anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

3 children and mother shot dead

anyone else watching this on cnn? stuff like this pisses me off and wish i could do something about it. its sad 12yr old girl, 11yr old girl and 8 year old boy. 35yr old mother. father was shot in the leg and survived. they arent sure yet if it was the father or the possibility of the mother doing it and committing suicide..

my thoughts are that it was the father. i dont see how any man couldnt have stopped that from happening. the children were shot multiple times. so there had to have been at least 4shots. even getting shot in the leg i would be able to stop it to some degree as long as i was still alive.

any other thoughts?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Whether the father pussed out or not whoever is found guilty should die a slow painful death!!! You dont **** with kids!

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    that's just plain bullsh*t! i remember when that woman drowned her kids in the bathtub a while back and the father was in support of her because she was "unstable" i think it was in houston. killing children is undefendable. how could someone do that?

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    this is sickening to read

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Watching about it on the news right now.

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Crap that really pisses me off are those news stories of those young pretty teen girls that are a**ucted,raped, and then found dead in a bag or somewhere in the woods. Was watching some stories on the news about those too. I swear if something like that happen to my sisters or girlfriend, I don't think I'd be able to hold myself back if they found the guy, death penality and I want to be executioner.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    I hate when I hear about shit like that.
    It's either a murder suicide by the mother or just some sick bastard. I really don't under stand these crazy people killing their own families.
    My thoughts and prayers really go out to the family. There's nothing worse than the murder of innocent women and children.

PeteyK is offline Associate Member
    i know its the father for sure...if it was the mother she would not have shot the husband only once in the leg and assume he would die b4 commiting suicide and if it was a stranger and the father wasnt shot fatally the stranger wouldnt just run b/c the father would be able to identify the attacker. And if it was the mom and the husband over powered her that would explain why it was only 1 shot int he leg but he wouldnt have shot her in the head after he took the gun away.

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    shit like that is exactly why i havent watched the news in years....parents killing thier own kids? what a ****in world!

scaramouche is offline Senior Member
    fuked up crazy world

celticd is offline Associate Member
    thats just so sad reminds me of two incidents that happened here in ireland recently,maybe 6 mths ago.
    a father killed his wife and 2 kids for no reason that anyone knows off.
    he had arranged with the local undertakers in the town that he wanted his kids buried in there favorite clothes,blue jeans and some cartoon tshirts that were there favorites.
    the undertaker obviously thought it strange and reported it to the police.
    by the time the lazy cops had arrived at the house to investigate the report the family hadnt been seen in two days
    turns out he stabbed and strangled them all and then hung himself afterwards i think.
    another time a women who was very destressed asked social services for help,b/c it was a friday nite and there would be no one to help till monday morning b/c it was the weekend she walked herself and her young child, off no more than 3yrs into the atlantic ocean and drowned.
    the social services and the goverment took alot of stick over that,ironic to think that kid would be alive today if they had have had wkend services,very sad

Schmidty is offline Test Is Best!
    Quote Originally Posted by thetank
    shit like that is exactly why i havent watched the news in years....parents killing thier own kids? what a ****in world!
    tuning out this sick, sad world wont make the problems go away

Thread Information