Thread: 'Official Postwhore Thread'

scibble is offline "A Dukkit In The Making"
    wonder what Ruhl does with chapstick ....scared

Chode Logan is offline AR's Ravishing Maestro of Anabolic Tastyness
    Mama said knock you out

mex83 is offline " I Can Make Your Days And Nights Look Like Fantasy "
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chode Logan View Post
    No problem dude. When you're feeling better try hitting the gym like Reed is saying, tailored to your schedule and needs of course, it will work wonders.

And EXACTLY, picture yourself right before you started to train and transform yourself. It took you X (I don't know how old you are ha) to get to that point, and it's only taken you X (I don't know how long you've been training for) to get where you are now, with good leg development, strength increases and toning up. Compare the two lengths of time, it feels good doesn't it? And just think if you keep increasing your effort, it will only get better man.
    Well I was thinking of lifting three times a week... Do cardio every day if possible but for sure do it 5 times a day morning and at night or after my weight lifting. How does that sound? I heard that the best way to loose fat is by doing cardio.

oh and I am 25 years old and been dieting since feb of this year and dieting and working out since june of this year.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    No way! Where did you meet her? Tell me about her.
    i hung out with math chick and cooked her dinner last night. then left and met some friends at a bar (i didnt drink) cuz my boy got engaged. well this girl was the bartender. we talked. exchanged #'s. i left. she kept texting me. said i should meet her after work. so i met her at her place and we just sat and talked for 3 hours. that was it. but it was great. then i left and we have been texting/emailing nonstop since. we are chilling tonight.

heres some pics she emailed me
    Last edited by Dukkit; 09-17-2008 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dukkitdalaw View Post
    we are chilling tonight.
    and by chilling, he means really COOKIN' !

Quote Originally Posted by scibble View Post
    and by chilling, he mean really COOKIN' !
    haha. is that what they call it?

she says she hates to cook. so we made a deal that ill cook and she cleans up. lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reed500 View Post
    Mex: Alright just trying to help, sometimes you have to put aside what you like for a goal. This is all person dependant and I'm just throwing out suggestions. Hell if I could not be so focused on performance nutrition and just chill and still have the strength I got then I would BUT I can't. Sucks. Well if you ever need any help let me know I will do my best to get you to where you want to be.

Dukkit: No chapstick for me. I just stay lickin my lips like LL.
    Oh yeah I know dont get me wrong and I am thankful for your advise bro.... I just really cant tolerate a lot of meat on my diet... one of the MAIN reasons why I dont tolerate is because I get constipated really bad when I eat meat. I dont get like that with Chicken or Turkey just with meat. I also dont like Seafood for shyt lol.... so if you would be able to work around chicken and turkey it would be great man..... just no meat...

I think my goal is realistic from most chubby guys... All I want is for my belly to go away lol.... and it would be cool to drop down to 200 lbs that is it... I dont want to loose any less than that... As it is right now at 309 I already have people telling that I look like im 230 240 imagine me at 200. I am not looking to get like a body builder or nothing like that ... I really just want to get rid of my belly or at least most of it.

KatsMeow is offline Stupid
    i hung out with math chick and cooked her dinner last night. then left and met some friends at a bar (i didnt drink) cuz my boy got engaged. well this girl was the bartender. we talked. exchanged #'s. i left. she kept texting me. said i should meet her after work. so i met her at her place and we just sat and talked for 3 hours. that was it. but it was great. then i left and we have been texting/emailing nonstop since. we are chilling tonight.

heres some pics she emailed me
    Just be smart, don't blow math chick off for some random chick that you just met. Remember that she's a bartender and she's meeting guys every single night. I'm not discouraging you but you need to think about what she has to offer in the long run.

What does math chick look like, I'm sure she must be cute right?

