Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    king6 is offline Anabolic Member

What age would you go back to?

If you could pick an age to go back to, most likley the one you were happiest at, what would it be? Mine would be 23, good age, not too young, not too old. That is when I peaked in my Marine Corps career, and when I put on a lot of muscle. It was a good time, second to that would be 21.

outofthebox is offline Associate Member
    18, still in high school, but legal to do most anything you want...high school was the s***...i don't drink much so the 21 part wouldn't effect me....damn this has got me thinkin, i wish i COULD go back

Quote Originally Posted by outofthebox
    18, still in high school, but legal to do most anything you want...high school was the s***...i don't drink much so the 21 part wouldn't effect me....damn this has got me thinkin, i wish i COULD go back
    High school was good, I wish I would have made the most of it. I was fat all the way until graduation. If I had started working out sooner, I would have lost my virginity before I was 18.

Mogamedogz is offline Member
    It depends... do we get to keep what we know now?? Or just relive the year at the age (as we did then)?

any.i love my life so far.

not perfect but i wouldnt change a thing.

its a poor man who wants to change the things in the past he could of changed before they happen

wow.i just made that up.or i could of heard it years ago,whatever it sounds pretty good.lol

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mogamedogz
    It depends... do we get to keep what we know now?? Or just relive the year at the age (as we did then)?
    exactly the question I was going to ask. If we couldn't keep the knowledge we have now I would stay the age I am now.

Ahh, now we are getting technical. That is that tree falling in the forest crap. Well for sake of conversation, I would say, if you could go back to a point when you were the happiest, what age would it be. Meaning you would just relive that time.

Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBig
    exactly the question I was going to ask. If we couldn't keep the knowledge we have now I would stay the age I am now.
    Me too! Cause im DAMN lucky to be alive and talking to you kind folks right now! lol-

Quote Originally Posted by king6
    Ahh, now we are getting technical. That is that tree falling in the forest crap. Well for sake of conversation, I would say, if you could go back to a point when you were the happiest, what age would it be. Meaning you would just relive that time.
    21... NO DOUBT was the most fun.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Id go back to 25, before marriage. lol.

Big
    That answer brings more questions
    Do you mean go back temporarily and re-live a happy time, then return to now, or go back then have to re-live all the miserable bs that happened between then and now?

That answer brings more questions
    Do you mean go back temporarily and re-live a happy time, then return to now, or go back then have to re-live all the miserable bs that happened between then and now?
    Oy, I guess just a time that you could go back to and relive once again, and then fast forward to present.

UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member
    I would love to go back 3 years back, when I was 21. But I with what I know now. At this age I made so many bad choices and some of other choices could of happen sooner than later. Ahhh, I guess you got to learn by making mistakes.
    I would be in SO MUCH better position right now if I could go back with all that knowledge.

Big
    Oy, I guess just a time that you could go back to and relive once again, and then fast forward to present.
    I would go back to being 5, at that time my world was small, no worries, no stress, by biggest concern was what I would get for Christmas. I had no idea of the pain and treachery the world contained. Ignorance really was bliss.

I would go back to being 5, at that time my world was small, no worries, no stress, by biggest concern was what I would get for Christmas. I had no idea of the pain and treachery the world contained. Ignorance really was bliss.

^^^^ THAT IS FVCKING HILARIOUS!!! "PAIN AND TREACHERY?!!!" BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Awesome.

Big
    Yeah, pain and treachery should always bring a good laugh

Yeah, pain and treachery should always bring a good laugh
    My bad dude... thought you were joking. lol-

Big
    My bad dude... thought you were joking. lol-
    Hehe maybe I was
    damn, now I'm confused...

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    I would go back to witness this again:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJUYQWzLzRk

check out the commercial at the end

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    im 20, and having the time of my life right now. i just wish the yankees would be winning and then everything would be good

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    18 if i knew what i know now....especially about bb'ing...if i didnt go back with any knowledge, then prolly 24....that was sweet year...

skank is offline Member
    18 right out of high school. Had the best girlfriend, fastest car, no responsibilities. Was still living at home waiting to start military basic training. Just fun everyday!

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by number twelve
    im 20, and having the time of my life right now. i just wish the yankees would be winning and then everything would be good
    Go Red Sox.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    I know this sounds cheesy but my life just keeps getting better - why would I want to go back?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    24. I was making more cash then i knew what to do with. i wish i still had some of it. Had a nice car. Partied 4 days a week and a had a hot bi-girlfriend.

Aww life sucks now

lpicken is offline Associate Member
    19 was a good year for me. I didn't go to college right away and lived it up being on my own for the first time and partying hard every chance I could. I had a great group of friends who were in the same poor house as me and I was having a blast.

WEBB is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    24. I was making more cash then i knew what to do with. i wish i still had some of it. Had a nice car. Partied 4 days a week and a had a hot bi-boyfriend.

Aww life sucks now
    Sorry to hear he left ya man...

Quote Originally Posted by WEBB
    Sorry to hear he left ya man...
    you didn't seem to sorry when you stole him. WHORE

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I wouldn't go back to any age. Everything that has happened to me in the past has gotten me to where i am today. I am happy with my life as it is right now so why would i risk that ?

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    if i could go back for just like 10 minutes, and tell myself to start lifting weights when i was like 14, then i would for sure. thats my biggest regret...i didnt start training untill i was almost 19

LAW
    LAW is offline Female Member
    I was married at 18 kids at 25, it was absolutely exhausting. Im having the time of my life now. If anything I would go back to 42 because I left my husband and started realizing how much fun I missed out on. Now I have a great network of friends and can get laid anytime I want to (not that Im loose) without caring about what anyone thinks.

I would go back to before DSM had that avatar.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    hmmmm 18 so i can go to college again

Quote Originally Posted by LAW
    I was married at 18 kids at 25, it was absolutely exhausting. Im having the time of my life now. If anything I would go back to 42 because I left my husband and started realizing how much fun I missed out on. Now I have a great network of friends and can get laid anytime I want to (not that Im loose) without caring about what anyone thinks.
    mmm cougar

godkilla is offline Senior Member
    id go back to high school and there that shit up

ImACrazyJewDaddy is offline Associate Member
    I'd Go back to 2 years old, Im geting tired of wiping my ass as it allready....I didnt have to do back then.

ampz is offline Banned

Agreed

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by skank
    18 right out of high school. Had the best girlfriend, fastest car, no responsibilities. Was still living at home waiting to start military basic training. Just fun everyday!
    I couldn't aggree with you anymore! Exactly how life was for me when I was 18. Though I have to admit, I'm def having more fun now.

unclemoney is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LAW
    OUCH!!! married at 18, that really had to suck (aka take the fun outa life) I can see were the later part comes from... Just one question or one or 2 remarks might I add... Hate to have double standars but... IMO don't get all mad at me for my oppinion but whenever I see a girl like you (I'm assuming that's you in your avatar) I tend to think she's sluty (ie; girls that take pics with there bra on, it's a lil dif if it were a swimsuit on a beach but just a straight up bra in your bed). And anytime I hear girls talking about hooking up with dudes I tend to think the same too...

On the other hand I find it normal to have a mindset like yours for us guys, same goes for hooking up, the more the better... But I do have that double standard of when hearing of a girl hooking up with a guy I'll tend to think she's slutty, and so on, and so on...

Yeah, I can't see being married now at 25, let alone 18.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information