Like Tree112Likes

Thread: 'Official Postwhore Thread'

mex83 is offline " I Can Make Your Days And Nights Look Like Fantasy "
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by inky-e View Post
    This is it also a new one ( last week i think.)
    You and other people in here are right Inky we both have similar body types.... wow..... thats crazy.... so at 200 lbs ill look somewhat like you do right now...... shit... Ill take that any day.

inky-e is offline AR's ORIGINAL ANABOLIC OUTLAW~ [RIP-8/20/11]
    Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    WOW what a huge difference!
    I was "huge" fo sho!! hahaha

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    Quote Originally Posted by mex83 View Post
    You and other people in here are right Inky we both have similar body types.... wow..... thats crazy.... so at 200 lbs ill look somewhat like you do right now...... shit... Ill take that any day.
    it all depends on BF%

Skully44420 is offline "A Work in Progress"
    sup whores

Hey Skully!

Blog Entries
    it all depends on BF%
    yeah thats why I sad somewhat.... lol.... and similiar ..... I would never use "extact" when it comes to comparing bodies.

Blog Entries
    Sup Skully...... anymore rain up there?

Mex..I'm gonna get real honest right now....it took tons of hard work and months of 2 a day workouts to get where I am, my every spare moment was used to do some form of exercise...so...in theory...yes you could look like this...if you are willing to do whatever it takes. I think you have a strong chance...I've seed your dedication and your motivation....you just can't stop...EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by Skully44420 View Post
    sup whores
    Skully skull!

there was a guy that posted in the main part of the forum, talking about how he was 290 and was on clen for 4 months and dropped 50lbs, I just don't see that staying on Clen for 4 months could be healthy? What do you guys think?

hey kats how are you doing today?

sup mex...nope no rain today

inky e the transformer!!!

there was a guy that posted in the main part of the forum, talking about how he was 290 and was on clen for 4 months and dropped 50lbs, I just don't see that staying on Clen for 4 months could be healthy? What do you guys think?
    wow i've never been on clen but it don't sound healthy LOL...losing that much in 4 months seems like it would be a shock to your body kinda but i dunno

I'm doing pretty good Skully, for some reason I really have a lack of motivation to do much of anything these days. I need to get my butt in gear, my house needs to be cleaned my body needs to be worked out and my jacuzzi room needs to be painted and I feel like a lazy bum.

speakin of bodies...damn i'm sore today

I think its BS. Clen stops working aftera while. My wife used it for 4 weeks and dropped 30 lbs, but she worked her ass off! Cardio 2x a day!

wow i've never been on clen but it don't sound healthy LOL...losing that much in 4 months seems like it would be a shock to your body kinda but i dunno
    Yeah, I don't think it's a good solution for long term weight loss maybe for 10-15lbs when you need to cut but 50lbs is a shock to the body and I wonder what his diet and exercise regime was?

Blog Entries
    Mex..I'm gonna get real honest right now....it took tons of hard work and months of 2 a day workouts to get where I am, my every spare moment was used to do some form of exercise...so...in theory...yes you could look like this...if you are willing to do whatever it takes. I think you have a strong chance...I've seed your dedication and your motivation....you just can't stop...EVER!
    Very true.... and trust me... I have changed my whole life around and now eat things that I thought I would never eat...

Shit before I would wake up at 730 AM to be at work by 8 AM I would of never thought I would be waking up at 6 or 630 AM to do cardio. Also before when I would get home I would go straight to the computer and just chat with friends and go on myspace and shit like that.... now shit.... i get home and just eat and relax for a lil bit then head to the gym.... and work my ass off.....

So yeah.... you have seen my dedication and motivation and trust me... even after I have gained those 10 LBS back I am still motivated and pumped up to work at it harder to get down to my goal.... 100 lbs less by next year Aug. And I am going to do whatever it takes to lose it and keep it off.

Just this morning my sister asked me if I was going to start eating regular once I lost my weight, my answer to her was " Are you kidding me, one does not diet until you loose the weight then you start eating like before. The way I eat now is the way that I am going to eat for the rest of my life.. its a lifestyle change not a phase." She said wow.... you are really addicted to loosing weight arent you lol.... then she said but keep it up and I am here to help you get the food or whatever you need.

WOOOO HOOOO I LOVE MY FAMILY!!!! And my WHORES IN HERE!!!

I think its BS. Clen stops working aftera while. My wife used it for 4 weeks and dropped 30 lbs, but she worked her ass off! Cardio 2x a day!
    I dont know how honest he was being.

Was your wife able to keep it off Inky?

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    maybe she wants a relationship instead. Maybe just having a "hookup" is starting to bother her.??/
    I don't think that's it...it's complicated, but I've never tried to use her as a hook-up. She never wanted to date cause I'm older. I think it's prolly another dude.

yesterday I started working out with my bud..Crazy Eddie, he's just getting back into it, but he wants me to work out everyday, and if I do that...I'm just gonna drop weight, and I am really happy where I am right now, but he's my Bro, and we work out at L.A fitness and theres plenty of eye candy...I just hope I can keep it in my pants...cause I struggle with lust and shit!

