Like Tree112Likes

Thread: 'Official Postwhore Thread'

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    When u have lot of sperms u start thinking with ur d!ck.
    hmmm well....i may not have any spermies right now cuz of the juicy juice....

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos;40***26
    19 year old girls like to play some funny games to try and make you jelous
    i don't play games lol....must be why i can't stand them regardless of how ridiculously hot they are

TJM7275 is offline Banned
    Thanks for your concern about my cock C.... Its fine. My dick Stanley...( The Power Drill ) gets a rain coat all the time especially lately.
    And Jonnie I don't mess with retarted chicks. I'm just really really smart and most of them are not. Its actually like a game to me... Messing with broads. Some buy it some don't and the ones that don't fall for my lines I reverse it on them and make them feel horible. Wicked smart and a great actor. Puppy dog eyes and they melt. I really dont lie to them... Told you the Player lifestyle shit does not work.... Where Emilio??? Didnt big brother TJ tell you so???? She call you back????LOL

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos;40***42
    it's just little things, like she went to boston on saturday with her friend, her friend is ridiculous hott like you've never even seen before.

so she txts me when she gets back
    "hi, my feet hurt, had fun, made friends on the trian"
    "Cool, friends in boston or CT"
    "boston"
    "good to have friends in high places"
    "yeah, these guys on the train."
    "that's fun, makes the ride go faster"

Stupid crap like that, obviously she's trying to get a reaction.
    Kids! HMMMM

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e;40***39
    I googled my screen name and it came up, I also googled dukki's and he's got more stuff than me.
    man, i dont even want to talk about that!! sonofabitch!! this chick i was really into googled my email addy... which has this screen name in it. and she found this site and read like all my posts. and as you know. my posts are pretty fcked up. lol. haha. so needless to say. she never talked to me again.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55;40***47
    i don't play games lol....must be why i can't stand them regardless of how ridiculously hot they are
    girls play games, it's not a big deal, as long as you see the chess board and don't become a pawn.
    It's like a game of my own not giving the reaction they are looking for.

Follow me boys, I will Lead....................... The question is this...... Will you boys follow??

Dukki, your life and mine are pretty much the same, except I'm on Juice....LOL,...JKJKJKJK

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw;40***52
    man, i dont even want to talk about that!! sonofabitch!! this chick i was really into googled my email addy... which has this screen name in it. and she found this site and read like all my posts. and as you know. my posts are pretty fcked up. lol. haha. so needless to say. she never talked to me again.
    what a little cyber stalker

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos;40***56
    what a little cyber stalker
    yea, i mean really. who googles a fcking email addy!! like what is that going to show?? lol. now if it was my name i would understand. damn, she was soooo gorgeous too.

awwwww shit......it's leg day mutha****as

man. if the lead singer of Queen didnt die, he would of made so much good music for years and years. it sucks. im a huge fan of Queen.

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55;40***59
    awwwww shit......it's leg day mutha****as
    awww che-yea boy!!! its chest and bi day sucka mutha fvckas!!

im going to go home and make up some tuna patties tonight. im sick of just plain old canned tuna. time for a change.

Alright so its 12:35 eastern time... Great example:
    Just went down to the post office. Saw this sickly hot Milf their. Wicked pretty and a body like WOW. She also had a huge rock on her finger. Went up to her and said this:
    Excuse Miss, I see that your married and I know its corney and clishey and you probably here it a million times a day from your husband, BUT you are absolutely stunning and your body is amazing. Its so well toned I cant believe it. She blushed said thank you and laughed and said: Actually my husband does not even notice it and I never hear that. I said: My god I only hope that when i meet a woman who I want to marry she looks half as good as you do. If so I will be a lucky man......... Then she asked if I personal train because she wants to hit a gym to tone up more...... Think I will hit it???????

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw;40***62
    im going to go home and make up some tuna patties tonight. im sick of just plain old canned tuna. time for a change.
    wtf is a tuna patty?

I do!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275;40***55
    Follow me boys, I will Lead....................... The question is this...... Will you boys follow??