Quote Originally Posted by mex83 View Post
    Well I was thinking of lifting three times a week... Do cardio every day if possible but for sure do it 5 times a day morning and at night or after my weight lifting. How does that sound? I heard that the best way to loose fat is by doing cardio.

oh and I am 25 years old and been dieting since feb of this year and dieting and working out since june of this year.
    Sounds good dude, and yes cardio is the number 1 key along with diet. I would do cardio 5/6 days a week, take atleast one day off to avoid going crazy and then getting off track. Unless on the 7th day of the week you wanna do something outside and fun then go for it, but doing treadmill or whatever the hell you do everyday with no days off is the quickest way to failure in my opinion, unless you've been training for years and there's no chance of getting off track.

You're heads in the right place dude, just keep plugging at it and learning more as you go. You might not be seeing the improvements on yourself cause it is gradual, but I bet if you look back at the pics from before you started you'd see a difference

Blog Entries
    haha. is that what they call it?

she says she hates to cook. so we made a deal that ill cook and she cleans up. lol
    in her underpanties lol.

Quote Originally Posted by KatsMeow View Post
    Just be smart, don't blow math chick off for some random chick that you just met. Remember that she's a bartender and she's meeting guys every single night. I'm not discouraging you but you need to think about what she has to offer in the long run.

What does math chick look like, I'm sure she must be cute right?
    no im not blowing math chick off. i like to keep my options. so we are still chilling this weekend and we talk all day also.

and shes only a bartender like a few hours a week. her full time job she works in the courthouse. so shes a professional.

and math chick is hot.

i got pics. hold up

Oh yeah I know dont get me wrong and I am thankful for your advise bro.... I just really cant tolerate a lot of meat on my diet... one of the MAIN reasons why I dont tolerate is because I get constipated really bad when I eat meat. I dont get like that with Chicken or Turkey just with meat. I also dont like Seafood for shyt lol.... so if you would be able to work around chicken and turkey it would be great man..... just no meat...

I think my goal is realistic from most chubby guys... All I want is for my belly to go away lol.... and it would be cool to drop down to 200 lbs that is it... I dont want to loose any less than that... As it is right now at 309 I already have people telling that I look like im 230 240 imagine me at 200. I am not looking to get like a body builder or nothing like that ... I really just want to get rid of my belly or at least most of it.
    Hahah, sorry that quote made me laugh, considering your adoration for the male anatomy.

And Chicken and Turkey are meat, but I know where you're coming from. Thank god, Chicken and Turkey are the best meats for your purpose man! Stick to those then.

And 200 is a lofty goal, I think if you look 230 at 300, you'd look amazing at 220/230. Small steps man, short term goals, accomplish them and you'll feel amazing and set a new one, don't start out with an overly ambitious goal it can kill your drive.

no im not blowing math chick off. i like to keep my options. so we are still chilling this weekend and we talk all day also.

and shes only a bartender like a few hours a week. her full time job she works in the courthouse. so shes a professional.

and math chick is hot.

i got pics. hold up
    *grabs vasoline*

Blog Entries
    Sounds good dude, and yes cardio is the number 1 key along with diet. I would do cardio 5/6 days a week, take atleast one day off to avoid going crazy and then getting off track. Unless on the 7th day of the week you wanna do something outside and fun then go for it, but doing treadmill or whatever the hell you do everyday with no days off is the quickest way to failure in my opinion, unless you've been training for years and there's no chance of getting off track.

You're heads in the right place dude, just keep plugging at it and learning more as you go. You might not be seeing the improvements on yourself cause it is gradual, but I bet if you look back at the pics from before you started you'd see a difference
    right on man.... that sounds good....

thats true about my head being in the right place lol.... it sure is in a better place than it was last year at this time lol.... I would have been eating a hamburger large fries and iced tea back then lol today I just ate 10 tines and 5 turkey ham slices with a fat free yogurt for meal 2 lol.

math chick

for KATS
    Last edited by Dukkit; 09-17-2008 at 11:36 AM.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member

dukk on Letrol:

*grabs vasoline*

its cool. im glad you fellas appreciate my girls

math chick

for KATS
    I need more vasoline.

