number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!

just bought my first bike!

well i have had the bug for quite a while and finally found a bike that works for me i got a good price on it. its in pretty good shape.
    2000 cbr 600 f4 - 2700$
    its got a lot of mileage, the engine has been rebuilt and it runs really well.

here is a pic sry about the quality i took it on a cell phone
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails just bought my first bike!-2000-cbr-600-f4.jpg  

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    no one loves me???

m8intl is offline Associate Member
    F4s are sick bro, and Honda sure knows how to make solid bikes! I have a 600rr myself. You'll love your F4, and it should be pretty reliable, as long as it was maintained, even with high mileage. Ride safe.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Nice wheels, take it easy on it though...

-Gear

thanks bros. i have a good deal of respect for anything like this, im gonna ride safe and not get over confident. but im def gonna have fun!

sounds like a decent deal. u get it checked out yet to make sure everythings ok? definately a good starter bike. you'll be wanting a 1000cc in about a week haha.

Quote Originally Posted by pgilligan10
    sounds like a decent deal. u get it checked out yet to make sure everythings ok? definately a good starter bike. you'll be wanting a 1000cc in about a week haha.
    Have you ever ridden? A 600 is plenty fast. Even an old 500ex/500r puts up 0-60 times of 4 seconds. The F4 is more than enough bike, and it's significantly more rider friendly than a litre bike. What's more, new riders who climb on ZX10s, R1s, etc. tend to crash pretty quick and more than a few die. Besides, I smoke litres in the twisties on my 600.

Would you learn to drive in a porsche turbo or a ferrari 360? Well, his F4 is faster than either one.

haha dude chill. im just sayin (as somebody who craves speed and adrenaline to no end) he would want a 1000cc eventually. of course 600s are good to start with, i told him it was a good choice for a starter bike. most smart people do choose 600s to start. and yes i do ride. i have a yamaha r6.

and in reference to this comment: Would you learn to drive in a porsche turbo or a ferrari 360

i actually learned how to drive in a 350hp camaro ss stick shift that can keep up with most porches....so what u gotta say now?

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    At least he smells better than you do :P Anyways nice bike man, im dying to get an r6. Yeah def be careful driving that thing especially here on long island... people drive like maniacs including me ^_^

haha thanks for all the responses guys

im startin to get worried tho he was supposed to drop off the bike today on a trailer and i was gonna give him money today, but i havent heard from him yet so i dont know what the deal is... : (

UberSteroids is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice bike man! F4s are sweet. Now that's a deal! I think it is a good choice for a 1st bike.
    Maybe we should race ?
    Remember, respect the power!

Stay safe,
    Uber

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by m8intl
    Have you ever ridden? A 600 is plenty fast. Even an old 500ex/500r puts up 0-60 times of 4 seconds. The F4 is more than enough bike, and it's significantly more rider friendly than a litre bike. What's more, new riders who climb on ZX10s, R1s, etc. tend to crash pretty quick and more than a few die. Besides, I smoke litres in the twisties on my 600.

Would you learn to drive in a porsche turbo or a ferrari 360? Well, his F4 is faster than either one.
    Actually an F4 tops out in the 160's both cars are much faster. So pull your panties out of the bunch they are in. Yuo can compare bikes to cars.

And most people who get 600 and ride with other bikes alot wish they had something bigger.

My first bike was a 97 F3, Good luck with it i'm sure you will love it

thnkas guys he is comin here at 3 pm to drop it off. im yipped to say the least!

Quote Originally Posted by number twelve
    thnkas guys he is comin here at 3 pm to drop it off. im yipped to say the least!
    Did you buy yourself a pair of ass-less chaps now that your a biker?

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Nice bike bro, be safe.

Big
    Besides, I smoke litres in the twisties on my 600.
    where do you live? I'd love to see you smoke one of mine in the twisties.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1
    Actually an F4 tops out in the 160's both cars are much faster. So pull your panties out of the bunch they are in. Yuo can compare bikes to cars.
    I didn't mean top end. I meant off the line. A newish 600 is faster than both those cars off the line, say 0-100.

And most people who get 600 and ride with other bikes alot wish they had something bigger.
    Do a track day on a 600 and tell me you've outgrown it.

Quote Originally Posted by ImaGetBig
    where do you live? I'd love to see you smoke one of mine in the twisties.
    You get in many track days, because if not, I highly doubt you can hang.

Big
    You get in many track days, because if not, I highly doubt you can hang.
    ok, I give

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    good starter bike bro.but as stated above u will be lookin for more in time.its a better choice than fosks 125 lol lol

nice

Did you buy yourself a pair of ass-less chaps now that your a biker?
    yes and my license plate says TurboLvR

I didn't mean top end. I meant off the line. A newish 600 is faster than both those cars off the line, say 0-100.

Do a track day on a 600 and tell me you've outgrown it.
    0-100 yea. i bet most guys cant launch their bike hard of the line and either one of those cars would take it.

Yes 600's are fast on the track. 99% of riders aren't on the track. and my rode isn't a track. There are a lot more straight aways and less chicanes in my neighborhood. So yes 600's get left from the pack on the streets.

I'm more into drag racing. I'd give you ten bike lengths and the brake and I'll hunt you down and blow pass you on my 750

Big
    0-100 yea. i bet most guys cant launch their bike hard of the line and either one of those cars would take it.

Yes 600's are fast on the track. 99% of riders aren't on the track. and my rode isn't a track. There are a lot more straight aways and less chicanes in my neighborhood. So yes 600's get left from the pack on the streets.

I'm more into drag racing. I'd give you ten bike lengths and the brake and I'll hunt you down and blow pass you on my 750
    true that.

Thread Information