STYLE74 is offline Got Style?

CRAZY night last night!!! SEX TALK

To make a long story short. Last night me and my friend went out to eat sushi, then after that we went out to a bar/club and ran into an aquaitence there that had 2 bi chicks with him and at first I thought they were prudes. After a few drinks we ended up at a strip club going nuts, the girls were going at it. The guy who brought them had to leave because he had to get up early for work and me and my friend ended up plowing them in the car. I was plowing her so hard her head was hitting the door and she loved it. I love crazy chicks!!! We were going to swap but they had to go, next time.

Titleist is offline Senior Member
    Nice bro!

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries

PROTEINSHAKE is offline Protein Power

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    nice man!!!
    reminds me of this time i was walking through a small sand soaked village in arabia..and this busker was playing a flute adjacent to me persuading his pet cobra to dance out of its basket but he wasnt getting any response....frustrated he plays louder, and all of a sudden i feel movement beneath my pants..i look down and my penis slithers out of my fly and starts to weave back and forth towards this hot young arabian virgin and her hot young arabian friend next to her...being that my dick is longer, thicker, and stronger than the rest of my body i leave it alone and let it jive where it wants (and it does so without relent)...next thing i know it wraps around both bitches necks and pulls them in like roped caddle...did i mention they were like 4 feet away from me? that flute never stopped playin man...and buddys king cobra finally peaked his head out to see what was going on, then the party REALLY started...5 minutes later me AND the snake had broken one hymen each, i had the skin scratched off my back and was crowned god of arabias newest religion. I even made it home in time for supper. TRUE STORY.

outofthebox is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thetank
    nice man!!!
    reminds me of this time i was walking through a small sand soaked village in arabia..and this busker was playing a flute adjacent to me persuading his pet cobra to dance out of its basket but he wasnt getting any response....frustrated he plays louder, and all of a sudden i feel movement beneath my pants..i look down and my penis slithers out of my fly and starts to weave back and forth towards this hot young arabian virgin and her hot young arabian friend next to her...being that my dick is longer, thicker, and stronger than the rest of my body i leave it alone and let it jive where it wants (and it does so without relent)...next thing i know it wraps around both bitches necks and pulls them in like roped caddle...did i mention they were like 4 feet away from me? that flute never stopped playin man...and buddys king cobra finally peaked his head out to see what was going on, then the party REALLY started...5 minutes later me AND the snake had broken one hymen each, i had the skin scratched off my back and was crowned god of arabias newest religion. I even made it home in time for supper. TRUE STORY.

I'll give that one an 'A' for creativity.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    nice man!!!

number twelve is offline All Natty...Kinda~Winning Member Transformation Contest!
    nice dude where in 718 are you from? shoot me a PM!

nice man!!!

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    haha... That is a pretty funny and cool story! Glad you had a good night... Oh, and hope you wore a helmet. If not, odds are they do this a lot and you may want to get a test.

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    STD's

QuieTSToRM33 is offline Anabolic Member
    Style ... still a whore !!!

oh yeah ... by the way ...

Quote Originally Posted by Lexed
    I have STD's
    What kind do you have? That sucks man, sorry to hear that.

Quote Originally Posted by QuieTSToRM33
    Style ... still a whore !!!

oh yeah ... by the way ...

lol

Mogamedogz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by STYLE74
    We were going to swap but they had to go BACK TO THE HOTELROOM TO MUNCH EACH OTHERS BEAVER FOR SATISFACTION...
    Damn Homey...

Just ****ing with you... props on the sluts.... Im just hatin' cause im married.

Superhuman is offline Banned
    ahhhh those were the days... lol

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    godamn i am on test, proviron and caber I should not be reading this thread...

Mogamedogz is offline Member
    ^^ Better stay far way from the "Is this Chick hot" thread... lmao.

Thread Information