gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~

almost got in a fight because i'm American

I went to a Russian bar in Brooklyn. I've been there before with my ex. She is Russian and I got a lot of dirty looks. Anyway i went there sat night. There is always a ton of hot girls. So i was talking to some little Blondie and getting looks from a group of guys. She said she didn't know them. I finally said something to one. He said to me your not Russian are you? I thought i was going to get my ass beat by a bunch of guys but security came over pretty quick. And i supposed to go out with little Blondy during the week

Stock is offline Member
    All the Russians in my area are cool. More than likely, you just ran in to a group of dicks that were looking for trouble, not being Russian probably had nothing to do with it. Either way, you got the date, not them, lol...

kfrost06 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Stock
    All the Russians in my area are cool. More than likely, you just ran in to a group of dicks that were looking for trouble, not being Russian probably had nothing to do with it. Either way, you got the date, not them, lol...
    ^^^exactly. Nothing more than you going to their neighborhood and leaving with their women, enough to make a group of jealous guys angry doubt it was because your not Russian, just an excuse.

Quote Originally Posted by kfrost06
    ^^^exactly. Nothing more than you going to their neighborhood and leaving with their women, enough to make a group of jealous guys angry doubt it was because your not Russian, just an excuse.
    I agree with its jealousy. I think if i was Russian it wouldn't have been as big of a problem though. Most Russians are nice. This is the only bar i ever had problems at. I guess next time i wont go alone.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    dam dude I think it was just jealousy. But I got russians in my college dude it aint a party without them.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    There probably just some communist, ex-KGB expatriates.
    Next time just buy them some Vodka.

WARNING: Dont get into a drinking contest with them. You will lose........your life

1819 is offline Senior Member
    they were just pissed that you're from... JERSEY! f those commies!

Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    There probably just some communist, ex-KGB expatriates.
    Next time just buy them some Vodka.

WARNING: Dont get into a drinking contest with them. You will lose........your life
    Oh i know that. My 115lb ex could out drink me. Vodka is like oxygen to them

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    yup. I have a buddy whos almost 100% russian and he can tip a liter of vodka back in a 1 night and hold it down. its pretty rediculous.

Man, I cant believe when I was 17-18 with my buddies we'd down vodka straight from the bottle. It came in a small around 500ml bottle, Smirnoff of course.

Your story reminds me once when I went to a Polish Club, I had a couple of Polish collegues in my University Class so they invited me, it was a pretty simple Bar/Club. Goddamn, there were hot girls. For some reason I ended up going out with a lot of Polish girls, I probably went out with 75% of all the girls I met from there, not many. Also for some reason they all enjoyed sex a lot. No complaints here.

Quote Originally Posted by Prada
    Man, I cant believe when I was 17-18 with my buddies we'd down vodka straight from the bottle. It came in a small around 500ml bottle, Smirnoff of course.

Your story reminds me once when I went to a Polish Club, I had a couple of Polish collegues in my University Class so they invited me, it was a pretty simple Bar/Club. Goddamn, there were hot girls. For some reason I ended up going out with a lot of Polish girls, I probably went out with 75% of all the girls I met from there, not many. Also for some reason they all enjoyed sex a lot. No complaints here.
    Again i know. An ex fiance of mine was polish, Damn she was hot. I havent dated an american girl in years

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thats just how some people are raised in there culture, like how some people feel about interracial couples, same thing happens with interethnic couples. If your not Russian and your hitting on a Russian girl the other Russian guys would see it as some people see interracial couples, it's like this taboo thing for some people that bothers them. It's strange though at how you actually get like that cause I have a bit of that myself. I'm 100% Polish and there are quite a bit of Polish girls over here and I even sometimes get that feeling that the Russian guys would when I see a Polish girl together with a non-Polish guy. But then again my girl right now is half Polish and half Irish(making me a hypocrite basically) and I know some Polish girls around here that would even be bothered by that. Don't really quite understand all of this myself.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Maybe some Russian Mob...who knows?

Either way, I would stear clear of that joint regardless of how hot the ass is there.
    ***No source checks!!!***

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    Maybe some Russian Mob...who knows?

Either way, I would stear clear of that joint regardless of how hot the ass is there.
    If it was the mob i doubt securtiy would have did anything. Or i would have gotton followed out when i left.

Again i know. An ex fiance of mine was polish, Damn she was hot. I havent dated an american girl in years

They all seemed to me to be very down to earth, laid back and on top of all sexy. A little different then the Europeans from Italy, Greece, France. However totally the reciprocal of many americain girls I guess personally I like the "value" part of these girls. Greek,polish, russian Italian even Israeli all seem to have more family values and class them most homegrown. Not to generalize but thats what I like, IMHO.

rubix6 is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by K.Biz
    yup. I have a buddy whos almost 100% russian and he can tip a liter of vodka back in a 1 night and hold it down. its pretty rediculous.
    geez that is nuts!!!....

Musicman is offline Associate Member
    what part of bk?

Thread Information