Thread: Zeitgeist

Beefkake31 is offline Member

Zeitgeist

I'm sure a lot of people will find this very interesting, a must see.

http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/

thetank is offline Anabolic Member
    does a narrorator kick in any time soon or is it just random transitional footage?

nevermind, narrorator just kicked in...only took 10 freggin minutes, after some goerge carlin

Beefkake31 is offline Member
    From the site:

"Thank you for your interest in Zeitgeist.

Zeitgeist was created as a not for profit expression to inspire people to start looking at the world
    from a more critical perspective and to understand that very often things are not what the
    population at large think they are. The information in Zeitgeist was established over a year long period
    of research and the current Source page on this site lists the sources used / referenced.
    Soon, an interactive transcript will be online with detailed footnotes and links.

It's important to point
    out that there is a tendency to simply disbelieve things that are
    counter to our understanding, without the necessary research performed.
    For example, some information contained in Part 1 and Part 3, specifically, is not obtained
    by simple keyword searches on the Internet. You have to dig deeper. For instance,
    very often people who look up "Horus" or "The Federal Reserve" on the Internet
    draw their conclusions from very general or biased sources. Online encyclopedias or text book
    Encyclopedias often do not contain the information contained in Zeitgeist. However, if one takes
    the time to read the sources provided, they will find that what is being presented is
    based on documented evidence. Any corrections, clarifications & further points regarding the film
    are found on the Clarifications page.

That being said, it is my hope that people will not take what is said
    in the film as the truth, but find out for themselves, for truth is not told, it is realized.

Thank you"

Fat Guy is offline Senior Member
    The intro to this film sucks...Just random acts of tragedy, brutality, and violence. Some narration would be nice and an explanation would be nice.

auslifta is offline Retired MONITOR
    very interesting right to the end , i highly recomend watching for the whole way through

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...arch&plindex=0
    another good video, which has similar claims in it

bump..definately worth a watch..alot of crazy truth in that video some people might not know about. that whole astrology correlation with religion baffled me ive never known anything about that...the 9/11 shit has alot of clips taken from another video i saw (i think it was called loose change maybe?) but anyway, everyone watch it...very interesting stuff

yeah, i just watch it last week..no matter how much one wishes that shit is untrue and boosted for media purposes, there are some things that open your eyes.

man i just watched that whole thing last night. first ten minutes are like wtf? then i couldnt stop watching it. definately worth a watch just FF through the first ten.

for those of you that watched it...what do u think about all the 9/11 stuff, the FED, our money system, and everything they said about the wars? they had so much compelling sh^t its hard not to believe but it just seems like too much of a conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by pgilligan10
    man i just watched that whole thing last night. first ten minutes are like wtf? then i couldnt stop watching it. definately worth a watch just FF through the first ten.

for those of you that watched it...what do u think about all the 9/11 stuff, the FED, our money system, and everything they said about the wars? they had so much compelling sh^t its hard not to believe but it just seems like too much of a conspiracy.
    I am not sure about the 9/11 thing but it is not uncommon for governments to lie and manipulate to the people.

The FED issue is absolutely true in that they are not a public entity and is a private organization. It is funny that Andrew Jackson is on the twenty dollar bill because he fought tooth and nail against centralized banking believing it was the most corrupt thing that could happen to democracy… Little did he know

Everyone knows that wars are not fought on ideological principals, but for economical reasons… the ideals usually come after the decision to go to war to garner public support.

The bottom line is YOU ARE NOT IN CONTROL…! Even in a so called “Democracy”.

Hoggage_54 is offline Suspended or Banned either way gone!
    This movie was clearly made by Satan to confuse God's children

Quote Originally Posted by Hoggage_54
    This movie was clearly made by Satan to confuse God's children

alot of what they said in part 3 ive seen repeated in other videos, totally different sources too. how do you stop it? everyone needs to do something, but people are too gready and selfish in todays world for that to happen. it will only get to a point when lifestyle gets bad people will want to fight it. but then it will be too late as anyone who makes the decision to over throw power first will be put out of the system.

Thread Information