View Poll Results: Should Tai Keep Posting In The LOUNGE???

Voters
62. You may not vote on this poll
  • NO- Tai should keep his wit and humor to himself

11 17.74%
  • HELL YES- We live to see what he will say next in the lounge

51 82.26%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate

Exclamation Do you like TAI's Posts???

OK Tai is feeling under the weather and un loved...

Please stress to him how much you love or dont' love reading all his exploits in teh lounge

should he stay or should he go

what the hell? i will ban myself if tai stops posting in the lounge.

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    Yo tai is the only reason I am up late at night on these forums -.-

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I always find his post both educational and entertaining.

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    You already know how I feel about Tai's posts.... I don't want him to go anywhere. Tai, Stop worrying about the peanut gallery, and focus on your peeps. You have a following here, in case you didn't know!!!

K.Biz is offline Banned
    Tai For President!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    He's a good bro. Did he get banned or something?

Quote Originally Posted by MBaraso
    He's a good bro. Did he get banned or something?

No he didn't. he got suspended but is back

but not sure he wants to keep posting in the Lounge when his threads get deleted by ADMIN

Who is the ONE wise guy that voted NO.....Please feel free to give your reasons why you feel he shouldn't post or if you were just being funny

I don't think he gives anything resembling responsible AAS advice, and don't think he's truthful about that topic. He's not really giving particularly educated AAS advice either, compared to many who are here. I don't like that he claims to get bloodwork, then never posts it (when asked) to support his outrageous claims, and I'd honestly like to see a pic of him for once, to see what all this mega-cycling actually accomplished.

I'd also think that it's not a good look for a steroid site that is respectable to have a vet posting about mega cycles in the AAS forum, then talking about pissing blood in the lounge, and saying they're unrelated.

But none of that is suspension (or ban) worthy, in my understanding.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Roberts
    I don't think he gives anything resembling responsible AAS advice, and don't think he's truthful about that topic. He's not really giving particularly educated AAS advice either, compared to many who are here. I don't like that he claims to get bloodwork, then never posts it (when asked) to support his outrageous claims, and I'd honestly like to see a pic of him for once, to see what all this mega-cycling actually accomplished.

I'd also think that it's not a good look for a steroid site that is respectable to have a vet posting about mega cycles in the AAS forum, then talking about pissing blood in the lounge, and saying they're unrelated.

But none of that is suspension (or ban) worthy, in my understanding.

Thanks Anthony, thats my whole point of this thread. there are a ton of useless threads in the lounge (where they belong) that are left up and never deleted
    But Tai makes threads that are humorous and entertaining and they get deleted (WHY) what rules have they broken???
    IF its NOT a personal attack on him like we had when some of the old power hungry Vets and Mods had their powers stripped from them for doing the exact same thing, then there should be legitimate RULES and REASONS for deleting HIS threads. But no one wants to fess up and take responsibility and actually GIVE US THE REASONS for it....which leads us to believe there are NO REASONS except personal !!!!!

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    In b4 the lock.

Tai is my brother.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    In b4 the lock.

Tai is my lover.

***No source checks!!!***

Quote Originally Posted by Johny-too-small
    ^^ *yawn*

In b4 the lock.
    A similar thread was already locked. You just can't see it...

Thanks Anthony, thats my whole point of this thread. there are a ton of useless threads in the lounge (where they belong) that are left up and never deleted
    But Tai makes threads that are humorous and entertaining and they get deleted (WHY) what rules have they broken???
    IF its NOT a personal attack on him like we had when some of the old power hungry Vets and Mods had their powers stripped from them for doing the exact same thing, then there should be legitimate RULES and REASONS for deleting HIS threads. But no one wants to fess up and take responsibility and actually GIVE US THE REASONS for it....which leads us to believe there are NO REASONS except personal !!!!!
    Agreed. But on the other hand, I think his posts outside this forum are dangerous (and false) for the most part...and personally, I think his Vet status should be taken away. But he shouldn't be suspended or banned for being silly in the lounge.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    lmao, how'd you know? That bastard told!

