Thread: working

audis4 is offline Eat, Sleep, Lift...Repeat!

working

ya, been working outside in 106 degree weather for 8 hours everyday then working for my dad for 2-3 hours in the evening. I throw pallets, lift heavy things and haven't been to the gym in 1.5 weeks. I feel like I'm having one hell-ova workout and was wondering if going to the gym would be overtraining. I'm constantly carrying something and I'm beginning to cut down. I eat every 2-3 hours.
    Let me know what you guys think....haven't been on in a while, been so busy
    thanks guys, take care!

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Make sure you are getting plenty of fluids in that heat.

If you feel you are getting enough of a full body workout, then take a break for a bit
    Or if you feel some body parts aren't getting hit then just go to the gym and hit them

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah Audi4 I am in the same situation as you. I work 10-13 hours on 3-5 days a week depending on how many jobs we have and man do I get some workouts. It isn't 106 here but its 90 degree Long Island humid heat and omg -.- So back to the point, no I don't personally see it as overtraining since that constant lifting mostly destroys your biceps. I have never felt soreness in my chest/back/legs. Are they tired at the end of the day? Well only my legs, and biceps, everything else I feel 100% and I will rest and go to the gym. I love my off days though gives me time to do w/e I want!

ok thanks guys. My back, lower/upper is getting hit well but i'll hit up my chest and some squats in the gym. Thanks guys!

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Personally I would still do at least 3x/week hitting each muscle group. Probably would be shorter workouts too...

That's a good point. I'll hit the gym beginning monday and follow my previous powerlifting routine. Workouts only take about 30 minutes

UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member
    Audis!!!
    Just drink lots of water! As far as lifting, for a power plant like you, I don't think you couldn't hit the gym 2-3 times a week. No need for more. Kind of full body workout days, just to keep things moving. I would split day 1 as upper body, not too heavy and day 2 for lower body.
    Take care brother!

Thread Information