RoadToRecovery is offline Senior Member

Looking for pitbull pups

Ok im currently in the market for pitbull pups... And i just got off the phone with some chick whos got a litter of alll female pitbull pups... and I told her i was looking for a male. And her response was "Oh well guys are supposed to get females and girls should get males... The dogs respond better towards the opposite sex." I told her ok... lol i didnt wanna argue with some stranger but than again who knows.

Is it me or does that sound like the biggest load of shit youve ever heard.

If there is a study I havent found it and ive been looking for it online for a good 45 minutes...

But anyways... Any one on here have pitbull pups for sale? or know of a breeder. I dont want to really spend more than 600 for it.

zimmy is offline Anabolic Member
    actually gender has little to do with it...has more to do with showing yourself as the alpha... a girl can do it too... but if i were to place some stupid gender rule... i'd say the opposite. So if i were generalizing , i'd say male dog with a male owner because males are usually better at being firm with dogs instead of treating the dogs like an alpha.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Like zimmy said dogs go by packs, and in the packs is the alpha male. My dog is male and he listens to my father and I on command, but with my younger brother he will ignore him or try to "pick" on him almost.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    roadtorecovery i dont think shes trying to mislead you.. i'm pretty sure she actually believes that nonsense because some ignorant fool told her and so on.. i have males and females and its all about how you discipline them. But if i were you i would get a female and breed her later on. its a great experience and could be pretty profitable if you find the right stud.

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Contact Mike Vick... LOL!!!

Seriously check out the Presa Canario (sp?) dogs. They are very large pitbull-like dogs known for their loyalty and temperament.

This is where a friend of mine got his: http://www.sanderskennels.com/ This breeder is pretty high priced, but he has quality dogs.

takedownII is offline Member
    "The dogs respond better towards the opposite sex"...... thats ridiculous, don't even listen to that, it's all about discipline like what was previously stated.

definately don't breed though bro, the breed is in enough trouble with overpopulation and we definately don't need more as this contributes to their image problem when they get in the hands of morons.

lol i just want a pit of my own lol

MFT81 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BgMc31
    Contact Mike Vick... LOL!!!

Seriously check out the Presa Canario (sp?) dogs. They are very large pitbull-like dogs known for their loyalty and temperament.

This is where a friend of mine got his: http://www.sanderskennels.com/ This breeder is pretty high priced, but he has quality dogs.

Hey I checked out that site and read this

A Sanders Presa can excel in many working fields, including personal protection, civil work, guard work, weight pull, and ring sports.

Does that mean fighting? If it does that is terriable, I watched some vids on youtube of animal cruelity and wanted to kill/cry/throw up.

BgMc31 is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, ring sports does mean fighting. I don't condone dog fighting. I couldn't imagine fighting my american bulldog, or even the hybrid I had years ago. But you have to understand that dog fighting is legal in many countries. In Japan they muzzle the dogs and the dog fight is more like a dog sumo contest. The first dog pushed out the ring wins.

K.Biz is offline Banned
    I was lookin at that site, those dogs are pretty cool, then i came across this pic. haha wonder if this guy is on the forum?

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Devilsdenpitbulls.com i got my pup from there and he is amazing. He's loyal, good for a family and amazin lookin...

devils den specializes in Razors edge im lookin for gottis

jsf sapper is offline New Member

Eli's are the best

What part of the country you in I got mine from floyd bodreaux in LA, I paid about 750. But know he's facing 65 felony counts of dog fighting. Gotti is real good, If you near florida there is a guy named Oscar Stephny in Ponce De Leon. Another good dog is an El Argentine Dogo, they are all white around 130lbs about six foot tall on hind legs. Look like a great big pit, used to hunt boars and pumas. Go to ImpactDogos.com, Pitbulls are my life anymore questions just ask away.

P.S. Males need bitches is a crock of shit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Looking for pitbull pups-tankmouth.jpg  

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    I got my lil guy from some crackhead who had in add in the paper in the city where I used to live. 125 bucks. Was 6 weeks old so knew he wasn't f'd in the brain from the previous owner. F'n ex and me broke up and I had to put him up for adoption, but he went to a friend of my veternarian so I know Tyson is getting the care he deseves. Just wish I could see him. For being a big dog he was such a whimp though. He would hide under furniture when he knew he was in trouble and he was a lil mama's boy too but god i miss him!

nbkandrew13 is offline Member
    girls dont hike there legs and pee on the couch they mature earlier, as far as alpha the oldest dog normally is the alpha but if you get two 1 male 1 female, she will be alpha 7 out of 10 times i have had several loved them all but females are more aggressive and protective of the family especially if shes had a litter. just my experience. i paid 800 for my rednose male tazz spent 3500 for 3 differnent levels of training at mans best friend in houston and atlanta, they wouldnt train him for aggression till he was about 6 they said his temermant is real laid back commands are in german, and i guess they use a shocker or something cause if i grab the remote and act like im gonna shock him he gets pissed, but every time i take him there for boarding they ask me if he can sit behind the counter when they are there he loves going there they know his name by heart
    Last edited by nbkandrew13; 06-30-2007 at 08:43 PM.

nbkandrew13 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MFT81
    Hey I checked out that site and read this

A Sanders Presa can excel in many working fields, including personal protection, civil work, guard work, weight pull, and ring sports.

Does that mean fighting? If it does that is terriable, I watched some vids on youtube of animal cruelity and wanted to kill/cry/throw up.
    omfg thiose videos have me sobbing like a bitch

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?

wow iv never heard so much boll*x.dogs responding better to opposite sex,fighting,peeing,pack dogs....i could go on but really cant be bothered.lol.

one of my dads closest friends breeds race huskies,and he says any dog will do anything if you train it to so and says 'theres no such thing as bad dogs only bad owners'

Well i got my pit pup finally... picked it up from some slummy house for 350... she is absolutely gorgeous... and is a big mush...

STYLE74 is offline Got Style?
    For those of you in Europe............http://corleonekennels.com/

Thread Information