Thread: back to the gym

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT

back to the gym

damm i forget what its like to feel sore again!!!!!!!Started back this weak after a month off ouchhhhhh.my freakin triceps are killin me what do u guys think about how much u lose in this time off?I feel like i shrunk down to nothin but everyone else doesn't think so all in my mind or what

JAYROD is offline Senior Member
    that first week back after a layoff does suck. i took off almost 3 months starting in march and my weight was only down 8-10 lbs when i got back to the gym but when i looked in the mirror i thought i had lost 25 lbs and i was pale and really felt i looked like sh*t but everybody said i looked the same but i know if i would have taken my shirt off they would have seen the huge difference that i was seeing. my first time back i did a few sets of squats then did some chins and then i hit the bench for a few sets and i was so damn sore i didn't go back for 4 days. really the strength loss bothered me more than the size i had lost but it all came back quickly.

FREAK is offline BLACK MARKET BUILT
    yup its f#$ked up u feel like u shrunk down to nothin,and my strenth is down did chest tonight normally 315 for 4-5 but tonight strugglin 265 dammmmm

Thread Information