Bojangles69 is offline Banned

Extreme pain in both quads, plzz help =[

Ok this was the aftermath of me not knowing whether the gear I got was legit or not.
    I got to about week 9 (even after upping the dose) and FELT NOTHING. So I've decided to just drop it.
    The thing is, I had to switch injection sites (from glutes to abs) and my abs are taking them fine. My glutes were cool too, as long as I wasnt sticking a needle in them anymore.
    So I've been hitting my abs for like 2-3 weeks and *OUT OF NOWHERE* I wake up one day and can barely get out of bed.

The sides of my quads are KILLING me. And I had to throw my legs off the bed than limp (really badly.. grabbing on to everything I can) to the shower.

Its been about 4 days now and just when I though the pain was going away today my left quad is making me want to cry. I cant sit on it, it hard as hell to stand from a seated position.
    I've been researching nerves, muscle contusions, why this would randomly happen now and I have no idea, I cant find anything.

If anyone has any info as to why this pain randomly started a few weeks after I switched sites or what it might be, Id really appreciate it.
    I *REALLY DO* wobble just like a penguin who's just been shot in his ass. It really is painful.
    Any input would be greatly appreciated.

-Bo

edit: I posted this in the wrong forum, can a mod please move it, sorry.
    Last edited by Bojangles69; 07-10-2007 at 12:34 PM.

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Why the hell are you shooting your abs is the first thing I want to know?

Whats the compound is the second...

Bojangles69 is offline Banned
    Its Test E and I know abs arent common but ppl do actually do it. The injections are smooth and painless and it wasnt taking much depth to hit the muscle.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i was wondering that too, but i have heard of guys doing it, not sure why or how bad it would hurt...also here some guys doing shots of oils subq....try and get a little massage to try and ease pain abit....

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Heating pad & Aleve.

Suck that shit up son!!! I injected into a vein yesterday and passed out bleeding all over the floor, my boy thought I died. You know what I did? Got up and went to the gym!!!

takedownII is offline Member
    abs?! wow!

RA
    So you werent even shooting quads...

Try a heating pad and aleve for a couple days.(I like aleve because its also an anti inflammatory) Thats pretty much what Ive done for pain and it goes away.

RA
    Quote Originally Posted by Titleist
    Heating pad & Aleve.

Suck that shit up son!!! I injected into a vein yesterday and passed out bleeding all over the floor, my boy thought I died. You know what I did? Got up and went to the gym!!!

lol, I didnt see this before I posted.

Thread Information