Like Tree112Likes

Thread: 'Official Postwhore Thread'

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by RuhlFreak55 View Post
    i know what i know.....and if i'm educated on a subject yes i'll argue till i'm blue in the face
    OK there Ruhl Smurf!! jk lol

RuhlFreak55 is offline Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    I know I saw that I was kinda blown away by that little amount. I take that amount in probably in my cheat meal. But do what works for you bro. Everyone wants to get so technical with the macros and treat your body like its a machine but in reality its a living organism that changes overtime. Peoples make up are different.
    i know i take in prolly 4 times that at the moment and i'm hardly even gaining

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by mex83 View Post
    You can wish for the storm to go away and it will but we can all wish ruhl can just shut up but he cant..... ahhhh the reminders of how this world is not equal.

come over to CA Katz is about 80 degress clear skys perfect day to go to the beach lol.
    I wish I was there

mex83 is offline " I Can Make Your Days And Nights Look Like Fantasy "
    Blog Entries
    I know I saw that I was kinda blown away by that little amount. I take that amount in probably in my cheat meal. But do what works for you bro. Everyone wants to get so technical with the macros and treat your body like its a machine but in reality its a living organism that changes overtime. Peoples make up are different.
    OMG why cant Ruhl just say the same thing and shut up lol... seriously

Thanks for the comment bro and for accepting that everybody's body is different... after all isnt that a very comment statement in this site.... You can try or do this or take that but at the end "Everybody is different and has different bodies" If we all had the same make up we would all be Anolds and we wouldnt have something some Obesity in the world.

I think he is better off with a rock that way he will always be wrong since the rock wont be able to fight back, which im sure the rock would have the right say in the arguement..... so sad......
    Ah! I wouldn't come down on him too much...he believes in what he is saying, and thats cool, but there comes a point where we must move on.....lets whore about some good happy shit!!! Like how I'm gonna beat my kids for not replacing my fukking OREO'S!!! lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    Thats ok, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Up to now you haven't been meeting your expectations as far as weight loss, so, try this new way and see if it works. The proof will be in the pudding, sugar free diet pudding!hahaha
    haha can I take an order of FAT SUGAR FREE Pudding to go please.

Blog Entries
    Ah! I wouldn't come down on him too much...he believes in what he is saying, and thats cool, but there comes a point where we must move on.....lets whore about some good happy shit!!! Like how I'm gonna beat my kids for not replacing my fukking OREO'S!!! lol
    TEASER THEM lol..... hehe.... then beat them with a chair and tie them up to your bike and ride off for a mile...... talk about "FAMILY TIME RIDING" lol

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    i know i take in prolly 4 times that at the moment and i'm hardly even gaining
    Your not!? What are your stats. Honestly Ruhl I would just let mex do this diet and see if it works and if not he can come back to you for advice. No reason to argue, let people do want they want and as along as their happy thats ok in my eyes

you're still out of oreos??? tough luck

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    I wish I was there
    Poor you I feel so bad for you..... thats what I dont like about TX or FL.... in CA we got earthquakes but those happen once in a great while not every year for months lol.

Mex.. I have a "tremenda Jeva" for tonight...shhhh don't tell anyone hahahaha.....

Your not!? What are your stats. Honestly Ruhl I would just let mex do this diet and see if it works and if not he can come back to you for advice. No reason to argue, let people do want they want and as along as their happy thats ok in my eyes
    5'7.5 and 215-220 at the moment....gonna try to get to 250 on the bulk here

you're still out of oreos??? tough luck
    Yes!! I'm kinda glad cause I've been feeling a little bloaty, so I'm glad I haven't had any sweet sugary stuff for two days. I'm actually doing less cals too cause I wanna trim down a couple lb's. I'm eating good quality clean food, just less of it.

OMG why cant Ruhl just say the same thing and shut up lol... seriously

Thanks for the comment bro and for accepting that everybody's body is different... after all isnt that a very comment statement in this site.... You can try or do this or take that but at the end "Everybody is different and has different bodies" If we all had the same make up we would all be Anolds and we wouldnt have something some Obesity in the world.
    And this is why there is no sure way of doing things. Perfect example would be this site for contest prep. Nark and Nova do not believe in the keto diet and would rather do the traditional low carb/carb up approach. But yet Dave Pulambo has had several athletes do the keto diet and are winning contest. Tony Freeman just won the Europa and the Tampa Pro, can't say that that keto diet sucked because looked at who won

Blog Entries
    Mex.. I have a "tremenda Jeva" for tonight...shhhh don't tell anyone hahahaha.....
    Orale.... siempre pa' delante papito pa tras ni pal empuje. thats what christina says all the time something like that hehe.....

I will be looking forward to your text message around 930 PM my time lol....