Reed is offline AR's Pitbull ~Vet~

So red meat is what you don't like I guess. You could definitely do a diet around chicken and turkey we would just have to supplement EFA's into your diet much more than most to keep everything in balance.

dukk on Letrol:
    pretty much, like i havent really thought about sex in 3 days!!

thats not normal

i didnt even have sex with math chick. she asked if i was ok. i said yea, just not in the mood for sex. so she noticed the change

its cool. im glad you fellas appreciate my girls

Ha for sure man, I enjoy your endevours with ladykind.

Blog Entries
    Hahah, sorry that quote made me laugh, considering your adoration for the male anatomy.

And Chicken and Turkey are meat, but I know where you're coming from. Thank god, Chicken and Turkey are the best meats for your purpose man! Stick to those then.

And 200 is a lofty goal, I think if you look 230 at 300, you'd look amazing at 220/230. Small steps man, short term goals, accomplish them and you'll feel amazing and set a new one, don't start out with an overly ambitious goal it can kill your drive.
    haha...... well that is a different kind of meat lol.... and that is fat free since its nothing but 100 % lean muscle haha......

well that was a goal that I put myself for Augof 2009 but in the mean time I have short term goals I was hoping to loose like at least 30 LBS by the time I am done taking my clen . and at least 50 lbs by the end of the year. but t even those 30 LBS by the end of my clen I dont think its going to happen since I am already on week 3 and I gained those 10 lbs instead of loosing a pound or two.

maybe get off the letrol before they start getting perturbed for lack of c*

Quote Originally Posted by chode logan View Post
    i need more vasoline.
    lol......

Would you like me to post the suggestion here or PM you it or just forget about it??

ok guys, i've got lots to do today, so i'm heading out for a while.

peachfuzz is offline Anabolic Member
    dukki just send them my way for the mean time. ill keep them satisfied. although they may never want to go back to you.

maybe get off the letrol before they start getting perturbed for lack of c*
    oh dont worry. ill still take care of them.

not a problem

Blog Entries
    So red meat is what you don't like I guess. You could definitely do a diet around chicken and turkey we would just have to supplement EFA's into your diet much more than most to keep everything in balance.
    Yeha no red meat lol... that is not good with my disposal machine lol....

Also I have notice that when I started taking one a day vitamins in the past I would gained weight. I wonder if that had something to do with the weight gain this time around. I started taking them around the same time that I started clen .

Quote Originally Posted by peachfuzz View Post
    dukki just send them my way for the mean time. ill keep them satisfied. although they may never want to go back to you.
    nope. once they are mine!! i keep them!! lol

but they do have friends and there a few girls that ive cut off... ill send em over

Blog Entries
    Would you like me to post the suggestion here or PM you it or just forget about it??
    pm me thats better.

oh dont worry. ill still take care of them.

not a problem
    Just buy one of these, it'll get the job done.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a98...a/DILDOZER.jpg

pm me thats better.
    mex... you need a hug

*big hug to my gay friend*

and watch your roaming hands!!!!

Just buy one of these, it'll get the job done.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a98...a/DILDOZER.jpg
    haha, dont let Ruhl see that. he'll buy it in an instant!!

pm me thats better.
    How about shoot me your email on the PM and I'll email it too you. The word o-mega is blocked off here at AR and I'm just gonna do a little copy and past for you but will also have my own input in there. Up to you bud.

To drive or anally swallow?

Blog Entries
    mex... you need a hug

*big hug to my gay friend*

and watch your roaming hands!!!!
    hsahsaha freaking dukki.....

well im just throwing my situation out there bro.... shoot if i loose 50 lbs I would be happy that would be 100 lbs that i would have lost there... already

but thanks for the hug.........

puts hands under dukkis pants to feel how smooth his ass is lol.

Blog Entries
    I think everybody pretty much knows that Ruhl is a closeted gay by now I guess lol.

I just noticed I'm no longer a junior member. Weeeeeee.

Thread Information