Dukki, your life and mine are pretty much the same, except I'm on Juice....LOL,...JKJKJKJK
    haha. yea. give me a few weeks and ill be on also!! punk!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275;40***63
    Just went down to the post office. Saw this sickly hot Milf their. Wicked pretty and a body like WOW. She also had a huge rock on her finger. Went up to her and said this:
    Excuse Miss, I see that your married and I know its corney and clishey and you probably here it a million times a day from your husband, BUT you are absolutely stunning and your body is amazing. Its so well toned I cant believe it. She blushed said thank you and laughed and said: Actually my husband does not even notice it and I never hear that. I said: My god I only hope that when i meet a woman who I want to marry she looks half as good as you do. If so I will be a lucky man......... Then she asked if I personal train because she wants to hit a gym to tone up more...... Think I will hit it???????
    psh!! you got this my man.

Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55;40***65
    wtf is a tuna patty?
    mix up some tuna, egg whites, oats, peppers, onions. some sort of sauce like soy or hot. and throw that shit on the george forman grille for 5 mins. takes just like chicken. lol. like a tuna hamburger kinda.

how did you know she was reading your comments on this forum? What did she say?

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw;40***73
    mix up some tuna, egg whites, oats, peppers, onions. some sort of sauce like soy or hot. and throw that shit on the george forman grille for 5 mins. takes just like chicken. lol. like a tuna hamburger kinda.
    that sounds fuccin good

Emilio_Rebenga is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by calgarian View Post
    and talk about his feelings........
    ahahahahaha....oh god..i cant stop laughing

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos;40***75
    how did you know she was reading your comments on this forum? What did she say?
    she called me and starting flippin out. asking if i was dukkitdalaw on some steroid site. and then she started reading posts. like my posts about the women im seeing and what ive done and about me in jail and so on. so yea. she knew it was me. lol. plus she had seen me naked and saw my avatar which has me and my tattoos in it. so she knew it was me. lol.

calgarian is offline ANALbolically inclined "Protein user"
    I am totally lost...gone for freaking 10 minutes and come back to this sht...wtf???

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos;40***77
    that sounds fuccin good
    yea. i havent made em in years. but i just bought a new forman grill so ive been doing alot more cooking. plus i broke so im got alot of tuna. lol.

So tell me how many you are doing these days I cant keep up the c u n t count.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275;40***49
    Thanks for your concern about my cock C.... Its fine. My dick Stanley...( The Power Drill ) gets a rain coat all the time especially lately.
    And Jonnie I don't mess with retarted chicks. I'm just really really smart and most of them are not. Its actually like a game to me... Messing with broads. Some buy it some don't and the ones that don't fall for my lines I reverse it on them and make them feel horible. Wicked smart and a great actor. Puppy dog eyes and they melt. I really dont lie to them... Told you the Player lifestyle shit does not work.... Where Emilio??? Didnt big brother TJ tell you so???? She call you back????LOL
    false alarm..it wasnt her...it was this other broad that i met sat night at the club...tonite im going to pin her ankles to the back of her head

Quote Originally Posted by calgarian;40***84
    I am totally lost...gone for freaking 10 minutes and come back to this sht...wtf???
    don't question it, just jump in and whore

Just right now two Heathers, One Margo, and one Leslie.... Leslie was a trainer at the gym and we F**K once in a while. did her the other night and then sent her back to the sap she's seeing.... Well serviced I might ad

Blog Entries
    if you dont..i will

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos;40***92
    don't question it, just jump in and whore
    OK...Good advise

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275;40***93
    two Heathers, One Margo, and one Leslie....
    and a partridge in a pear tree

did u say yes to that? Did you also mention that good tranning is when you are naked and in bed ...cardio only works that way?

Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275;40***93
    Just right now two Heathers, One Margo, and one Leslie.... Leslie was a trainer at the gym and we F**K once in a while. did her the other night and then sent her back to the sap she's seeing.... Well serviced I might ad
    ok...what happened to the fatty? which one is heather again?

MArgo is wet knowing I'm on a cycle now... Dumb ass, I told her takes a few days to kick in and then I'll be more than happy to knock her back out

don't think you'd be able to leave stalker girl alone in your house though. She'd be riffleing through your drawers and checking your cell phone for txt messages.

Actually you pricks gave me a complex and I blew her off even though she wasn't fat... Pricks

who has a stalker girl?

One Heather is a girl I dated but cheated on... The other one is the stripper whos boyfriend I almost jacked up

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TJM7275;40***99
    MArgo is wet knowing I'm on a cycle now... Dumb ass, I told her takes a few days to kick in and then I'll be more than happy to knock her back out
    so the doctor can say she needs a backiotomy

Thread Information