I'm 5'10" and 205lbs

Damn your huge bro at that height. I'm trying to get to 240 at 5'11 and I'm around 225.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    Poor you I feel so bad for you..... thats what I dont like about TX or FL.... in CA we got earthquakes but those happen once in a great while not every year for months lol.
    I still love Florida though

Orale.... siempre pa' delante papito pa tras ni pal empuje. thats what christina says all the time something like that hehe.....

I will be looking forward to your text message around 930 PM my time lol....
    I'm gonna try to take video or at least pics!!hahaha

And this is why there is no sure way of doing things. Perfect example would be this site for contest prep. Nark and Nova do not believe in the keto diet and would rather do the traditional low carb/carb up approach. But yet Dave Pulambo has had several athletes do the keto diet and are winning contest. Tony Freeman just won the Europa and the Tampa Pro, can't say that that keto diet sucked because looked at who won
    pretty sure i'll never even attempt a super low carb diet again......drove me insane

Blog Entries
    Extacly and like my father Inky said...... I am not bodybuilding I am looking to loose weight.

Damn you are so simple man.... I love it!!!!

Damn your huge bro at that height. I'm trying to get to 240 at 5'11 and I'm around 225.
    i'm workin on it....

Blog Entries
    LMFAO enough said LMFAO

Blog Entries
    I'm gonna try to take video or at least pics!!hahaha
    OMG just remember to send it to my email lol.

LMFAO enough said LMFAO
    wtf?

You kno what? I'm pretty damn happy with my body right now, my BF is about 10-12, my arms look good so does my upper body and legs. I really can't ask for more... I'm 44 and in better shape that most guys in the gym. My bench is 325 and overhead press is 275.. thats what I work out with, I'm sure I can go heavier but I'm good right where I am!

Blog Entries
    You kno what? I'm pretty damn happy with my body right now, my BF is about 10-12, my arms look good so does my upper body and legs. I really can't ask for more... I'm 44 and in better shape that most guys in the gym. My bench is 325 and overhead press is 275.. thats what I work out with, I'm sure I can go heavier but I'm good right where I am!
    HEHE..... YOU GO PAPITO!!!!!! Inky is my hero.

Blog Entries
    Almost typed your real name in there for a second lol.... my bad.

scibble is offline "A Dukkit In The Making"
    you can't have a convo without someone interrupting?

hate to break the news but this is not your personal chat room

if you want to exclude some people and clique it up all the time with a select couple of peeps then there are plenty of other places to do so.

this is a place of love not exclusion

after that rant, i'm off to the tarded dance

pretty sure i'll never even attempt a super low carb diet again......drove me insane
    Yeah I mean if it means shredded glutes and winning a contest then its worth it but I about to go into my first contest season and I'm not sure which I want to do. Thinking about doing the way Nova tells me just cause I stay pretty well ripped in offseason but come serious contest time trying to get a national card then I'll be doing dave pulambo's way. But I'm in debate right now, my trainer thinks I can get my national card first year out and wants me to do a couple shows next year so I'm just lost on what to do. Also I don't even have a legit source yet and have yet to run any AAS. Only time will tell though.....

good numbers for that weight

Yeah I mean if it means shredded glutes and winning a contest then its worth it but I about to go into my first contest season and I'm not sure which I want to do. Thinking about doing the way Nova tells me just cause I stay pretty well ripped in offseason but come serious contest time trying to get a national card then I'll be doing dave pulambo's way. But I'm in debate right now, my trainer thinks I can get my national card first year out and wants me to do a couple shows next year so I'm just lost on what to do. Also I don't even have a legit source yet and have yet to run any AAS. Only time will tell though.....
    i'm gonna try and get nationally qualified next year as well.......i really don't think i need that low carb stuff though.....i think that with the prep i just did if i hadn't dropped the carbs as low as i did near the end i'd have kept my fat loss on track and been good to step on stage. With the way i train i can't not have carbs.

Quote Originally Posted by scibble View Post

if you want to exclude some people and clique it up all the time with a select couple of peeps then there are plenty of other places to do so.

WTF? hahhahahahahahahha

Anyway whores I'm off to go get HHHHHHUUUUUUGGGGGEEEEEE!!!!!!!

And I'm going to do a little spamming and say check out my log in the supplement section. Some pretty good stuff going on!!! Don't make fun of me though with the OTC stuff I'm just trying my best.

Later homies

Blog Entries
    WTF? hahhahahahahahahha
    Thats what I said lol...

Quote Originally Posted by scibble View Post

amen.....have fun with the tarded dance lol

good numbers for that weight
    Yeah, not bad, considering when I started training when in the process of losing the weight , I could barely bench 100 lbs!! So I'd say its all good!!

Blog Entries
    Inky 1635 total?

Mex I gotta make the phone call to confirm with the you know what!! I'm so excited and nervous too!! Being bad is a rush!! hahaha

Inky 1635 total?
    If you're referring to cal's,thats still a little high for my taste, but you can try that for a week and see how it goes. I'd like to see you at around 1200-1400.

Thread Information