FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"

Passing drug tests

Ummmmm Need a lil Help fellas. I may have went Tues night and partied a lil like an idiot. How long does shit take to get out of ya system? Is there anything I can do to speed up the process of cleansing my system? I have a drug test Sat and I need to get this shit out.

I know I know drugs are bad and it was a stupid decision but it's over and I need to move forward.

Any help is appreciated

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Buy some of that Detox shit at GNC. Check your pms couzin.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    all depends on the stuff in question...hit me up on a PM and i can help you out....

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    I was in the SAME situation. Its called "strip", its EXPENSIVE but it works like a charm for removing "all sorts of toxins" from your body =]

paulzane is offline Productive Member
    Last edited by paulzane; 02-19-2008 at 08:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bodypaul
    Silly question ....... but WHY did you if you knew you were going to be tested on Saturday?
    It was supposed to be next Sat as I was scheduled to start my new position that Monday. I don't know why, but the start date was moved forward.

timtim is offline Member
    depends on what you partied with. none of those "cleansing" systems work. some will actually show up on the test. i would substitute if i were you. or get a home test and test yourself up to the morning of the test.

very easy to do. get someone with clean urine to pee 80 to 100ml's of urine, the test requires 60ml but more is better. get a thermos, 1 hour before you have to report fill the thermos with semi-boiling water. put your bottle of urine in the thermos, get the temp of the urine up to 120ish or so. 30 minutes before you leave take the urine bottle out, dry, and wrap with sticky hot pads, you can get them at cvs. put on 2 to 3 pairs of boxer briefs. on the ride to the lab, keep the bottle in between your legs under your sac. on arrivel, take a temp reading of the urine. make sure it is 98 to 102 degrees - if its high put the ac on and get it down to no higher than 102. go in and poor the pee in the cup. read the temp gauge of the cup. make sure the temp is above 96 and below 100. if its above blow on the urine for 30 seconds or so - should drop the temp 1 to 2 degrees. you'll be ok, dont let it drop lower than 96.

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    I sell stuff at my store that takes care of that but you can get it anywhere and yes it does work! I'm not trying to sell it to him so don't worry just telling him the stuff works. I guess in before the lock since its implied what he did?

Thans everybody!

I grabbed a self testing kit that I will utilize tonight to see if I have to keep drinking water and cran lol

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    The stuff does work.

I had the guy at the counter tell me that’s has a guarantee right on the back to work. I said, what are you going to do if I fail, hire me here? He just looked at me with a puzzled face.

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    As said above, get a home testing kit. It all depends on many variables. Metabolism, amount, how strong it was, etc etc. I bet you will pass if it was a once thing.

IronReload04 is offline "Rancid Protein Powder Mastermind Technician"
    did you ever see the movie the program?

Thread Information