kreper69 is offline Associate Member

Tell me this isn't f@cked up!!!

damn this sh*t pisses me off!! ok my fiance little brother is turning 17 soon so for his birthday I bought him a car.. (nothing big it's a '83 berlinetta camaro.) i bought it to the shop, and i had them do a tune up on it. i got it insured,and i registered it so as soon as he gets his license it would be all ready for the road. he doesn't know about it me, and my fiance were going to surprise him. so i made a deal with the guy from the shop to keep it in there parking lot till then.. i went there a little while ago, and all four tires are popped, and the f@cking windshield is broken!! WTF this really sucks I guess he'll have to wait now,, and now i'm out another $500 at least.. those little bastards..
    sorry for whining like a b*tch this sh*t just pisses me off!!

nitro4 the body is offline Junior Member
    thats really sucks

Tedmax195 is offline Member
    kreper69 you sound like a pretty good guy to do that for the kid. btw who is that in your avatar she's pretty good lookin.

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    thanks for replies bro's. it does really suck!!
    Diesel: thanks, i definately know what you mean bro leaving for CA soon.
    Tedmax:thanks, and that's my fiance Renee
    thanks for all the input bro's. getting all the work done tomorrow maybe i'll still have it ready on time.

peace,

footballcat is offline Associate Member
    people who mess with other peoples cars need shot. That kinda stuff pisses me off.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by footballcat
    people who mess with other peoples cars need shot. That kinda stuff pisses me off.
    RIGHT!!! My junior year of H.S. some bitches stole my car from the parkin lot...took it for a joy ride and ditched it in the middle of the road becuase they fucked it up too much to drive anymore. oooo i was sooo pissed off. then these dicks went back to my school and stole like 3 or 4 stereos from cars...then these stupid bitches smoked weed on the tennis courts (with radios in their backpack...and shit from my car)....got caught....now in jail for a long long time..

only chickenshit bitches screw around with peoples cars becuase they dont have the balls to face them face to face.

sorry for the bitchin it just brought up bad memories

David B. is offline Member
    Originally posted by kreper69
    Tedmax:thanks, and that's my fiance Renee
    You lucky SOB!

--dnb

$uperman is offline Member
    damn bro... i feel for ya

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I live in a nice suburban sub-division and some little bastard shot out the drive side window of my Jeep one night. Sometimes location doesn't mean anything. But I sure would like to get my hands on that punk. I wouldn't hurt him physically but rest assured I would be on his front door step holding demanding his folks pay the damages!

glowgrl is offline Female Member
    I know that feeling I was parked in a good part of DC and some asshole broke out my passenger side window and stole quite a bit of shit!!!!
    Glowgrl

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I've had my 20" rims w/ brand new tires stolen out of my garage bro, it's a real bitch and a shame that kids(or so called adults) do these things. I live in quiet old neighborhood ocupied by retired Nasa engineers. Absolutely no crime what so ever.

When that happened, I went out and bought a 40S&W for the house and a .38 for the truck.
    If I could only find somewhere to buy some rubber bullets. I don't want to kill a kid, but a .40caliber rubber bullet in the ass will make'em think twice.

tatty is offline Member
    Get this, my 1992 Toyota Camry was broken into 5 consecutive nights when I was younger...I mean, what more can you steal after the first night?

Fucking idiots.

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    just drive a shitty car like me. 93 geo prism with 125000 miles. nobody messes with it. of course no heads turn either.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by jeffylyte
    just drive a shitty car like me. 93 geo prism with 125000 miles. nobody messes with it. of course no heads turn either.
    Hey Jeff....it ain't the kind of car you drive...it's the size of the arm hanging out the window that counts baby!!!

NeeSan is offline Female Member
    Thank You for your replies. You're real gentlemen Krep tells me how lucky he is to have me,and how beautiful I am all the time. I don't see it though maybe because I'm gaining weight due to pregnancy now. Just to update this message post He got my little brothers car fixed today,and the owners of the mechanic shop fixed the car for free. All these compliments I might just have to get more time on here then Krep does..

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    When that happened, I went out and bought a 40S&W for the house and a .38 for the truck.
    If I could only find somewhere to buy some rubber bullets. I don't want to kill a kid, but a .40caliber rubber bullet in the ass will make'em think twice.

hahahah a .40caliber damn you plan on piercing 1 inch thick cold steal!

jeffylyte is offline Member
    Indiana. My phallus is bigger than Nathan's!
    pete, pete, pete. unfortunately i am as ecto as they come. 6'2" and 180. I am trying to get down to 4% though, but that will make me skinny as hell at 165, the days of living large are gone,since my back problem.

Thread Information