Then add it to a protein shake. I told him it was like taking juice but a lot safer. I think he actually did it.

I had to get him back, he ran over my dog.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    90 percent of the ppl in my gym juice we usually all talk about cycles and gains

Quote Originally Posted by Lexed
    90 percent of the ppl in my gym juice we usually all talk about cycles and gains
    Guess I'm moving to philly then. Where i live i stick out like a sore thumb and im not even big.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I tell people that I take lots of supplements and eat a lot. That's true, just not the whole truth. As far as I'm concerned the fewer who know the better.

Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBig
    I tell people that I take lots of supplements and eat a lot. That's true, just not the whole truth. As far as I'm concerned the fewer who know the better.
    I agree. I only tell my best friend incase im in an accident so he can inform the docs if im unable too.

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Im not on steroids , but I did stay at a holiday inn express last night.

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    horse vitamins

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    if they have to ask if your on juice then your not big enough yet....

Superhuman is offline Banned
    People always ask me, "so what kinda juice you running man?" and i'll be like "you mean creatine? I stay away from that crap" LOL

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    if they have to ask if your on juice then your not big enough yet....
    yep.. like i stated earlier
    they dont assume.. they know.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by skr0w
    I agree. I only tell my best friend incase im in an accident so he can inform the docs if im unable too.
    yup. about 2 of my good good friends no. if my other friends knew it would spred around town like a wildfire, and i dont need that.

people dont come up to me and ask me. but they all give me that look in the gym like they know whats going on.... i think i scare them or somthing

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexed
    exactly

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    I had to get him back, he ran over my dog.
    he deserves more than that!

Stock is offline Member
    I tell them "are you kidding, if I were on the shit, I'd be twice as big..." Let their ignorance get the best of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Stock
    I tell them "are you kidding, if I were on the shit, I'd be twice as big..." Let their ignorance get the best of them.
    Man I forgot about this one. I'd say, "Come on dude think about it if I was on I'd be about 225 lbs. instead of 195 lbs. and would be benching 500 instead of 350." Gets them everytime.

i tell them im juiced to the eyeballs and if they dont stop hasseling me they will understand the meaning of roid rage .lol.
    or just say 'i always wanted to try it,but im a little scared.if you join me for a workout you will see why i look like this and you dont'they may have one workout and hurt so much they will never ask again.lol

Quote Originally Posted by ronan the barbarian
    i tell them im juiced to the eyeballs and if they dont stop hasseling me they will understand the meaning of roid rage .lol.
    or just say 'i always wanted to try it,but im a little scared.if you join me for a workout you will see why i look like this and you dont'they may have one workout and hurt so much they will never ask again.lol
    I hear you out of about 5,000 members at my gym I'm probally in at least the top 5 as far as intensity. Everytime someone works out with me it's their last. I love to go up to some random guy and ask him to do legs with me. If he can make it past the Squats, Hacks, Leg press, and Leg ext. I ask them to join me outside for some good ol ronnie coleman style lunges. I'm no beast but let me tell you 45 lb. bar gets a little heavy after 100 yds. They can only lunge their body weight for about 10 yard and then they all fall over.

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    unless u got pictures u cant prove a thing now fuk off im training

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    I hear you out of about 5,000 members at my gym I'm probally in at least the top 5 as far as intensity. Everytime someone works out with me it's their last. I love to go up to some random guy and ask him to do legs with me. If he can make it past the Squats, Hacks, Leg press, and Leg ext. I ask them to join me outside for some good ol ronnie coleman style lunges. I'm no beast but let me tell you 45 lb. bar gets a little heavy after 100 yds. They can only lunge their body weight for about 10 yard and then they all fall over.

Jumping into a new workout is never easy you have to work yourself into it.
    its like somebody pulling you into an advanced Yoga Class and expecting you to hang.

Quote Originally Posted by beatango2008
    its like somebody pulling you into an advanced Yoga Class and expecting you to hang.
    The normally only hang untill i hit the leg press.

One time when I was in high school my freind trained legs with me and he had to use a cane to walk the next day it was haliorous.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I just tell them if they ask, I really could care less about what people think about me if they find out I use them.

thats the point.

if they think every workout is like that they will soon forget about the juice.

and there is no such class as advanced weight training.its completely different

thats the point.

if they think every workout is like that they will soon forget about the juice.

and there is no such class as advanced weight training.its completely different
    Amen.

beatango2008 is offline Senior Member
    What do you mean there is no such thing as advanced weight training? of course there is. If you take a bigginer person and throw them in the gym thier not going to be as advanced as yourself a (Vet) in the gym who probably has high intensity on your lifts and only 30 second pause between sets or you may do the 5by5 or if your even more advanced you could do the 5by5 with the pause method. Get what I mean?

What do you mean there is no such thing as advanced weight training? of course there is. If you take a bigginer person and throw them in the gym thier not going to be as advanced as yourself a (Vet) in the gym who probably has high intensity on your lifts and only 30 second pause between sets or you may do the 5by5 or if your even more advanced you could do the 5by5 with the pause method. Get what I mean?
    i get it exactly,but what im sayin is if someone asks about juice and put him through a hardcore workout he will soon think its down to training only,cus his body cant take the punishment.

i get it exactly,but what im sayin is if someone asks about juice and put him through a hardcore workout he will soon think its down to training only,cus his body cant take the punishment.
    None of the guys could handle the program even before I started. Though the did give it a good effort.

Thread Information