santacruz05 is offline Associate Member

Toronto to Montreal

Hi, I've just moved from Toronto to Montreal, and damn what a difference. I've traded polluted streets and busted over-pretentious girls for sexy euro girls and beautiful scenery.

It is difficult to figure out the club scene here though, everywhere I go is 18 year old girls. Where is the more classy places to go?? anyone from the area???

Anyone from montreal of the rest of canada going to be here for Bal en Blanc this weekend?

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Bal en Blanc this weekend? Unless they are having two this year it already passed dude. The Bal en Blanc is every March/April isnt it?

But no Im not going, Montreal is a great place though lots of fun and tons of women. I wouldnt want to live there though.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Classy places are more so in old montreal and St-Laurent St. In that vicinity. Im talking about 25-30 year old. Above 30 the club scene isnt really strong.
    Bal en Blanc was in March but there are numerous rave parties during the year, the next one is in Sept I believe. There are many afterhour clubs but a few major parties per year

santacruz05 is offline Associate Member
    Damn, I was misinformed.

What is wrong with living in Montreal Bino? I love it.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Binos a hater.

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    I like montreal and the women are beautiful, but never really liked the club scene, been to many clubs there and in each club its always ppl from ages 18-21, i always felt like i was partying with kids when i go to montreal. club scene in toronto is way better.

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by x_moe
    I like montreal and the women are beautiful, but never really liked the club scene, been to many clubs there and in each club its always ppl from ages 18-21, i always felt like i was partying with kids when i go to montreal. club scene in toronto is way better.
    What about Barking Frog in London man?

And the reason I wouldnt wanna live in Montreal is Im just a homebody. Really like to be close to my family and friends and I find it to be a great place to go for a weekend and such but it doesnt have the same appeal as my home city. A little too busy at times, I prefer suburbs.

x_moe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by C_Bino
    What about Barking Frog in London man?

And the reason I wouldnt wanna live in Montreal is Im just a homebody. Really like to be close to my family and friends and I find it to be a great place to go for a weekend and such but it doesnt have the same appeal as my home city. A little too busy at times, I prefer suburbs.

barking frogs is the shitt , thats my favourite bar of all times, i love london and i wont think of moving.

Thread Information