Blog Entries

BF2: Project Reality - For online gamers

Who online games and what do you play ?

I can't get over this game Battlefield2 : Project Reality

Check the new promo out !

http://files.realitymod.com/videos/pr_0.6_promo.avi

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I played Battlefield 1942, then Battlefield 2 for a long time. I got into World of Warcraft for a few months, but it was just taking too much time. I quit that and haven't really gamed much at all since, other than the occasional racing game.

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBig
    I played Battlefield 1942, then Battlefield 2 for a long time. I got into World of Warcraft for a few months, but it was just taking too much time. I quit that and haven't really gamed much at all since, other than the occasional racing game.
    I know people that play WoW like there is not tomorrow. I just can't get into it. I need fast pace acting at all times and WoW doesn't cut it for me.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    I know people that play WoW like there is not tomorrow. I just can't get into it. I need fast pace acting at all times and WoW doesn't cut it for me.
    Yeah I got into WoW because a close friend, my wife, and a few of my kids play it, and it was something we could all do together. The trouble was that they would all rather play that than sleep, and I just wasn't that into it, so I couldn't keep up. I like to game when I feel like it, but I have too many other interests to spend every waking hour playing. That's why I liked BF2, even if I only played once a week I was still competitive.

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    A guy I work with plays WoW like it is his life. I have nothing against people playing these games cause in the winter I am like that with Madden, but this kid spends every ****ing second playing it!!!! He leaves everyday at 5 and goes home and plays. He has no life outside of it. That is all he does. I never say anything to him about it since it is his life and more power to him, but for god sake ride a bike, go outside, do somthing once in a while!!!!

The only problem I have with it is that he puts that shit before his work which really chaps my ass. He has been at the company for two more years then me in our department, and already the manager relys on me for everything since this guy is a flake. He will never work a second past five even with we need to finalize tons of shit for clients the next day. Luckily my cousin is the VP and I let him know about it and I don't think the guy is gonna be around much longer.

Diary of a Mad-man is offline Associate Member
    I play Civilization 4 and Madden online. Oh, and Virtual Pool 3.

Civ and Madden are the shit. Civ is the craziest, most complicated, and realistic world domination game ever. Its like risk, but you micro manage everything about everything (I will give you my world map and r***ing technology, if you declare war on the Zulus, give me 10 gold per turn, and coal.).

Madden, you know

Big
    I've played Civ4 quite a bit, but that game is so addictive to me I tend to ignore anyone in the room, and have a hard time quitting in time to get some sleep. one more turn...just one more...

Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBig
    I've played Civ4 quite a bit, but that game is so addictive to me I tend to ignore anyone in the room, and have a hard time quitting in time to get some sleep. one more turn...just one more...
    You are correct. Played yesterday for 3hrs 30min. PLayed online, which takes longer, because of the stupid turn timer. Everyone takes a minute and a half to use there first 150 turns, which should take you 10 seconds. I have been trying to get my friends to play me, but my friend is a dipshit and "cant get it to work online", which basicly means he's scared, since he works with computers. Me and my buddy have played since Civ I, in the late 80's.

Oh, and, yes, I won via cultural victory against 5 human civs. It was a 1 cont per civ map, and I just held my ground, fighting of 2 big invasions. Things were too tense to invade anyone else, as I knew I would then be attacked.

I AM A ****ING NERD.....HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    i played the battlefield 2 demo, wasnt for me.(for xbox 360) im more into online games with small teams or even 1 on 1/2 on 2..getting killed every 3 seconds aint my thang...im more of a get killed a couple times a minute kind of player. that being said gears of war is the greatest online game in history.

AleX-69 is offline Member
    you may wanna look at Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2.. Its really a great game. Far more realistic than BF2 (bunnyhopping, noobtubing sucks..)

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AleX-69
    you may wanna look at Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2.. Its really a great game. Far more realistic than BF2 (bunnyhopping, noobtubing sucks..)
    The mod Project Reality takes all of that noob crap out. They have made the game MUCH more realistic and enjoyable.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Starcraft for the past 9 years and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon ^_^

Its been so long, I forgot about Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory.....One of the best 3d Team First person Shooter WWII games EVER......yes, I will shoot you in the FACE!

Thread Information