Thread: Source Checks

Spartan13 is offline Junior Member

Source Checks

Ok, let me start by saying I can understand, and sympathize with the constant nagging that the senior members of this board must receive on a daily bases. I absolutely understand the reluctance to help allot of the jag offs and pricks that I have seen post here. I also understand that you are putting your self at risk even doing this service at all. However, I started reading this board long before I ever joined like many others I'm sure, and bottom line I came here to learn. I constantly find my self tempted to make stupid posts just so I can meet the minimum requirement for anything here, I had 15 posts deleted in the lounge post whore thread and right fully so, but all so I could pm some one who asked me to pm them offering me some help. Now I find my self looking to post more crap so after my 45 days I might be able to ask some one for a check, instead of thread away my money or buying some shit that might F me up. Please don't ban me for saying this, as I still have much to learn, and I believe it is in the right forum. All I'm asking is, is their a better way than 100 posts? I mean how many people have hight posts by saying "welcome" in the new member forum? How many peoples post count would drop in half if the post whore thread was deleted? I would personally like to extend my deepest gratitude to the members who have made this board what it is. Im sure the A hole flamers out their do not even begin to realize the countless people like my self who you have saved from really messing themselves up. You have provided an invaluable service to many, most of whom you will never know, and will never thank you, so from me Thank you. Ill kindly and respectively Shut the f up now, and wait for my destruction.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    flattery will get you everyhere....except a source check...

HAHAHHAHAH...take your time there is lots to post here nad 100 wont take long to get to...

Spartan13 is offline Junior Member
    lol, I know not even trying for one yet, just frustrated, it probably would do me no go anyway considering were I'm at now. And I mean every thing I said, its not just an attempt at flattery. The long time members have provided an invaluable service to many of us out here in cyberland, just saying my thanks, its appreciated, at least from me.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Doesnt matter if you go around posting useless crap to get to 100. You need 100 GOOD posts to get a check. We arent morons, and when we set up this rule we stated they must be good legit posts. So you have no worries that post whores will get a check before you do.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Just be a clean whore man, you'll get it.

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i say go piddle in the diet/training forum.. we need more activity in those areas anyways
    i would say goto womens forum.. and tell me what u find out lol.. but im not!

LatinoPR is offline Anabolic Member
    Agree with C Bino...i have member with more than 100 post and they ask me for sources,so i go and check hes post.If he has been posting b/s i dont even answer the PM.I can source check for you but if you dont have quality post dont waste your time...!!!

LPR.

its very simple,the more you educate your self the more you wanna post inteligent answers ;

eg,telling some guy who just wants to juice with out doin research to read all the fantastic info on this site and he will find he will grow even more before needing to start juice.

and if you know this it shows you too have done research,then before you know it your on 3/400 posts and shows others you are learning the basics and even fundamentals.

well unless your an idiot.lol

Foskamink is offline Banned
    i have over 4000 posts and i dont beleive im at 100 quality yet dam.. that source check aint looking in the near future maybe get one in 09"

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    just put a '' every time anyone makes a funny

Thread Information