A similar thread was already locked. You just can't see it...

Agreed. But on the other hand, I think his posts outside this forum are dangerous (and false) for the most part...and personally, I think his Vet status should be taken away. But he shouldn't be suspended or banned for being silly in the lounge.

Well that is a whole DIFFERENT issue, I am just referring to his Lounge Material.

If there are other problems, then Staff can decide to take away his status, but his threads should not be deleted or called a waste since the entire lounge is just for that, wasting space......lolol

goodcents is offline "body piercing & body jewelry expert"
    Last edited by goodcents; 07-17-2007 at 11:55 AM.

I say Get rid of everyone who isn't paid staff. Then re-pick a staff starting with everyone at the same level. No more "5 years ago I was really helpful" staff members.

(See also: The Peter Principle).

Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    They can pretty well do what ever they want since they own it, but at the same time I feel like they try to get rid of some people (which boggles the mind since more members is always good for the bottom line but hey I don't pay for it so whatever) I still don't get why get rid of free knowledgable help? But like I said it's their money
    They don't own anything. They're employed by the site owner, the same as I am.

I say Get rid of everyone who isn't paid staff. Then re-pick a staff starting with everyone at the same level. No more "5 years ago I was really helpful" staff members.

(See also: The Peter Principle).

The problem with that is you have PAID ADMINS who are ALSO Vets/mods ect.....

OH well.....this is a dictatorship here not a demorcracy

Huckster is offline Associate Member
    I'll man up, I voted 'no'.

He's a post whore. I dig about 12% of his input. The rest is just ridiculous.
    I'm just stating how I feel. Don't beat me up too much for my opinion. Could be the hormones I'm on...

I agree though, I'm not for banning him, if the stuff is kept to the lounge.
    Last edited by Huckster; 07-16-2007 at 09:23 AM.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Tai for President!

Quote Originally Posted by SMAN12B
    The problem with that is you have PAID ADMINS who are ALSO Vets/mods ect.....

OH well.....this is a dictatorship here not a demorcracy
    I'm well aware of who(m) the admins are. I'm also aware that the Admin spot (paid) has been taken away from people before, so rest assured that it can be done. Also...they are here to do what the owner wants done, not what they want done...if it were the other way around, they would pay for their admin spot, not be paid for it.

Is this thread...perhaps..about something else? Like..maybe people have a problem with an admin, and not just for this particular incident?

Just asking...

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Tai get your big wobbly ass back here. The lounge is already pretty dead as it is, we need to know more of your female endeavors that go terribly wrong.

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    +1 for tai

I'm well aware of who(m) the admins are. I'm also aware that the Admin spot (paid) has been taken away from people before, so rest assured that it can be done. Also...they are here to do what the owner wants done, not what they want done...if it were the other way around, they would pay for their admin spot, not be paid for it.

Is this thread...perhaps..about something else? Like..maybe people have a problem with an admin, and not just for this particular incident?

Just asking...

If that were the case, WE would NOT be allowed to discuss that in this thread so we have to keep names out of it here or this thread will magically disappear as well. If you go the the One On One With the Staff section you will see Tai's thread moved there and why.

I just wanted to see how the board as a whole felt about Tai's posts and threads since he is considering no longer posting

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    I don't particularly care for his posts to be honest but it doesn't really bother me either way if he continues posting or not.

If that were the case, WE would NOT be allowed to discuss that in this thread so we have to keep names out of it here or this thread will magically disappear as well. If you go the the One On One With the Staff section you will see Tai's thread moved there and why.

I just wanted to see how the board as a whole felt about Tai's posts and threads since he is considering no longer posting
    I know what the issue is, and I know what's going on here behind the scenes. And I know how people feel about what's going on.