Blog Entries

I think it was BS, i have read many post and threads and nobody recommends staying for that long on clen .... your body becomes immune to it so it just stops working. I think he had to be starving hismelf.... like no more than 700 cals a day or something..... I hope that I can loose those 30 lbs when I get on clen....

Arent you suppose to be on clen for 6 weeks or something like that then off for like 4 months or more and then get on i again if you want it to work right?

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    I don't think that's it...it's complicated, but I've never tried to use her as a hook-up. She never wanted to date cause I'm older. I think it's prolly another dude.
    Maybe so...

Blog Entries
    yesterday I started working out with my bud..Crazy Eddie, he's just getting back into it, but he wants me to work out everyday, and if I do that...I'm just gonna drop weight, and I am really happy where I am right now, but he's my Bro, and we work out at L.A fitness and theres plenty of eye candy...I just hope I can keep it in my pants...cause I struggle with lust and shit!
    LMFAO that is just too funny......

I think it was BS, i have read many post and threads and nobody recommends staying for that long on clen .... your body becomes immune to it so it just stops working. I think he had to be starving hismelf.... like no more than 700 cals a day or something..... I hope that I can loose those 30 lbs when I get on clen....

Arent you suppose to be on clen for 6 weeks or something like that then off for like 4 months or more and then get on i again if you want it to work right?
    Everyone thinks differently when it comes to Clen, I personally don't want to be on it longer than a 6 week cycle along with upregulating every other week.

Nah, she's put some back on...she's working at night too now and can't get to the gym...I don't even wanna get into her eating habits!! But she was there for me thru all my stuff...so I'm there for her when she wants to get back in!

I'm doing pretty good Skully, for some reason I really have a lack of motivation to do much of anything these days. I need to get my butt in gear, my house needs to be cleaned my body needs to be worked out and my jacuzzi room needs to be painted and I feel like a lazy bum.
    man i'm sorry to hear that...its this damn forum i tell you lol j/k...but the best thing to do is just get up and do it...but i know its not that easy cause i do that same thing...so i'm guessing no gym this morning?...you know i paint right haha j/k...did you already get it or do you need to go pick it up? maybe you need to get outta the house to get some motivation

That sucks that you struggle with that but I think most men do, I just hope you don't act upon it.

Blog Entries
    Everyone thinks differently when it comes to Clen, I personally don't want to be on it longer than a 6 week cycle along with upregulating every other week.
    Yeah that what I was told to be on it for 6 weeks with upregulating every other week I think..... but yeah... two months on clen sounds enough....

Ok peeps...I gotta make some money! See ya's later..

Blog Entries
    Nah, she's put some back on...she's working at night too now and can't get to the gym...I don't even wanna get into her eating habits!! But she was there for me thru all my stuff...so I'm there for her when she wants to get back in!
    YEah you told me about it Inky but you are one hell of a good guy for sticking with her though it... most men would be selfish and wouldnt think like you think..

That sucks that you struggle with that but I think most men do, I just hope you don't act upon it.
    I've been very good lately!

man i'm sorry to hear that...its this damn forum i tell you lol j/k...but the best thing to do is just get up and do it...but i know its not that easy cause i do that same thing...so i'm guessing no gym this morning?...you know i paint right haha j/k...did you already get it or do you need to go pick it up? maybe you need to get outta the house to get some motivation
    I know, and I'm so damn tired of washing dishes, I can't believe my house was built in 1994 and doesn't have a dishwasher, thats insane. I just feel like throwing them all in the garbage. Nope I haven't gotten the paint yet, I went to Wal-Mart yesterday and was too lazy to even grocery shop while I was there.
    Maybe I'll get up here in a few mins and do some laundry or atleast something to get started.

Blog Entries
    I actually I dont struggle with it.... you might say that its different for me cause of my sexual preference but trust me I know plenty others that will go up to some one right away not caring if that person is straight or gay and just act upon the lust they have... I can and would never see myself as being that bold and up front.

i think i'm gonna try me some clen in the near future

I just feel like I couldn't let go of all my emotions like that. I don't see a guy and say man I want to screw him...gross. I guess I just don't have it in me..

it's not so bad, the first time I think I went up too fast and had killer migraines, but this time I've been going up slowly and haven't had any problems.

Kratos is offline I feel accomplished
    Maybe so...
    I sent her back "did I make you feel like I only thought of you for sex? You're difficult to get close to. I only tried to give you enough space until you wanted to spend time with me. So, I'm sry."

All I got back was "No I'm sorry!"

Blog Entries
    Im going to start my cycle next week Skully if you want ill let you know how it works for me.... and then you can decide from there..... remember im bigger than you are.... so Ill let you know.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    I sent her back "did I make you feel like I only thought of you for sex? You're difficult to get close to. I only tried to give you enough space until you wanted to spend time with me. So, I'm sry."

All I got back was "No I'm sorry!"
    she is saying im sorry because you told her that she is too difficult to get close to.... you shouldnt of told her that.... you should of just asked her the question..... that way she would have replied to the question and not to the rest of the message.... Im sure that if you would of just sent "did I make you feel like I only thought of you for sex?" the reply would of been much different.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~
    Whats up whores!!

Thread Information