If you want an issue brought up, you can always e-mail me, and if/when I get enough of them, I can bring it to the owner and ask him to address the issue as he sees fit. As long as I keep getting enough e-mails (and I've gotten several already), then I'll bring it up to Bri. He won't leave you guys hanging if enough people want an issue addressed...he never has before, even if it takes him some time to respond.

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm sure this thread will be deleted as well.

Last edited by goodcents; 07-17-2007 at 11:56 AM.

Last edited by goodcents; 07-17-2007 at 11:57 AM.

I know what the issue is, and I know what's going on here behind the scenes. And I know how people feel about what's going on.

If you want an issue brought up, you can always e-mail me, and if/when I get enough of them, I can bring it to the owner and ask him to address the issue as he sees fit. As long as I keep getting enough e-mails (and I've gotten several already), then I'll bring it up to Bri. He won't leave you guys hanging if enough people want an issue addressed...he never has before, even if it takes him some time to respond.

Thank you very much, I appreciate that. I have already PM'd Brian with my concerns. but I am sure the more the better.

Thanks Anthony

Last edited by goodcents; 07-17-2007 at 11:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by goodcents
    If thong shots are allowed again, I've got one of my past ones ready to go (ever feel like you are wasting your time typing when they just delete it anyway)

Be careful here goodcents, you are hijacking this thread and that would be cause for ALL your threads and posts to be deleted......

Thank you very much, I appreciate that. I have already PM'd Brian with my concerns. but I am sure the more the better.

Thanks Anthony
    You can PM Brian, or you can ALWAYS e-mail me. I've gotten involved WAY MORE THAN ONCE when this board was going downhill, and I've ALWAYS been able to get it resolved.

Doc.Sust is offline Retired "hall of famer/elite powerlifter"
    tai postsare fine

things need to change for the better around here, i wont go into details

Stock is offline Member
    For the short time I have been here, some members get banned or suspended. I'm sure there is a reason, but who knows. Personally I like his posts and the lounge is the place for posts like his. Post away Tai, my bro. Thoses that dont like them dont have to read them, IMO...

Quote Originally Posted by Doc.Sust

things need to change for the better around here, i wont go into details
    It's been that/this way before, and there had to be a change....and there was...

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah ive felt things can be pretty tight here...its an online forum, not a catholic school..dangerous information? that should be adressed. ripping people off/giving bad sources? should be adressed. insulting someone who posts pics, or for who or what they are/any harrasement at all towards a member should definately be adressed..but sometimes it can feel like walking on egg shells, posting here. and i would consider myself to be someone who has always been positive with any member here, and respectful when in debate.
    i dont know if i would go so far as to say i live for tai's threads/posts..and in his regular form they are definately plentiful..lol...but i will whole heartedly admit, he entertains me...and in a general forum...full of threads concerning a slew of bullshit posted for no other reason but to humour or entertain people, hes a valuable contributor in my books, and has my vote. lol.
    peace
    tank

ecto9 is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    I'm new to this board, but here's my 2cents. I can see how this board could really go down fast if we aquired more people doing what Tai does. But if there has to be one, then Tai has my vote. I have to admit I'm entertained by his posts. But I would'nt want to see a lot of others following that route.
    Last edited by ecto9; 07-16-2007 at 12:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ecto9
    I'm new to this board, but here's my 2cents. I can see how this board could really go down fast if we aquired more people doing what Tai does. But if there has to be one, then Tai has my vote. I have to admit I'm entertained by his posts. But I would'nt want to see a lot of others following that route.

The thing to keep in mind here is it's a LOUNGE....meant to be lighthearted and not taken seriously....

When Tai posts in the Q & A or in the Lab, he is professional even if he is harsh

when he posts in the lounge it all for F U N !!!!

WHy should we bother to give out our years of wisdom and advice FOR FREE when we get shot down for blowing off steam in the LOUNGE??????

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information